Votes: 60 87.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I would be a little hesitant on that. As it would setup a way for it to be abused. If it was just a straight 50/50 then all I would need to do would be to send a small defense group to each one of my alliance members city and I would always get 50% of the defense BP. I think that would be a huge exploit.

No in the end I think it is best to average it out by how much farm space is used and distribute the BP accordingly keeping in mind the wall used in the defenders city.

I am not saying 50% of all the BP's.

If I send 100 swords and all get killed defending, then I get 50 BP's

I am not even worried about getting the BP's for the kills but that too would be nice.

DeletedUser

I am not saying 50% of all the BP's.

If I send 100 swords and all get killed defending, then I get 50 BP's

But currently we don't get BP for our own losses even if they are in are own city. You would only get BP for the losses of the attacker. Unless I totally missed something (which wouldn't be surprising).

So if the attacker had sent 600 farm space of units at the city their would be 600 BP that would need to be distributed. If you had sent the 100 swords (100 farm space) and the owner of the city all ready had 300 farm space of units then I think you would deserve 200 BP and the owner of the city 400 BP

Please don't get my wrong I am all for this idea. Just want to make sure if and when it gets implemented it is done correctly.

DeletedUser

As long as the method that is used can not be abused then I'm all for it!

DeletedUser

But currently we don't get BP for our own losses even if they are in are own city. You would only get BP for the losses of the attacker. Unless I totally missed something (which wouldn't be surprising).

So if the attacker had sent 600 farm space of units at the city their would be 600 BP that would need to be distributed. If you had sent the 100 swords (100 farm space) and the owner of the city all ready had 300 farm space of units then I think you would deserve 200 BP and the owner of the city 400 BP

Please don't get my wrong I am all for this idea. Just want to make sure if and when it gets implemented it is done correctly.

I thought there was defense and attack BP's. So perhaps troops losses are not counted at all. I have not seen an explanation for how BP's are calculated.

However, I think people supporting other players should get some sort of credit for several reasons.

Some of the players with Huge BP counts have gotten there by being attacked and those huge numbers would level out some if the supporting troops got the credit.

Players that build troops and send out support don't get the BP's they deserve that allows them to grow.

I like the fact you have to have BP's to grow rather than farming using Rez to build CS. If that was the intent of the Dev's, to reward attackers then so they should see this as a weakness in that plan.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2795

Attack BP: BP you gain when attacking players
Defense BP: BP you gain from killing enemy troops when they are attacking you

DeletedUser

I have probably already said yes but again.

There are people in my alliance (myself included) who prefere to attack colonies as we get the bp. Supporting players is annoying because all your troops are dead and you have nothing to show for it.

DeletedUser3569

yeah, but suppoting ur allies is showing loyalty and ur willing to work as a team:D

DeletedUser

This is actually a little bit abusable as well because you would gain battle points for spiking farms.

DeletedUser

This is actually a little bit abusable as well because you would gain battle points for spiking farms.

Nothing wrong with spiking farms. The player who spikes will still lose some troops to gain the BP, so it will still be fair :)

DeletedUser

And players who are quit. How many troops do you farm 220 point towns with, I'm guessing not many. I'm also guessing you don't spy them first because that would take more resources than the haul you would get from farming them.

So if I support that with a full farm of def I get basically free battle points, right?

DeletedUser

You don't get much bp anyway; you'll only get around 20/30. I don't lose many troops either; I can rebuild the lost troops within an hour. Spiking and receiving BP for spiking is not a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.