Shame on The Blood Ravens

DeletedUser

Well in the south of Kappa an epic war is going on.The 11 alliance Rising Stars
and their friends Fat Camp the 15 alliance in the ranks and Rising Stars II
our academy which is ranked 14 are fighting against The Blood Ravens
(ranked 12)
The war started when Rising Stars took out the The Butterfly Effect

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=690&stc=1&d=1301566870

The events that followed are the prime reason i am making this.
After the operation TBE disbanded and most of their players went to the Blood Ravens.
Bigbottheomega(BR) and czar666(RS) started talking,3 days later the war started.(SW)
At first RS was busy fighting the Chosen Few
We rimmed them (SW) :cool:
http://forum.en.grepolis.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=691&stc=1&d=1301567230

Than RS started fighting BR

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=692&d=1301567354
We rimmed them too:cool:(SW)

Than after a big op against them a strange thing happened
Blood Ravens became -----------> Crimson Ravens:Angry:

Yea you read it right they ran to the Crimsons

They ran to the Crimsons just like TBE ran to them
Now our leaders are talking and negotiating
Anything is possible :pro:

The point is that this is a war game and you do not run when attacked :pro:
This is my first PnP :p Tell me what do you think
Hail The Stars.Milantikus :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

not bad, but in future you might wanna upload those images to a site like tinypic or something and add them as images rather than attachments. the attachments make it hard to read.

DeletedUser15581

ahh well at least there is a mention of what is going on in the south !

hey pythagorus... does my sig remind u of some other world :p

DeletedUser

What gives with Kappa's shame theme? Shame on VRoK, Rogue, and now Blood Ravens? We need far more interesting thread titles.

DeletedUser

Thanks guys i dont know how to post the pics and Cauthos send me a message in the game my nick is Milantikus

DeletedUser

And czar you are the leader so expect a reward for this :p

DeletedUser

Well, nice PnP milantikus but i think you will find it was Fat Camp who took out TBE and also the ones who started with BR but hay ho that is another story. Still tho well done :)

If you would like to see what "elite fighters" Crimsons have taken into their alliance then feel free to look at the stats for this war BTW keep clicking as FC goes right up to page 5....http://en.grepolis.com/start/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.grepostats.com%2Fworld%2Fen10%2Falliance%2F1777%2Fcolonizations%3Ftype%3Dlose%26enemy_alliance%3D-1%26min_points%3D%26max_points%3D%26page%3D0

I'm not starting on the Crimson side of them taking in refugees (81 of them) :D just yet but i am wondering if there has ever been such a case of the many running from the few? i mean really alliances should be banned from playing "WAR GAMES" when they clearly do not want to.

Also may i point out that no contact was made by Bigbob when his members were being slaughtered only when the war came to his city did he start talking.

Shame on you Ravens SHAME ON YOU!!:pro:

DeletedUser

Oh! I didn't realise Fat Camp lost a city in that war:eek:.............Uh..........Oh no it was conquered internally :p

DeletedUser

Ohh guys i will make a separate PnP for Fat Camp
It will be called the Story Of The Fatties

DeletedUser15581

yeah rudi, the war was Fat Camp and Rising Stars v/s TBE... and then the ravens... (now crimsons?) I even let Fat Camp do the talking when bigbob was getting rather boring and stubborn.

Bigbob is a shame... his members were being slaughtered because of the war brought in by him in the alliance. We took on others except ex-TBE since they tried to break some conquest attempts. But he cared only when he was tickled :D

DeletedUser

Well here it is. The Crimson Empires after taking in 81 refugees have now begun a war with RS and Fat Camp. Now i ask all you people that enjoy this game so much, what is going on with grepoils?. When i started playing Grepo it was bad ethics to take in refugees now tho it is so acceptable and to add to this all the top alliances decide to be "Friends" !! is this not a war game anymore?? Maybe we should all go play some sim city and join chat forums if we enjoy being friends with so many.

VRoD, Public Enemy and Phantoms and other top alliances, i ask you, would it not be more fun to join the few of Fat Camp and fight the super sized MRA of crimsons and take those lovely cities? If you have your own alliances best intrest at heart then who in the long run is more of a threat to your alliance the 11 players of Fat Camp or the combine total of roughly 490 crimson players?

:pro: or is it?

DeletedUser

VRoD and Public Enemy are currently at war with Phantom Knights, and are also finishing off the remainder of the previous supersize MRA TUA and its wings. A teamed effort is looking unlikely at the moment!

DeletedUser

Don't think FC and RS need help with the crimsons Rudi.
Last night they lost 4 cities to RS and 4 cities to FC.

DeletedUser15581

yep, I second that... let us feast on those 17 million points!

DeletedUser

VRoD and Public Enemy are currently at war with Phantom Knights, and are also finishing off the remainder of the previous supersize MRA TUA and its wings. A teamed effort is looking unlikely at the moment!

I never knew that mate so i retract my statement :)

I was under the impression alot of you guys were pacted and was rather hoping you wern't gonna get involved on Crimsons side lol!

And yes it is true it was a good start for us since they threw the 1st punch :D

Goodluck with your wars guys maybe kappa is looking intresting after all :cool: