Shame on The Blood Ravens

DeletedUser

it is only a war that has recently broke out. VRoD declared war first, and the Public Enemy decided to join in because many players were becoming bored.

DeletedUser

What I don't get if you are looking at the auto updating map is that Vrod is stuck behind PE and has about no front with PK. Not even talking about vrod II.;)
VroD and Vrod II have great crimson targets in 55 and 66 but they chose to pact... :eek:
No wonder people in the core find Kappa boring. Is it fear of fighting? :p
I thought it was a war game not a place where people look at each other doing nothing.:pro:

DeletedUser15581

What I don't get if you are looking at the auto updating map is that Vrod is stuck behind PE and has about no front with PK. Not even talking about vrod II.;)

Adding to your point of how meaningless that war is, If you check last 20 colonization losses for PK at grepostats right now (they had just 20 in last 3 days), 14 are to PE, 6 to Enigma, 1 to Brotherhood and just 1 to VROD!

.. and then VROD members quit kappa saying it is boring.

DeletedUser

We took many cities.Fat Camps lost 1 :eek: I still can not believe that !!

DeletedUser

Ohh we took many more
The war will end in one way
The total destruction of the Crimson Family

DeletedUser

PE

Crimson Empire made the mistake of taking some of our inactive cities..... so they will be getting some of our attention soon enough. Since VROD took in CS players, our 055 and eastern 045 cities have become bored.

In the meantime we are in the process of eliminating PK. Will take sometime since they have 1400 cities. Wont be bored for awhile!

DeletedUser

Crimson Empire made the mistake of taking some of our inactive cities..... so they will be getting some of our attention soon enough. Since VROD took in CS players, our 055 and eastern 045 cities have become bored.

In the meantime we are in the process of eliminating PK. Will take sometime since they have 1400 cities. Wont be bored for awhile!

Damn!! First Crimson take in half active refugees going against RS/FC calls for them to be kicked and then they take inactive players cities from VROD/CS.....Tut Tut Tut!! Is there no such thing a grepo decorum anymore peoples? :D

DeletedUser

I am proud to say that we are winning the war

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mac Edwards will post his PnP soon,it will continue the story from mine!!!

DeletedUser

War Vacationers

Lol, hi, im reggie from the Crimsons.

Well, just like to share my opinion on these. nothing personal ok? hehe

It was good to see that as soon as we started attacking and casting spells on FC and RS cities their members suddenly went on vacation mode in an attempt to prevent their points from going down to zero (i think). Well, about the destruction of the crimson family, i think that would not be very possible.

And Let me remind you guys something, that in this war game, those who never attack and those who defend all the time will be the looser sooner or later. Happy fighting. :)

DeletedUser

I only know of two VM, and none of the VM was during the first week of fighting. Could it be that it was Easter holidays? Or you mean the FC player that sunk like 30 CS from the crimsons without losing any cities to them? The player that got 100k DBP :eek: and also managed to conquer a crimson city in the same period? :D
Concerning bolts and quakes, I wouldn't be too proud of them. As you say this is a war game, so when are you going to start attacking, :pro: instead of spending your time bolting?

DeletedUser

well, not bad.

let's just keep it going.

Just wanna share my opinion regarding the bolts. Bolts are just similar to quakes and anyways, this is a strategy game and what we are doing is we are just utilizing what the game developers have in store for us.

And YES, this is a war game but it is not only a war game but a STRATEGY game as whole.

:).

Lets make this war a good one.

And im becoming more glad to see the multiple red dots in my map turn blue and green.
:D

DeletedUser

Welcome to the chat Mr Crimson :)

As you say this is not personal it is all part of the game;) Your in-game tactic of bolting us is really having an effect on the war. The other day i came online and found that someone from an island next to mine had knocked my timber mine down 1 level :Angry: i suppose the 110K player was yet to build any boats in his 13K city :p

And yes maybe if all we was doing was defending then this war will only go one way but if you look at grepostats you will see the bigger picture.

You are right that the Crimson Empire will never be defeated as there is over 500 of you and since a couple of FC players on the front line are on VM for RL reasons then that makes it that you are infact fighting 9 people :D

All i say my friend is keep chucking those CS's at us as that is what we get to laugh at in the evening and pls continue to rename your cities with RS and FC references in them because we would expect nothing less from a massive MRA bolting alliance :pro:

In truth you must admit that considering the fact that you have over 400 more members than FC plus the fact that you have us surrounded in the north, south and east the fact that you are not winning this war is embarrassing to say the least? I have spoken with many Crimson players and i can tell you now that most don't even want to be with crimsons but they know if they leave they will be taken over and all because of 1 player......

Bob, oh Bobby boy, come and play in public BigBob, this war is your fault come and talk to the world ;)

DeletedUser

MRA? lol

Well, i dont think those grounds were reasonable enough for us to be called and classified as an MRA. Its not really our fault if they want to join us or not. If they want to leave so be it, but they just have to be careful not to make any mistake about joining enemy allies. lol. You see, the option of joining us is always voluntary and very well negotiated, and the fact that many players consider that negotiation is a sign of a reputable alliance. Now, about the players who you claim you talked to, It was out of FEAR, that they are talking that way, please tell them that if they really want to leave, then we have nothing to lose, lols.

And dude, we never were an MRA, i'd rather call it a diplomatically centered Alliance (thanks to our ever greatest diplomat Glidril for that). Just like PE and VROD we started out as a small alliance, so you couldnt really classify us as an MRA cause if you do, you'll be classifying other allies as one too which is definitely not.

:p

and about the cs chucking thing, yeah, i admit it is hard on our part because we are attacking BIG frontliner players unlike the ones you guys are attacking, which are either inactive or smaller players. Plus the fact that this game favors much the defender. And oh the stats, once again, it came from smaller and not so active players. So far, you guys were still not able to conquer much city from CLE as of now aside from ONE of our inactives. Most of your conquers were from small players and smaller parts of our empire (e.g, ravens etc) which i wouldnt be PROUD of for giving your guys your most PRECIOUS stats.

But oh instead, we're waving goodbyes to the red dots. But we are not yet declaring that we are winning this war yet because its too early. Id rather see the map as a basis of winning the war than those lousy stats. About the players turning into VM because of RL, hmm, ("good excuse huh") hehe.

DeletedUser

Well i have to say that is a new one on me, "diplomatically centered Alliance" AKA DCA, really? C'mon mate your spreading more BS than a John Deer tractor :p So are you saying when you took in those 82 refugees from BR that you checked how active and the exact location of every player?

You are an empire with over 500 members from all over kappa taking in refugees and full of inactive sim city members and you REALLY don't think you're an MRA? As for PE and VROD whislt they have many numbers i bet they wouldn't put up with players not pulling their weight there. I would also bet they wouldn't recruit 82 players in one go either. ;) The BR war was our war and not your's to get involved in.

I suppose the fact that you guys are attacking "big" frontline players does make it kinda hard for you especially when your guys are attacking with 250 Biremes in one go :eek: (don't bring this back up and make me start brining out the reports) lol!

So we are now taking cities of your smaller inactive members? but i thought you said we were only defending? I am not even wasting my time explaining the tactics in taking cities that are there to be taken to a person who feels that bolting people is a tactic ;) I know for sure if someone tries to take a city of one of our smaller players we would at least support them but that just brings us back to the MRA..........................woops sorry, DCA thing :rolleyes:

Of course we are taking cities off ravens, have you not looked at the name of this post?

I'm glad you are getting rid of those red dots around your city although you might want to check that they are RS/FC dots because if you look at the "lousy stats" (1st time i hear them called that aswell) i think you won't see as many turning blue/green as you may think. Are you sure they are not the ex confederate cities you are taking from VROD? :heh:

DeletedUser

well, if that's what you really think it is, then go your way lol.

anyway its very premature to say that you are winning the war.

and your propaganda thing is a waste of time

might as well focus on building troops first rather than doing this.

Goodbye :)
:cool:

DeletedUser

nonono! don't go Crimson dude :D

I see you just bolted me in game and hit my academy :supermad:

I'v never said we are winning this war and have always admited that Crimson will never be beaten just from pure numbers alone.

PnP is fun it is just another side to the game, you know like when you knock someones barracks down a level, it just gives you a real kick out of it ;)

Thanks for talking to us mate i'm sure another time we might be buds but next time you come along see if Bob wants to come out to play :pro: