-Shadows Fall-

DeletedUser

All I can say is fear tommy :p Numbers mean nothing, especially at this stage, neither does Bp really as hardly anyone can conquer yet.

DeletedUser13936

In my opinion numbers will always matter early stage bp shows who will conquer later in the world. Bp is almost as important as points in terms of your personal reputation

DeletedUser

Nah, in the first month or so, bp is only a way of showing who isn't building their cities. Points show who is getting towards conquest, high both are the signs of a grepo god :p but what is points when 3 academy levels jump you up 300 ranks?

DeletedUser

All I can say is fear tommy :p Numbers mean nothing, especially at this stage, neither does Bp really as hardly anyone can conquer yet.

mwuhahaha!

In my opinion numbers will always matter early stage bp shows who will conquer later in the world. Bp is almost as important as points in terms of your personal reputation

i agree, ABP of an alliance, even at an early stage, shows their intentions and strength even early on. The main task is maintaining that level.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13936

Hey TK i have a few quick questions

#1: What is your alliances main goal?
#2: What type of alliance do your alliance as?
#3: What was the plan for your alliance when you started in nu? has it changed?
#4: what are you personal goals in nu.

Please try to answer them this is not for some article i am just wondering

DeletedUser

Hey TK i have a few quick questions

#1: What is your alliances main goal?
#2: What type of alliance do your alliance as?
#3: What was the plan for your alliance when you started in nu? has it changed?
#4: what are you personal goals in nu.

Please try to answer them this is not for some article i am just wondering

#1: To control the world, durh!
#2: type of alliance? I do not really understand the question but we are an aggressive but yet reasonable team.
#3: Plan was to control O55 before we set any more objectives, has it changed? no.
#4: hmm, to be recognised as one of/the best leader, as i was in Eta..

DeletedUser13936

thank you for answering the questions i hope shadows fall continues to dominate nu!

DeletedUser7784

WHAT TK DOESNT REMEMBER SOMETHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH GREPO this is a tragedy, ill have to ask HIHI people

DeletedUser

Have got an idea for your motto, mates.

"The Shadows will be your Fall"

Any good?

DeletedUser

Have got an idea for your motto, mates.

"The Shadows will be your Fall"

Any good?

some real good idea's here i must admit, may have to use a couple :p

EDIT: Due to a merge with NuDeity, Shadows Fall recruitment has now partially opened for Ocean 54. This is subject to an interview process and Grepostats link.

DeletedUser

#1: To control the world, durh!
#2: type of alliance? I do not really understand the question but we are an aggressive but yet reasonable team.
#3: Plan was to control O55 before we set any more objectives, has it changed? no.
#4: hmm, to be recognised as one of/the best leader, as i was in Eta..

Glad you said one of the best.
J.n.c 93 was and still is the best. Tommy you do deserve a lot of respect.
you get my third rep.

DeletedUser345

You have done good Tommy ;) with this merge i can't see you not dominating the world.

DeletedUser

Thanks guys, we will have to see what the future brings.