Shame on you Chimera

• Thread starter DeletedUser18571
  • Start date

DeletedUser18571

why.png

Logged on today and noticed an earthquake on my city. then while I was farming I got bolted and then bolted again and just a few minutes ago got bolted.

Its not annoying me because I its from Chimera. Whats the point of casting spell son someone that is oceans away from you.

Your losing cities from Waste Management and your the weakest of the Core Alliances.
wasting favor points that could have been spent on helping a conquest or attacking an enemy but instead you use it on someone that's more than 48 hours by colony ship.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. Learn to
properly.

Your losing cities from Waste Management and your the weakest of the Core Alliances.
wasting favor points that could have been spent on helping a conquest or attacking an enemy but instead you use it on someone that's more than 48 hours by colony ship.

Uuuh someone got upset eh? Mind your own "omg we are so pro and control 2 oceans by conquering 3k cities", because clearly you have no clue about O44. Fyi do a summ on Chimera, Chimera Elite and Chimera Academy on cities and compare to the other "top 5" o44 alliances.

3. Install a Lightning Rod on your senate in each city, i heard there's a potential thunderstorm on our ocean's borders. Stop pissing off Zeus with your nonsense :eek:

DeletedUser

Is this is retaliation for something or are they trying to gain the favour of another alliance that holds a grudge against Sanity? Either way, it's notice to see some determined and coordinated action. I certainly wouldn't like this against myself, and it would make me think twice before messing with Chimera Elite. For now, all I've done is to donate a bit of battle points to them by attacking with 150 light ships (from different cities, so only like 30-40 at at time) on a ghost town they were taking (with several hundred biremes in support) :eek: ...

DeletedUser

TBH bolting players to take out a city screams noob to me. Although i think a bolt war would be fantastic see who loses first

DeletedUser18571

Uuuh someone got upset eh? Mind your own "omg we are so pro and control 2 oceans by conquering 3k cities", because clearly you have no clue about O44. Fyi do a summ on Chimera, Chimera Elite and Chimera Academy on cities and compare to the other "top 5" o44 alliances.

You sound like the alliance I defeated in this world.

The Confederacy always said they were the best in ocean 56 because they had 130 members and I only had 28.

More members and more points doesn't mean anything. If you are bigger than all the other alliances, then Why are you still losing cities. You are the only alliance in the top 5 that is losing cities and doing noobish things like bolting someone who you are too far to conquer makes it easy to understand why your the weakest core alliance.

Her'es my seal of approval that you will not survive to see the next month. You got a Waste Management moving into your area and your not doing a good job defending or conquering them.

DeletedUser

Is this is retaliation for something or are they trying to gain the favour of another alliance that holds a grudge against Sanity? Either way, it's notice to see some determined and coordinated action. I certainly wouldn't like this against myself, and it would make me think twice before messing with Chimera Elite. For now, all I've done is to donate a bit of battle points to them by attacking with 150 light ships (from different cities, so only like 30-40 at at time) on a ghost town they were taking (with several hundred biremes in support) ...

I don't take that as donation, but as a "i want to screw with you and your CS". But it has been 'forgotten' :)

TBH bolting players to take out a city screams noob to me. Although i think a bolt war would be fantastic see who loses first

Bolting, for fun, or as a retaliation action is a part of the game, and i fail to see how you draw the conclusion that they were bolting his city so they "take it out"?

There's a ton of ways to make someone's life miserable if they don't know how to protect themselves or react, but what i see as a "noob scream" is the Original Post.

How about trying to talk with the ones bolting you, instead of running on the forums and posting about it like someone here can do anything? :)

The Confederacy always said they were the best in ocean 56 because they had 130 members and I only had 28.

Please read my post which you just quoted. I said CITIES not players, that's a huge difference. And as far as your presumption, have whatever opinion you may, we were not a premade, and we started in the weakest active ocean (o44 was a barren wasteland since the start) and lot's of stuff happened in the meantime.

Of course, you couldn't know, since you started the game a lot more later than us, and you have some things you are not familiar with.

Nevertheless, you may want to judge alliances by the recent grepostats, but unless you do some digging and statistics since the start of the world about some of the members, i'll let you bathe in your opinion without perturbing you

DeletedUser18571

Please read my post which you just quoted. I said CITIES not players, that's a huge difference. And as far as your presumption, have whatever opinion you may, we were not a premade, and we started in the weakest active ocean (o44 was a barren wasteland since the start) and lot's of stuff happened in the meantime.

Of course, you couldn't know, since you started the game a lot more later than us, and you have some things you are not familiar with.

Nevertheless, you may want to judge alliances by the recent grepostats, but unless you do some digging and statistics since the start of the world about some of the members, i'll let you bathe in your opinion without perturbing you

First of all, You are not aggressive, you have two branches.... why? any aggressive leader would just go after any player in their ocean and not make branches.

and why the bolts and earthquakes from two players? Do you plan on taking my cities.

Your just lucky to be more than 48 hours from me.

DeletedUser

First of all, You are not aggressive, you have two branches.... why? any aggressive leader would just go after any player in their ocean and not make branches.

and why the bolts and earthquakes from two players? Do you plan on taking my cities.

1. Just because you would put everyone to get greedy points and stats in a single alliance, that makes our organisation wrong? We have more than 30 active players, hence the need of branches to begin with. If doubt you are unfamiliar with this issue, but on this server the alliance cap is at 30. And i wouldn't mix 5k players with 25k players at this moment in time.

2. If you are judging the aggresiveness because we don't have awesome ABP on grepostats: here's a little insight, the alliance is less than 2 weeks old since we had to reform, and all the BPs we got before that are not counted, + we didn't keep all high ranked players in a branch, since we do need someone experienced to lead those (following the logic behind?).

3. Bolts and eartquakes. Already answered to this issue. Scroll up.

It's funny to see how cocky you can be since you're on the safe side.

Enjoy your cities while you are at least one ocean away and while you still can on this realm, for i look forward to poking your walls and see what you have behind them.

PS: Have the courtesy of not building a library like every noob does, i hate to demolish them in almost every city i take..

DeletedUser

I don't take that as donation, but as a "i want to screw with you and your CS". But it has been 'forgotten' :)

Sure, the intention was the clear that city, but not anyone in specific. The colony ship landed less than 30 minutes before my attack hit. So, as it ended up, it was quite a donation. 1200 battle points at hardly any cost :)

DeletedUser

Sure, the intention was the clear that city, but not anyone in specific. The colony ship landed less than 30 minutes before my attack hit. So, as it ended up, it was quite a donation. 1200 battle points at hardly any cost

My apologies then, we've had some problems with the inital CS in that city since it was broken by someone once, and we had to pull a over a thousand biremes there in short time to absorb 100-200 LS nuke waves.

I have donated part of my Biremes with no BPs off them :p

But our alliance is grateful for the unexpected 'gift' :D

DeletedUser

Hahah i bet u guys are Lonwolf, i wish someone would hand me Bp's that easily :).

Also, in regards to this entire thread there is alot of facts that have flown under the radar, about the current situation in PHI. But thats confidential knowledge im afraid ..

DeletedUser

Yeah indeed. What i have exposed in regards to our alliance and some 'issues' is merely childs play.

I'm afraid the so called 'top xxx' alliance threads are mostly useless anyway. Since most of the decisions and actions are confidential. But since O44 was very active ranking-wise (not so stable as the other cores) i felt it should be right to give some little info of why are things like they are now.

There is no doubt about 45, 55, 56, who is controlling, and for how long since everyone knows that :)

DeletedUser

My apologies then, we've had some problems with the inital CS in that city since it was broken by someone once, and we had to pull a over a thousand biremes there in short time to absorb 100-200 LS nuke waves.

I have donated part of my Biremes with no BPs off them :p

But our alliance is grateful for the unexpected 'gift' :D

Yeah, I noticed that florrie got almost 5000 defensive battle points that day, so I thought that something else had happened. Great for him. I don't see how you can mind losing biremes without battle points when it goes to an alliance mate, though - same thing, whether he gets them or you :)

DeletedUser

Bolting, for fun, or as a retaliation action is a part of the game, and i fail to see how you draw the conclusion that they were bolting his city so they "take it out"?

There's a ton of ways to make someone's life miserable if they don't know how to protect themselves or react, but what i see as a "noob scream" is the Original Post.

How about trying to talk with the ones bolting you, instead of running on the forums and posting about it like someone here can do anything? :)

Sorry but bolting a city several times from several players is a noobish thing to do, meet them in battle see who's the better fighter

DeletedUser

yeah bolting and earthquakes prove nothing just that you have a moderately high leveled temple and you've nothing better to do with your favor. summon some chariots or something...

DeletedUser

Kaiser Panda, they're not doing it to prove anything. They're simply making an enemy of their uncomfortable by simple means. Nothing much more to it. I'm just glad to see that anyone is willing to do this, be it noobish or not. It's boring when people don't care to do things like this, but only want to take more cities and grow. Just like it seems that the top alliances are terribly timid at the moment. I might be mistaken; maybe they're just afraid of discussing the action here for some reason. Figures ...

DeletedUser18571

I just don't see a reason why.

There's no reason to do it.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I noticed that florrie got almost 5000 defensive battle points that day, so I thought that something else had happened. Great for him. I don't see how you can mind losing biremes without battle points when it goes to an alliance mate, though - same thing, whether he gets them or you :)

If you're talking about a ghost in 44, then I attacked that city as well while florrie had it under siege, with the intention of taking it the next day. I gave him almost 1K DBP (SW)

Just like it seems that the top alliances are terribly timid at the moment. I might be mistaken; maybe they're just afraid of discussing the action here for some reason. Figures ...

It's quite funny to see how clueless you all are about the current wars in Phi :p

DeletedUser

It's quite funny to see how clueless you all are about the current wars in Phi :p

I've heard about a lot of wars, but not a lot of targeted action; rather just skirmishes. As said, I'd be happy for people to tell me I'm wrong. Surely, it cannot be dangerous to inform other people that you're at war and how it going. In fact, wars should be declared and discussed openly - causes people to commit to them and makes them much more interesting.