Sharing your 'de-rep'

DeletedUser

Sharing your 'de-rep'

We all recieve 'de-rep' on the forums. In order to make some good use of these 'frustrated' fans, I'd like to invite you to share your best/worst/most pathetic reputations. For example this one:

Thread: Unsc

Your a moron

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43011

Weky couldnt care less about his rep on this garbage forum. he just likes to know who the cowards are. sometimes theyre easy to see, because you already know

I couldn't figure out who it was but it sounds like someone who idolises Weky, either that or Weky likes to refer to himself as the third person

DeletedUser21418

LOL you 2, get in the game and fight it out, its a promice i wont call the winner for an idiot for 6 months.

Skull

DeletedUser19042

I suggest you just report the insulting de-reps,and they'll take a look. ;)

DeletedUser

due to all the moronic de-repping of aralith i plus repped him, *braces for impact*

DeletedUser

My anonymous fan I assume. Hope that your (short) adventure in Ocean 43 didn't caused a traumatized experience, and thus leading to the obsessive behaviour of de-repping me. Because that really hurts :(

lol no way! I should be thanking you really! I am pumped for this new world speed 3 baby! And I don't really give reps. Very rarely.