Shame on Rogue

DeletedUser

It seems that some of Rogue's top players are running away from the core! Rather than push for the core, they choose to bully smaller alliances in outer edge of Kappa.
I ask why is such an aggresive alliance push away from the core, instead of towards?:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

this is one of the more ridiculous threads i've seen in a while, shame on you craig walker for taking a minute of my life away from me!

DeletedUser

I say this is correct, an alliance such as rogue that had a solid foundation in ocean 53 has now stretched to ocean 52 picking off smaller players to grow outwards.

While they maintain a high rank and solid stats, there competition along the ways has been limited.

I for one will not moan as if it wasn't for Rogue putting the pressure on in ocean 53-52 it would be a dam right boring ocean to be in.

What does intrest me is what would happen to Rogue If they face an alliance of similar age and size.

Rogue remain untested, and while 5KP has played a part in rim skirmishes against them we just don't have the reasource to match them at present.

DeletedUser

this is one of the more ridiculous threads i've seen in a while, shame on you craig walker for taking a minute of my life away from me!

You only say this because your in the core!

I see this game like capture the flag and the core is the flag. Every alliance would like to rule the the core(I would imagine) I mean come on!! It's a war game! Rogue seem to like the weak, the safe option.

Now Gamma, that was a great world to be in, Grepohug v's Fusion and Carp! Now thats a fight:)

DeletedUser

Where are all the Rogue comments? why are vRoD members so negitive over this post?

are they stats freaks, looking to get the most points with minimum effort? or is there some multi accounts going on?

It's a bit strange.

Why do rogue not challange vRoD and vice versa?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

maybe rogue doesnt care if some random player makes a hate thread about them, i know i wouldnt.

also if rogue would challenge VRoD they would be pinned in between confeds and rogue, it would be intersting to see what happens. yet i dont see it happen they've been allies for a long time. even though VRoD and chillax were allies as were the confeds.

well whats left to say, pacts can fall

DeletedUser

It seems to be a boring world at the core, I'm glad I'm at the rim. Get loads of action here:)

I play in Gamma, we rule the core there and fight on all four fronts! makes great gamming;)

DeletedUser

the core has action again vrod vs confeds

plz dont tell me ur that grepohug scum serpentina should have destroyed them when they had the chance

DeletedUser

the core has action again vrod vs confeds

plz dont tell me ur that grepohug scum serpentina should have destroyed them when they had the chance

eh?? what you on about bro??

serpentina Who???

Yeah Craig and Myself are from GrepoHugs...

Probibly the strongest core alliance on any server.

DeletedUser

What a bold statement D:

I did say probably, but im sure there will be some stato to prove me wrong :p

Anyway this is Kappa, and this is where it counts.

Rogue look good on paper and from my dealings with them there are a very pleasant bunch, the company they keep kinda stinks and recent recruits have been of very poor quality.

But if Rogue chooses to fight for the Rim that's kool with me, not very ambitious and a little Yellow but still kool.

Anyway there keeping me entertained and that's what im am here for.

Should there come a point were they use there strength against and equal alliance it would create and interesting time for kappa.

gtg check the defence threads an all that :p

DeletedUser

Craig Walker : We havent held back Fusion and Carp for sooo long by pussying around...too true...it was ya facebook pic that keeps us at bay :

walker.jpg

DeletedUser

It seems that some of Rogue's top players are running away from the core! Rather than push for the core, they choose to bully smaller alliances in outer edge of Kappa.
I ask why is such an aggresive alliance push away from the core, instead of towards?:rolleyes:

We're just Peaceful Farmers ;)

Want any Beans or Corn :)

DeletedUser

If theres no fighting in the core then how come i am fighitng TUA to the west in 035/045 and CR/CS to the east in 045/55 ???

PE is in 045, thats about as core as you can get

DeletedUser

Craig Walker : We havent held back Fusion and Carp for sooo long by pussying around...too true...it was ya facebook pic that keeps us at bay :

lol! still got your sense of humour! Glad you can admit we kept you at bay ;)