Sharkz

DeletedUser

The Sharkz will be located in the south-east. the alliance cap will be 40. We will take anyone who plans on being active on this world. If you would like to join put your name down or message me . Hope to see some people join. If the world has already started then message jay115 in-game. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And after you will have 40 members you will start to create many academies,isnt that my LITTLE FRIEND?How can u start an alliance without knowing players or talking with them?I think i know a better game for you.His name is solitaire.Oh,my mistake,its hearts.But i wish u good luck,coz u will needed.

DeletedUser

And after you will have 40 members you will start to create many academies,isnt that my LITTLE FRIEND?How can u start an alliance without knowing players or talking with them?I think i know a better game for you.His name is solitaire.Oh,my mistake,its hearts.But i wish u good luck,coz u will needed.

No we will one academy when we reach the stage when Feel as if we need a academy. And most alliances are only allowing 30 members.

DeletedUser

jay,i dontwant to argue with u.i have enough with grepo staf and jarpenguin.but i think your way to create an alliance is wrong.maybe i am wrong,but i dont think so,anyway,do what u think is best and sorry if i was rude with u.

DeletedUser

jay,i dontwant to argue with u.i have enough with grepo staf and jarpenguin.but i think your way to create an alliance is wrong.maybe i am wrong,but i dont think so,anyway,do what u think is best and sorry if i was rude with u.

mutzzy. Please stop being so Rude as such. If it's not a nice post don't post at all.

Jay goodluck with your alliance

DeletedUser

mutzzy. Please stop being so Rude as such. If it's not a nice post don't post at all.

Jay goodluck with your alliance

Raptok,i have one q 4 u:u start kappa fro first day.I restart 2 days ago.Im already bigger than u r.But hey,u r the leader of your alliance.And now the q:what is the business with this leadership?Your alliance from kappa will be destroyed.Probably same story in lambda.dont u feel guilty for all the players who put their trust in u?And,by the way the limit in kappa is 100 ,u have 8.Even jarpenguin have more than u have. Im not here to be popular.I am to hurt noobs.If u want nice peoples,go to church.

DeletedUser

mutzzy are you the one who founded ARISE, the no.1 alliance in Theta? Because if so I understand why you got kicked out.

DeletedUser

mutzzy are you the one who founded ARISE, the no.1 alliance in Theta? Because if so I understand why you got kicked out.

little guy,i leaved arise,nobody kick me ever from an alliance.i hate idiotic players and humans.here in grepo and in rw.if i want to create a new aliance in lambda and rule that world, can do it,no prob.but i prefer to be eagle one day,not a worm all my life.but small players and small characters always hide beyond words and inside numbers of others.i always play alone.i know peoples in grepo who like and respect me,same from me to them.but they are really good players and nice characters not shorties like u and others.i start 2 weeks later in kappa,but i will destroy players 8 times bigger then me.and i already told them.if u think that u r good lets meet in kappa or lambda and see wo is better.i even let u to come with 10 friends but no more.so,shorty,whats your response?

DeletedUser

little guy,i leaved arise,nobody kick me ever from an alliance.i hate idiotic players and humans.here in grepo and in rw.if i want to create a new aliance in lambda and rule that world, can do it,no prob.but i prefer to be eagle one day,not a worm all my life.but small players and small characters always hide beyond words and inside numbers of others.i always play alone.i know peoples in grepo who like and respect me,same from me to them.but they are really good players and nice characters not shorties like u and others.i start 2 weeks later in kappa,but i will destroy players 8 times bigger then me.and i already told them.if u think that u r good lets meet in kappa or lambda and see wo is better.i even let u to come with 10 friends but no more.so,shorty,whats your response?
Nah you got kicked.

DeletedUser

I would suggest that we leave it with this
What happened in Theta has little to do now

DeletedUser

endri,open the dam mails.and raptok i will not farm u in kappa,coz u r so tiny and i pity u.

DeletedUser

Actually he Arise quit after throwing a strop, leaving the alliance'he co-founded and turned to attack their players. So Arise made sure he got rimmed.

And for information, he was only in Arise for about 2 weeks, so nothing to do with any success Arise has had.. :)

oh sorry i checked, he lasted 4 days lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Sharkz will be located in the south-east. the alliance cap will be 40. We will take anyone who plans on being active on this world. If you would like to join put your name down or message me . Hope to see some people join. If the world has already started then message jay115 in-game. :)

oh sorry i was looking where the loction was.... but is itok where i am? this alliance is great!!!! it rocks

DeletedUser

I have one question for Jay:

Which is your favorite food - narwhal or penguin?