Shards Of Darkness

DeletedUser

Recruitment for the SODs....

Ingame name - Pololej
Based in oceans 30, 31, 40, 41, 50 and 51
Recruitment - Open

A small but fast growing alliance which was started very recently. We have a lot of experience playing games like these. Our alliance aims to be everything Freedom Fighter Resistin and Spartas Elite failed to be. Small, compact and deadly. We have pacts with some smaller nearby alliances and we ask that you keep to the rules, but in general we don't care who you attack.

If you get to a demonic alliance profile page then you've got to the right place!

Regards,
Pololej

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh and if you join you can never leave. Or we will take your village destroy the buildings and force a noob to take it...

DeletedUser

oh really?
attack me if u can im moonrain6

But you never left, the standards we are likely to get is VERY low... We dont want any more annoying spies... We had three in Spartas Elite... And I have no intention of ever attacking you, what would be the point? I can just imagine the support tab now... Im not stupid enough to doom my alliance in its first week... Its very simple... most alliances hate it if a person joins leaves and then miraculously all the founders and leaders are targeted and attacked by another alliance... Oh and we offer a good forum with games and stuff and support, and Ill re post an epic somebody wrote and theres guides... Man I love alliances.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And yey!! Now I know who Arul is in-game :) :). We shall see whos better at spamming now ;) lol jk. And I thought you said you had quit???

i quit my arul account and im using moon account

too bad u are far from me:(
dont worry one day u will see my cs in ur harbour...supporting ;)