-Shadows Fall-

DeletedUser

Shadows Fall

shadows_fall.jpg

"you can rid yourself of the thoughts of Danger, but the Shadow will always lurk behind your every step..."

Our goal? To own O55. We are aiming to set up an Elite squad of individuals and team players in order to help up achieve our goal. Goal Achieved. We now plan to control all four core oceans. Recruitment is limited to players with past experience of a Revolt world, and must have at least 4 cities achieved through Conquest, not Colonisation. Members must be able to use/be willing to download Skype, as this is our main form of Communication.

My personal experience? I am the Founder and Head Alliance member of Union of Warlords in Eta, and have earned respect as one of the best leaders in that world. I intend to make the same impression here with another squad of hungry team players.

Shadows Alliance Leader: TommyKnight
Co-Leader: fightforyourmind.
Recruiter: JayBog

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7784

We have a lot of experience under us and if you want to join in, show us what you have to bring to the table
-chi commander, guy98

DeletedUser

further positions have now made themselves available, but we expect them to be filled within a day or two.
So if you wish to apply, make sure you are the following:

Above or equal to our point average.
MUST be in Ocean 55
MUST have/use Skype for Alliance Chat.

DeletedUser11539

Shadows Fall is now falling, your alliance fell to second page, and your alliance lost 10 players!!

DeletedUser

That doesn't matter look at there BPA...much better than any U.A.N alliance,points don't matter much :pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro: Not simcity,this shows that MRA's or alliances run by noobs only care about points.

DeletedUser7784

Did it ever occur to you why our alliance has such a high point avg. Have you looked at our leaders grepostats. Oh if that doesnt impress you luck at our alliance as a whole. Check every single players grepostats then you will find how strong we are. It has occured to me that you people who mass recruit dont know what grepostats is. I completely see the logic behind it. Oh you are less than three hours on transports from me, invite away.

If you look at the situation, WHY would we have 100 members with 1000 point avg while we can have 50 members at 2000 point avg?

DeletedUser

Did it ever occur to you why our alliance has such a high point avg. Have you looked at our leaders grepostats. Oh if that doesnt impress you luck at our alliance as a whole. Check every single players grepostats then you will find how strong we are. It has occured to me that you people who mass recruit dont know what grepostats is. I completely see the logic behind it. Oh you are less than three hours on transports from me, invite away.

If you look at the situation, WHY would we have 100 members with 1000 point avg while we can have 50 members at 2000 point avg?

What guy is trying to say, is its pointless having a huge alliance, sure it looks better on the rankings, but I would chose Quality over Quantity any day, and that is exactly what we have that very few if any in this world also possess..

Besides, the bigger they are the harder they Fall, hence the name "Shadows Fall"

DeletedUser13936

i agree with you guy98 and TK if you make and alliance full on newbies opposed to an alliance full of pros your doomed you need some experience to succeed. shadows fall is a prime example of a strong smart alliance. also shadows fall is trying to dominate 1 ocean not the world which is much smarter all the great alliance focus on certain oceans. Kudos to you shadows fall keep up the good work!

and also great ideas for slogans! i have an idea to. you can never escape the shadows you will eventually fall

DeletedUser

i agree with you guy98 and TK if you make and alliance full on newbies opposed to an alliance full of pros your doomed you need some experience to succeed. shadows fall is a prime example of a strong smart alliance. also shadows fall is trying to dominate 1 ocean not the world which is much smarter all the great alliance focus on certain oceans. Kudos to you shadows fall keep up the good work!

and also great ideas for slogans! i have an idea to. you can never escape the shadows you will eventually fall

Couldnt agree with this more as it is the same thing we are doing in V2 ;)

DeletedUser7784

yep there are 2 more alliances other than falls that have a bunch of good players
id say yours and waste management, tho thats just my opinion

DeletedUser

yep there are 2 more alliances other than falls that have a bunch of good players
id say yours and waste management, tho thats just my opinion

yes but Waste Management/The Grinch/Whatever they are called now are our friends, V2.o declared war on us so we cannot be nice to them ;)

DeletedUser7784

just one guy did, unluckily for them it was their leader :(

DeletedUser

Way off topic while I'm sure no one else but the noobs in the U.A.N and SR alliances don't see the power SF have...this thread should be about how good or bad Shadow Titans are...