Shame on you Chimera

• Thread starter DeletedUser18571
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I concur, all war declarations should be announced, especially those of top alliances as the outcomes of those wars drastically change the balance of the world. Surrounding alliances can then act accordingly in regards to the outcome.

So then I guess you've already answered you're own question?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The forum's purpose is discussion. If players would rather fight now, talk never (or later) or just skirmish, their choice.
Also, this game is not about dominating the entire world anymore, so i fail to see the point in huge-scale wars to control the inner oceans as one alliance. Sure the only exciting thing about 1.26 worlds is "kill-kill-kill and conquer everything!" but this is not the case here anymore on the long run.

The only discussions that will appear, will probably be started by our official "Phi Forum Joker" (OP) that feels the need to entertain people :)

DeletedUser18571

dont know why 1.26 and 2.0 can be different in terms of conquering the world. its always possible and the settings o not matter. You only need a heavily active alliance with experienced players, excellent communication and the right attitude to attack anything no matter the size.

Look at my alliance, on the rim but we fought our way to take control of ocean 56 from the confederacy, they were much bigger than us but we didn't care, then we took control of ocean 56 and it only took us a week and a half.

and now we are moving on to the next targets and on our way to dominate this world.

DeletedUser

Look at my alliance, on the rim but we fought our way to take control of ocean 56 from the confederacy, they were much bigger than us but we didn't care, then we took control of ocean 56 and it only took us a week and a half.
showmap.php

We'll talk about you controlling O56, when it will be full White there, not half of it.

DeletedUser18571

The war started a few hours ago and it hasnt even been a day.

What do you expect... you think wars happen overnight.

and ocean 56 is ours, the reason why I don't have cities in the south is because I would rather push to The core instead of staying on the rim.

DeletedUser18571

Its funny how on your map you have to include your three alliances. of course your mra has more cities and takes up more space, but trust me its not better than my rim alliance.

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=22285 - 21.06.11, 20:22

AFAIK The Bish are not situated in southern O56 (which you don't control, and i was pointing at this, not O55).

yeah i know, read the post wrong and corrected myself.

DeletedUser

Smiley. said:
Its funny how on your map you have to include your three alliances. of course your mra has more cities and takes up more space, but trust me its not better than my rim alliance.

http://games.bbgsite.com/content/grepolis/guide/ultimate_leadership_guide.shtml said:
MRA (Mass Recruiting Alliance)

An MRA is where you go into a world and recruit everyone you can. When someone creates an MRA, there is often little, or no criteria whatsoever. Since an MRA may let anyone into an alliance, you may later find out some players lack fundementals, such as even being able to play or communication. As well as this, with a non-select bunch of members, not all of them will play with the alliance and many will drift away and won't help your alliance. Due to this, MRAs often fail or go "out of control". However, it may work if someone recruits according to a criteria. MRAs are often looked upon as nooby alliances.

I won't teach you the difference between an MRA and our alliance, but if you think there is none, then you clearly have no clue about how to wage a war :)

DeletedUser

While Chimera have been criticised for these "noobish" tactics, I would just like to point out that ever Tiny Teddies, an alliance definitely among the most "elite" in Phi, can resort to them. After I attacked Lord Korrondo, killing some of his units, he bolted me. I have now received four Lightning Bolt from his and one Earthquake, with no signs of him tiring of wasting his favor anytime soon.

The funny part is that three of his bolts were absolutely useless. It took my senate down two levels (would want to demolish that anyway, with my city fully built) and kill a level 5 barracks. Did kill a level 12 temple and two levels of my city wall, though, so I guess having to rebuild those does mean less units for me to attack with in the near future ;o

DeletedUser18853

Smiley, your amusement value is high. Thanks

First of all, You are not aggressive, you have two branches.... why? any aggressive leader would just go after any player in their ocean and not make branches.

and why the bolts and earthquakes from two players? Do you plan on taking my cities.

Your just lucky to be more than 48 hours from me.

Smiley you sound like a spoiled child, noone owes anybody anything in a game. we play for each other because of the relationships we have. Maybe you should consider getting a life. This is a game sparky not life.