Shadows of the Sea

DeletedUser

Hey, I'm Sots. I like lots of stuff, from reading to sailing. On Wednesday, (22/6/11) I was sailing, and a storm hit us. I can tell you, it was freezing. It got windier and windier, and then rain hit us. I race squibs in Holyhead sailing club.
I liked reading the CHERUB books, and also the Alex Rider books. Has anyone read the Rook trilogy?

Stuff I don't like:
School (sometimes) (I hate languages, but I like reading),
Butter and Gravy,
other stuff that I can't be bothered to write.

I love the sea, as I sail, skimboard, swim, canoe, go in a RIB, etc. I also like skateboarding.

DeletedUser17564

Do you mean Holyhead north wales, because i'm not that far from there. not that I want to meet you or anything its just interesting to see someone else from around here that plays grepolis.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2795

what has caused your taste (or lack thereof) in books?

DeletedUser

what has caused your taste (or lack thereof) in books?

I don't know. I started to read fast when I read all of the harry potter in a month when I was nine, and I've just carried on reading. (i hope you've answered your question right)

Q. how do you not like gravy
UMMMM, I don't know.
Q: how do u not like Butter it's yummy
I don't find it yummy, too much makes me gag for some reason.

you eat straight butter?
Nope.

DeletedUser

another book question.
what is your favourite of the classics, (I shall include modern classics as well), I am of course talking about Dickens, Tcheckov, Tolstoy, Poe, Steinbeck, Orwell. you know the list.
I too am a book nerd.

DeletedUser2795

I don't know. I started to read fast when I read all of the harry potter in a month when I was nine, and I've just carried on reading. (i hope you've answered your question right)
Nothing wrong with liking reading (I do too), but those books? I mean, I liked the Edge chronicles, but I wouldn't call them my favorites. I personally prefer things like David Weber's Honor Harrington Books, pr Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time
Nope.Oops, I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to the person who posted before me.
replies in bold.

DeletedUser

OK. I haven't read the Wheels of time, but since a lot of people here have, I'll try to get them.