Shame on Rogue

DeletedUser

I was considering one, just getting the time!!!

I may ask Jenkins if he can do one we have some good material and mails, his pnps are normally awesome although seem to always include myself and Craig :p

DeletedUser

SteamRoller & Angel

Stop the Bull-S

My alliance is no fools to this game either and has a joint experience of over 48months between only 4 players with a city experience of over 250...

We may have started this world late but we aint no fools....

Anyway your Leader sent me this without my contact....

I see you havent pointed this out in the forum....
Wonder why that is..... Joint connection, attack timeline limits????

Anyways im bored...

Looking forward to seeing your return cause really
YOU AINT THAT GOOD

I never said that i m ubber player but i am active.Thats why i post those screen shots.
But really are u serious?Who u think u r?God or some kind of priest that i should confess to anyone about my relationships?At the registration page we just confirm our game name,pass and e mail.I dont see anywhere what i should post on general forum about my shelf,status,work and education information.If u want to learn so much for me search my profile at facebook!

DeletedUser

Its not about that!!!

Its about the abuse of a shared connection!

I really dont care about your private life.

DeletedUser3613

I'm sensing these guys don't like each other.

Its not that we dont like them, we like everyone :p

me rek and beasty all play gamma where the core is everything, i would rather have 1 city in 55 than 3 in some rim ocean, its hard to respect any alliance that runs in the opposite direction and ends up fighting players half their size.

DeletedUser

Well,

Rogue once again showed us how good they are...

A 40hr colony with around 20 clearing attacks..

All dodged, hit militia, or cast upon!!

To top it all off, i thought a 9.9million point allaince would be more co-ordinayed in timings..

Oh well, 8 Culture points gained via militia and favour. Plus 6 Biremes...

Cheers Guys, Come back soon

2j64dv7.png

So the 1st support arrives... :eek:
Horsemen.... :p

6xzt5j.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well,

Rogue once again showed us how good they are...

A 40hr colony with around 20 clearing attacks..

All dodged, hit militia, or cast upon!!

To top it all off, i thought a 9.9million point allaince would be more co-ordinayed in timings..

Oh well, 8 Culture points gained via militia and favour. Plus 6 Biremes...

Cheers Guys, Come back soon

2j64dv7.png

So the 1st support arrives... :eek:
Horsemen.... :p

6xzt5j.png

Thanks for posting the pic of the attacks. I suspected that was how you did it but now that I am sure I know how I will plan my attacks accordingly.

Thanks,

DeletedUser

Mate when you been in the game for over 13 months,

Is there any other way to do it, does take a genius to work out...:rolleyes:

You should pick your enemy's more wisely

DeletedUser

Mate when you been in the game for over 13 months,

Is there any other way to do it, does take a genius to work out...:rolleyes:

You should pick your enemy's more wisely

Wow. 13 months. I've been playing this game less then half that time. The attacks you had in your screen shot of mine were me helping out an alliance mate (my attacks were before your support landed).

I don't think I have tried to take one of your cities yet. I may have as I have taken quite a few 5KP cities in the last few weeks.

I think I will target one of your cities now. Not because you are next on my list but because you are such a nice person and will most likely give me lots of BP and a city at the same time.

Thank you for drawing a target on your forhead so I can hit it more effectively.

Have a nice day,

SaskO

DeletedUser

Sask...

Again another Rogue player missing the point...

How are you likely to gain lots of BP??

When the method i use is to limit the BP you gain and minimise my loses in troops and ships...

Sniping Colony's is really the basics of the game, anyone that can time stands a chance..

As for been a target... that suit me fine...
Beats been sat around building pretty citys :)

DeletedUser

[QUOTE="Steamroller]
So today I gave up my 26 villages in french server eta.I gave up all my villages in japan server alfa.I gave up my 132 villages in wild guns.I gave up my 43 villages in Kings age.
I fired myself from my job.I left my wife and my children.And I bought an 100 euros paysafecard.

[/QUOTE]

Oah! that's so sweet! Unfortunately for you, other good players *cough* are able to get 700k without spending 24/7 on one world.

DeletedUser

Sask...

Again another Rogue player missing the point...

How are you likely to gain lots of BP??

When the method i use is to limit the BP you gain and minimise my loses in troops and ships...

Sniping Colony's is really the basics of the game, anyone that can time stands a chance..

As for been a target... that suit me fine...
Beats been sat around building pretty citys :)

Good point. I guess I will just take your city. I will get my BP from reklaw II (craig walker).

Again

Have a nice day.

DeletedUser

On the matter of BP, your mate just fed me a load..

33mpjqb.png

10wlc10.png

Although guys i have to admit that there has been a magnificent improvement from yesterdays attempt.

t62oa1.png

DeletedUser

Could you do me a favor?

When I take your city can you post all the battle reports? You seem to be really good at cropping the battle reports and posting them.

Thanks,

SaskO

DeletedUser

If you would regard taking a city off little old me as a momentus achievement,
i would more than oblige to post the report...

Once once again it has to be said... It does lack ambition....

But hey the attention keeps be busy...

DeletedUser

Today was a busy day in King Beast shoes...

While in a 6hr business meeting i took a 10 min break to rig some defence via BlackBerry.

The Results Follow
2dp9xg.png

Then
j9szex.png

Bit of advice old wise guys of Grepolis.

Now i may have been playing this game wrong as
Abhilash Harichandan seems to chose not to send any clearing or support Prior and after his colony...

With Rogue been almighty maybe this is the way it should be played...

I mean i can really see how you gonna get into a city if you dont time a clearance before your colony.... Seems common sense :rolleyes:

You guys just feed me BP, im like the Fat King sat waiting for the peasants to bring my grub... Not really a defensive player but you making it easy.
fat-king.jpg

DeletedUser

On the matter of BP, your mate just fed me a load..

33mpjqb.png

10wlc10.png

Although guys i have to admit that there has been a magnificent improvement from yesterdays attempt.

t62oa1.png

Who sends 69 freaking light transports to carry only 400-someodd slingers?! That's ludicrous. Somebody in Rogue needs to be educating players like that. Every good alliance that I've ever been in has helped out players like the one feeding King Beast BPs.

DeletedUser

I agree that we have players that are a little chaotic but there are times when it is effective.

I should also mention that a 5KP player (who has been posting these reports here) sent 254 bimeres to try to break my siege of his city.

So there are free BP all around.

DeletedUser

Then let's see a report. The yolk's been on your alliance all this time. Here's a chance to turn that tide.

Unless those 254 biremes actually broke your siege. Then I wouldn't post that...