Votes: 60 87.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ok, so when you upgrade your transports for fast transports and use the old next door inactive trick to kill them off...should you then get double BP?

Way to abuse the BP system! Send 10 transports next door, attack them with fire ships, earn BP from the attack...thats fine

Send 100 swords next door, kill them with slingers who also take losses...suddenly you earn BP from both sides of the fight? That can't be right!

I maintain that if you are supporting someone constantly and they arent getting better, they are dead wood, so you drop them. Support should be a group action, not a farming method

Aicy

Strategos
Ok, so when you upgrade your transports for fast transports and use the old next door inactive trick to kill them off...should you then get double BP?

Way to abuse the BP system! Send 10 transports next door, attack them with fire ships, earn BP from the attack...thats fine

Send 100 swords next door, kill them with slingers who also take losses...suddenly you earn BP from both sides of the fight? That can't be right!

I maintain that if you are supporting someone constantly and they arent getting better, they are dead wood, so you drop them. Support should be a group action, not a farming method

Abuse Prevention
So people don't try and get BP from farms we could have something like it doesn't work with people who haven't logged in for 168 hours.

That's one solved.

Sorry, I'm busy atm and can't address you and Clowns other points right now but will try and do that tomorrow. Hopefully if you be so kind to maybe come up with a way of abuse preventing them yourselves. :)

Aicy

Strategos
I just thought of some nice abuse prevention. :)

You only get it if they're in your alliance.

Done and dusted.

I have to go now, I'll be back tomorrow.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

But It would be right.
If Battle Points are earned for how your troops do in battle, well then they are still in battle albeit with themselves. It balances out, because doing this takes time, and resources.
And the BP earned wouldn't be as quickly earned as it would be earned in an actual support/defense.

I just thought of some nice abuse prevention. :)

You only get it if they're in your alliance.

Done and dusted.

But Just because someone isn't in your alliance doesn't mean you won't help them. PAs support each other, often in spite of being in different alliances.

Status
Not open for further replies.