Shall we bring the Agony Aunt to Sigma?

• Thread starter Sapphire Sorrows
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Some of you may remember back in Nu i had a stint as the Agony Aunt, and i answered questions in forum for members.

It's all in the title really, shall i bring the Aunty Sapphie threads to Sigma?

I'll let those playing Sigma decide, and i'll write up a wee piece for when the world starts if you lovely forum types would like to see it :)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
OMGZOR, you tots need to do it again, the orginal made me lol and roflmao. See I'm so excited I'm writing like an excited school girl

DeletedUser

Mr Balloon Tucan Man, i can't tell if you are for supa cereals.

Repent, i'm not originally a kiwi, but i live in NZ now.

DeletedUser

I will be, but i'll gently remind you that this thread is not about my being in New Zealand or Joining Sigma, but about bringing Agony Aunt to the Sigma Forum.

DeletedUser

Sapphire, it was an awesome idea and made me laugh, if you can do the same thing at the same quality here then bring it over :)

DeletedUser

By all means, it was nice to read aswell as NuNews...too bad that both ended so quickly.
Hopefully your stay here in Sigma would last longer.

DeletedUser

Some of you may remember back in Nu i had a stint as the Agony Aunt, and i answered questions in forum for members.

It's all in the title really, shall i bring the Aunty Sapphie threads to Sigma?

I'll let those playing Sigma decide, and i'll write up a wee piece for when the world starts if you lovely forum types would like to see it :)

That settles it. You are irish.

DeletedUser

Agony Aunt!! :D Yes! It was my favorite part of the Nu forums! Before I stopped reading them because Nu is very, very, very, very, very boooooooring. :)

DeletedUser

I never looked in the Nu forums, but I have a feeling this is a cool thing...

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
A lot of the forums for each world get boring unless there are funny people posting things that are worthwhile to read. Saph as Agony Aunt was one of those things. Just having people make threads about how much other alliance stink gets old really fast. We need the Agony Aunt

DeletedUser

Well thankyou for the support my dears :)

I shall bring A.A. to Sigma

DeletedUser

Im not sure exactly what this is, but the excitement is spreading like wild fire. Pretty cool, any thing that will enlighten these forums. We know how half the junk on the forums are players trying to get people to join their alliance by trashing others or people trying to get trades for minerals.