Shogunate Enclave Bad Day

DeletedUser

Not to mention the swords and archers! I don't mind the bp (didn't even clear my militia) but I'm quite offended that they think so little of me.

DeletedUser

I thought you might find this amusing
54c9a25850a042d1a3c22b2.png

noting of course that morale doesn't affect those losses at all so it really is just a case of epic fail!

It looks more like a farming raid than anything, and they've just sent everything to maximise the haul.. :/
Morons.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why can't MRAs attack me with a fleet of biremes
I'd have so much fun.
All I get are whiny messages.

DeletedUser

SB didn't declare war or anything on SE.

They seemed like an average MRA.

We are the Smash Bros, and we are here to bring down the MRA's./Qoute Smash Bros alliance profile first sentence.

I think that in this case the SE guy would have been wiser if he had been diplomatic and try to make a mutual agreement with Apt.

Yes he defenitely is better off waiting a couple weeks untill Apt is ready to strike at his convenience rather than theirs.

As long as Battle reports like the one Melaina posted look like they do, SE should try to avoid every kind of fight.

I can agree there :)

DeletedUser

Well, one thing is for certain, since their bad day, SE leader had 2 CS in his harbor waiting to send out somewhere and we have since wiped them out. So, I'm not sure he was intending to be diplomatic either. His conquering attempts will have to fall by the wayside for now I guess. Maybe now might be convenient for me...

3 SE CS's in 24 hours. Dead. lol.
dragondeadcs050510.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

SB didn't declare war or anything on SE. Apt has just farmed a few players with the lowest scores and hardly any army who of course happen to be in SE.

Personally I would try to establish some nice contact with a bigger player on an island we share as well. And as long as the 2 alliances are not officially at war such a contact can stay nice. I think that in this case the SE guy would have been wiser if he had been diplomatic and try to make a mutual agreement with Apt.

As long as Battle reports like the one Melaina posted look like they do, SE should try to avoid every kind of fight.

I made a NAP with asguard on my island at the very start of the game. Probably the best thing I ever did. We would probably be working together if there wasn't a silly war on :(

DeletedUser

Seeing as how they are currently under serious attack now, AND I'm sure they can't possibly feel they can win, they have taken an age old adage and modified it.
"If you can't beat him, get him to join you..."
Someone in leadership must have seen this and retracted before I could get in. Tis a shame too. I'm being told by individuals in the SE alliance that their team is a bunch of weirdos that run around like headless chickens and have no direction or leadership.
No one communicates nor help. No wonder I constantly get bolted. That's likely the only command they might understand I guess.
seinvitationedited.png

PS - apologies on the picture. I'm on a laptop and the mousepad thing is very difficult to use for paint projects. But, you should get the drift.

DeletedUser

The Real Story

Aicy on 3/16/10 at 10:05 AM
Hahahaha! I doubt he even has a market! :p

Bring it on! :)
DragonOTM on 3/16/10 at 6:00 AM
Your member has attacked one of ours, this is considered an act of war and we are prepared, are you?

"lee1974 16.03.2010 10:49
hi i have being attack by metaldazer Smash Bros
he on my island i had some troops but he has wipe them out so i can pillage now till i can build back up again i feel if i build up he will attack me again"

If your player does not replace his troops and resources looted we will conduct war on your alliance, you have 12 hours to comply.

----------------------------------------------

Papa Rymes
Previewsend process

» Very small» Small» Normal» Large» Gigantic

Text

Name of the city

send Preview
DragonOTM on 3/16/10 at 6:30 AM
I've sent this to all our N.A.P's.
DragonOTM on 3/16/10 at 6:23 AM
You can help if you guys are bored lol.
DragonOTM on 3/16/10 at 6:18 AM
Aicy
DragonOTM today at 6:00 AM
Your member has attacked one of ours, this is considered an act of war and we are prepared, are you?

"lee1974 16.03.2010 10:49
hi i have being attack by metaldazer Smash Bros
he on my island i had some troops but he has wipe them out so i can pillage now till i can build back up again i feel if i build up he will attack me again"

If your player does not replace his troops and resources looted we will conduct war on your alliance, you have 12 hours to comply

emperor of agony
Previewsend process

Text

Name of the city

send Preview
DragonOTM on 3/16/10 at 11:34 AM
We are at war with Smash Bros, watch for them.

---------------------------------------------

CCron15
Previewsend process

Text

Name of the city

send Preview
DragonOTM on 3/16/10 at 7:45 PM
Varangian Guard said that they have our backs
CCron15 on 3/16/10 at 7:43 PM
Aye Aye Capt'n
DragonOTM on 3/16/10 at 11:36 AM
We are at war with Smash Bros, watch for them.

--------------------------------------------

Saunier
Previewsend process

Text

Name of the city

send Preview
Saunier on 3/17/10 at 11:57 AM
Ok, have a good day mate - we'll figure something out :)
DragonOTM on 3/17/10 at 11:57 AM
I must leave back to work ttyl.
DragonOTM on 3/17/10 at 11:56 AM
yes I have sat and sun off to prepare you can speak to others in here as well max gates may or may not be able to accept orders and raly them to our members if need be.
Saunier on 3/17/10 at 11:53 AM
Ok, I'm from Europe. Ok, let's try and find a time though, could be interesting. I'm a tat busy until Sunday, but I should be around all sunday if that suits you?
DragonOTM on 3/17/10 at 11:51 AM
I am on american time
Saunier on 3/17/10 at 11:49 AM
Excellent - thanks :) - Perhaps we should talk more about joint attacks in one of our chatrooms at some point? - You on European or American time btw?
DragonOTM on 3/17/10 at 11:17 AM
I've done the same in our forums
Saunier on 3/17/10 at 1:14 AM
fyi - for now I've left this msg on our forums:

Guys - if you receive a msg from a member of Shogunate Enclave, asking for support, please do your best to send them support. They're also getting attacked by Smash Blondies, and they are one of the other alliances we're thinking of working closer with in regards to this. So please consider any request for help from them, carefully, and if you can help, please do so.
Saunier on 3/17/10 at 1:01 AM
Yeah, that would probably to very suitable :) - Perhaps I'll ask Fallen Angels to join in the fun too. Would be good to finish them off entirely soon. How you figure we go about this best then? :)
DragonOTM on 3/16/10 at 6:49 PM
Perhaps we could join forces and make some joint attacks in 44?

-----------------------------------------

Smash on our island
Tenz
Previewsend process

Text

Name of the city

send Preview
Tenz on 3/20/10 at 5:07 PM
have been building defensively so only have lvl 2 cave. I have been watching him and he is one of the weaker members of his alliance. Have only just managed to get my academy up to demand troops so just starting to build a descent troop force now, about a 160 troop combination. I would think he is in no position to attack and is probably just buiding defensively for his survival as we completely outnumber him. Doesn't seem to be farming a lot and I have been demenading troops from his potential villages to keep strength down.
DragonOTM on 3/20/10 at 9:57 AM
He's getting very big, Im sure he went straight for a marketplace and was sent resources. We need to loot this guy and bad. I only have lvl 6 cave with 1000 gold for spying, how about you?

Join your alliance
Melaina1
Previewsend process

Text

Name of the city

send Preview
Melaina1 on 3/21/10 at 5:18 PM
Hi,

I was invited to join your alliance but the invite is no longer available as I took too long to reply (was trying to find out where my brother was located). Anyway can you please reinvite me so I can join your alliance if the invitation is till available.

Many Thanks
Kat

DeletedUser

Part II

Joining you Alliance
Melaina1
Previewsend process

Text

Name of the city

send Preview
Melaina1 on 3/25/10 at 10:17 PM
Hi,
I am generally on every day but my job takes me away from home, so occasionally I haven't got access to the internet in some motels.

I would let you know in advance if I wouldn't be able to make it on, on a particular day.

Cheers
Kat
DragonOTM on 3/25/10 at 5:00 AM
you have as long as the alliance leaves it there which usually isnt longer then 24 hours, the way we see it, if you dont play at least once every 24 hours we dont need you
Melaina1 on 3/24/10 at 10:19 PM
Hi there,

It's saying you sent me another invite which I appreciate btw but it's not showing again. Do you know how long after an invite is sent that you have to have it accepted by before it disappears?

Cheers
Kat

-------------------------------------------------------

Holy War Crusaders
xDarkxWolf
Previewsend process

Text

Name of the city

send Preview
DragonOTM on 4/9/10 at 7:03 PM
Well thats too bad I dont want to see you go over something so small. We have some big things about to happen and your position would be well defended by it. I hope you come back and check in and maybe start on the new world whenever it comes out. It will be called Zeta when it does (according to the greek alphabet). I will start an even better alliance there as this was my first time leading my own alliance. I made some mistakes but I now know fully of what Im doing. I will have to remove you from the alliance if your quitting though so I will wait awhile before doing so, just in case you change your mind. ;)
xDarkxWolf on 4/9/10 at 6:54 PM
nah im getting bord of this game and dont wanna play im gunna go out side today thank tho u are a great leader for this have a good day=)
DragonOTM on 4/9/10 at 6:52 PM
if you spied then you did nothing to harm their cities, you can explain to them that you were just wanting to try out spying. If you took his money down in his city, ask them how much and I will send them the money. You can repay it whenever you want even if its with troops or something. Send them a message back saying how much they lost in this and you will have it repaid.
xDarkxWolf on 4/9/10 at 6:43 PM
so its all cool if they attack me im probly not gunna continue playing and i give them permission to attack me so have a good day
xDarkxWolf on 4/9/10 at 6:40 PM
hey im bout to get screwed by Holy War Crusaders for my mistake so dont attack them im realy getting bord of this game and probly gunna quit but yeah i wanted to try spies out cause ive never used and it failed and they want me to repay in like 5 hours and i dont got market and they are kinda starting to piss me off cause its a freaking game lol but im getting kinda bord of this game sry have a good day tell every one to have a good day sorry for bothering you

PA
saini
Previewsend process

Text

Name of the city

send Preview
saini on 4/13/10 at 2:30 PM
Simple thing is we have some aggressive players whos main goal is bp as I have said I can not speak for them but if anything negative does happen from this it will bring focus on yous and at the moment I can assure neither of want that. Only reason I would even attempt to form a pa is for my assistance of the clan with our defense of certain players. If you look at my position I am sorround and if I start supporting my fellow players this will leave me open for an attack of all your players which is my main reason for the pa. I think you personally seem to be an active well organised player since that I also believe you can understand a fellow peaceful player just wanting to hlp his clan. I have been attacked by one of your smaller members but I do not believe there was any reason for retaliation so I neveer did anything about to show that I do not wish war or any other form of retaliation. I dont expect you to shelter me just do not attack and keep a peacful co-existence. If you do not wanna have some sort of pa after wat I have said fine just do not take it as a sign of war either way I will not attack unless yous force my hand.
Thanks saini
DragonOTM on 4/13/10 at 1:43 PM
Ok but it was the metal guy whatever his namer is, forget now. No matter anyway, the player he attacked has been removed. I dont think there has been any unprovoked attacks from Smash since but I still dont understand why they feel the need to to attack us or have the desire for it.I would like to know some answers before anything. Why are we under attack from Smash Bros? Why are you trying to ally with me personally? Why do you think we will shelter anyone that is affiliated with an alliance such as this? Im pretty sure someone told me you guys came from another world but I'll have to verify that with them. I havent sent any attack or retal or even defense orders for anything because I felt no need to. DO you really think, with my 10 years experiencing clans allies, guilds whatever you want to call it... I wont be falling for such things, especially with my encounters here already. Im not even talking about Smash now... There are some low down dirty alliances that are from other worlds. Im not willing to put my trust into anyone really. Its a difficult time for me to accept this as my friends are begging me to go to war 0_o . Everyone is very restless here So I think we should end this where it stands now and me not even repeat this to the alliance. They will most likely just look at all this as a warcry and bad things will happen. I have one main question before I can send anything into vote. What is your alliance direction towards us. I can repeat this any way I choose toward the alliance. It doesnt have to cause war and it doesnt need to reveal anything.
saini on 4/13/10 at 7:28 AM
By leader I assume you mean aicy who has recently left the game. I offer peace as I have no quirrel with yous. I am a peaceful player but I will retaliate if I am provoked. We currently do only play on delta so we do focus on one world.
DragonOTM on 4/13/10 at 7:20 AM
On a personal note, I am honored that you would consider this.
As I do not know you personally I think that this is not possible. I have over a dozen personal allies that I dont need to announce because they know who they are. I know them all in real life or have known for many years and been in my alliances in other games. With our alliance' current relations this makes it even more impossible. We are not attacking you at the moment so I dont think you are too threatened. If for some reason your leader decides to repay his debts, we may begin to ressolve this issue. As it stands no negotiations have been made and he has been very ignorant about it. I feel a tyrant like this steps on too many toes and will be walked over soon. I think your alliance has too much going on and needs to stick with one world. Sorry to say but I cannot accept this.
saini on 4/13/10 at 7:02 AM
Personal Aliance basically I want an nap with yous but cant speak for whole aliance
DragonOTM on 4/13/10 at 5:25 AM
Tell me what a PA is please.
saini on 4/13/10 at 2:58 AM
I am hoping that you will consider me having a PA with your alliance as I do not wish to attack/defend against you, I have had no aggresion towards yous since the start and do not wish to and having a pa will allow me to support me allies more in there current endevours.
Thanks Saini

---------------------------------------------------

Attack by AptPupil of Smash Bros
Fuentespina
Previewsend process

Text

Name of the city

send Preview
Fuentespina on 4/15/10 at 7:45 PM
DragonOTM, I would suggest: let's give him a chance to respond...he has another of our guys on his island who could use some company given how close they are to a heavy Smash Bros island next door. If we don't hear back and get the report, I agree with termination! We'll make him a farm team for our remaining guy.
DragonOTM on 4/15/10 at 7:42 PM
We should remove this player he is more then likely a mole.
Fuentespina on 4/15/10 at 6:41 PM
Hey Argons, we have notice that you were attacked by AptPupil of Smash Bros today. It also appears that you have been inactive for more than two weeks. Please send or post your report of this attack (see Support Forum for instructions or contact us). We are trying to coordinate a response.
Fuentespina

attacked again
seanoherlihy
Previewsend process

Text

Name of the city

send Preview
seanoherlihy on 4/26/10 at 11:26 PM
Hi i am being attacked again by Parris Island (max gates) , i is the second time thier alliance is attacking me..help please

DeletedUser

part III

XxTkDbOixX
Previewsend process

Text

Name of the city

send Preview
XxTkDbOixX on 4/27/10 at 1:19 PM
Lol...I could..They ask for too much..They wanted us to help them build a colony for them.Basically..which is kinda werid..and they kicked me out..for not helping/attacking someone..
DragonOTM on 4/27/10 at 12:19 PM
Why would you want to come back here when you were in "the huns", a good alliance anyway. Can you explain this?
XxTkDbOixX on 4/27/10 at 9:55 AM
Can i join your alliance again..lol

Prepare to attack
Sashcho
Previewsend process

Text

Name of the city

send Preview
Sashcho on 4/30/10 at 8:26 AM
This is a pre-warning that we are organising an attack on Aptpupil of Smash Brothers he continues to attack members of our Alliance as per DragonOTM.

If you are close enough to send troops let me know, If you can assist with GOD attacks let me know.

As soon as our Offensive General is ready we will be assisting him in his attack.

Please reply ASAP to Sashcho

We are not going to war with the whole Alliance but must stop Aptpupil from attacking our members.

Lets join forces and show him what happens when you strike Shogunate Enclave Members

any particular reason
Brighty
Previewsend process

Text

Name of the city

send Preview
Brighty on 5/1/10 at 7:55 AM
Just got this after I sent my attach.

(This message was forwarded)
AptPupil on 5/1/10 at 5:42 AM
is this just random, or has your boss put you up to sending an attack at me?

just curious.

ps - this changes the relationship with Shogunate Enclave and Smash Bros.

Apt.

------------------------------------------

Start Attack AptPupil NOW
Sashcho
Previewsend process

Text

Name of the city

send Preview
Sashcho on 5/1/10 at 6:09 PM
Upon order Of DragonOTM attack on AptPupil 3 cities is now under way.

Sashcho has dispatched his troops 16:55:18 hrs to arriving at Athens.

Others are also starting what was prearranged.

All members Dispatch accordingly.

WE NEED ALL SUPPORT NOW 16 of our members have committed support lets attack together and conquer his three cities

------------------------------------------------

Member attacked by Alliance BLACK
Sashcho
Previewsend process

Text

Name of the city

send Preview
Sashcho on 5/2/10 at 8:33 AM
Read in forum Alliance black attacked Fonz130

he had 2 know
DragonS
Previewsend process

Text

Name of the city

send Preview
DragonOTM on 5/2/10 at 12:18 PM
here

(This message was forwarded)
timmins on 5/2/10 at 12:11 PM
he must have known about r plans 2 hit him 2 day and 2 send this many attacks 2 me so soon after i post plans of conquest there has 2 b some sort of leek

------------------------------------------------------

ptI

1 2 Hi Neighbor
AptPupil
Previewsend process

Text

Name of the city

send Preview
AptPupil on 5/2/10 at 9:32 AM
you opened the mail.

where are the tinypics or the response? so far you have constantly bolted me AND launched wave after wave of attack at me...I think that justifies a response.

how about it?
AptPupil on 5/2/10 at 6:05 AM
yeah! when was that dragon? 2 months ago? were they people 'hiding' under your banner? did they ask me to stop? hmm?
Show them to me and we can discuss.
Btw the bolting and earthquake is totally uncalled for. and cowardly.
Send the pics dragon.
Apt.
DragonOTM on 5/1/10 at 11:45 PM
try the 3 cities you attacked that is in my alliance want to see the tinypics?
AptPupil on 5/1/10 at 7:34 PM
4 attacks inbound on me and 2 lightning bolts. nice. something i said?
AptPupil on 5/1/10 at 5:50 AM
I'm not sure which part you didn't get with my mail. I was trying to be friendly and describe that I have no quarrel with Shogunate Enclave. I also know that Smash Bros is of same opinion. If anything, I was pushing for an alliance with Shogunate Enclave. So, to break the ice, I sent you a mail saying hi. I recognize you and your bigger players are close by and being in a fight with you and your team is not something I really desire.
So, if you are not interested in peace with Smash Bros, just say so now.

PS - your buddy Brighty has a 38 hour transport wave coming to my city that is on the same island as you and I. I have mailed the assailant and hopefully he reconsiders.
DragonOTM on 4/30/10 at 9:37 PM
what buddy do you mean?
AptPupil on 4/30/10 at 8:59 PM
we haven't spoken yet. I see you are the leader of the SE's. good job. your buddy is close by too. i have no quarrel with the SE's. i trust you don't have one with me either.

i like to chat, so if you're a chatty guy/girl, feel free to mail me.

are you joining up for zeta btw? just curious your thoughts on the new rebellion feature. seems a mistake to me, but no matter.

bye

DeletedUser

part IV

Hi neighbor
ptI

1 2 Hi Neighbor
AptPupil
Previewsend process

Text

Name of the city

send Preview
AptPupil on 5/2/10 at 9:32 AM
you opened the mail.

where are the tinypics or the response? so far you have constantly bolted me AND launched wave after wave of attack at me...I think that justifies a response.

how about it?
AptPupil on 5/2/10 at 6:05 AM
yeah! when was that dragon? 2 months ago? were they people 'hiding' under your banner? did they ask me to stop? hmm?
Show them to me and we can discuss.
Btw the bolting and earthquake is totally uncalled for. and cowardly.
Send the pics dragon.
Apt.
DragonOTM on 5/1/10 at 11:45 PM
try the 3 cities you attacked that is in my alliance want to see the tinypics?
AptPupil on 5/1/10 at 7:34 PM
4 attacks inbound on me and 2 lightning bolts. nice. something i said?
AptPupil on 5/1/10 at 5:50 AM
I'm not sure which part you didn't get with my mail. I was trying to be friendly and describe that I have no quarrel with Shogunate Enclave. I also know that Smash Bros is of same opinion. If anything, I was pushing for an alliance with Shogunate Enclave. So, to break the ice, I sent you a mail saying hi. I recognize you and your bigger players are close by and being in a fight with you and your team is not something I really desire.
So, if you are not interested in peace with Smash Bros, just say so now.

PS - your buddy Brighty has a 38 hour transport wave coming to my city that is on the same island as you and I. I have mailed the assailant and hopefully he reconsiders.
DragonOTM on 4/30/10 at 9:37 PM
what buddy do you mean?
AptPupil on 4/30/10 at 8:59 PM
we haven't spoken yet. I see you are the leader of the SE's. good job. your buddy is close by too. i have no quarrel with the SE's. i trust you don't have one with me either.

i like to chat, so if you're a chatty guy/girl, feel free to mail me.

are you joining up for zeta btw? just curious your thoughts on the new rebellion feature. seems a mistake to me, but no matter.

bye

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Neighbor
pt II

1 2 Hi Neighbor
AptPupil
Previewsend process

Text

Name of the city

send Preview
AptPupil on 5/4/10 at 5:20 AM
Dragon, now you're being unreasonable. I never put words in your mouth. You stated below that I took the city from a SE player. Look at your email below. Read it. I was rebutting against your statement that it was a SE player.

DragonOTM on 5/2/10 at 7:51 PM
hes the one you took the city from, and what do you mean "YOU" wont accept, its all stabs at this alliance repeatedly as well as the fact you moving in on my island. These are all signals of attack and war against us.

I have taken 3 cities. None were from a SE player. NONE. Me taking an inactive city on your island and you deeming it as an act of war only means that you perceive it that way. saini stated he was trying to work on a NAP with you. I was doing my best to enforce that. You ignored that though, didn't you? The fact that you did ignore it, AND my efforts in diplomacy and viewed it as an act of war can only testify to your paranoia and clearly show you are delusional. Then in turn you start a WAR with me? Remember that fact DragonOTM, YOU STARTED THIS WAR with me. I offered you dialogue and you attacked me.

You really should be ashamed of yourself.

You are the Inept one. Do yourself a favor. If you're going to continue to be leader of the SE's then you need to learn some diplomacy skills. Honestly. You act very rashly and your paranoia is so apparent. Either that or get someone to act as your diplomat because frankly, you don't have the skills.

AptPupil
DragonOTM on 5/3/10 at 11:52 PM
I never said anything about minos being inactive before you took it. What Im saying is you come here all acting like were buddies after you attacked my alliance and trying to be all "Neighborly" I know damn well what you reason for doing this is and that is an act of war towards me. Stop trying to put words in my mouth and use your damn head. Im not stupid and I think everyone knows the method for you taking a city, on the alliance leaders island, from the alliance you been recently attacking with unprovoked attacks. Check your facts not-so-AptPupil.
AptPupil on 5/3/10 at 5:54 AM
check your facts dragon.
my city Minos on same island as you was taken from an inactive, no alliance player.
you can look it up on grepoworld or grepostats.
DragonOTM on 5/2/10 at 12:51 PM
hes the one you took the city from, and what do you mean "YOU" wont accept, its all stabs at this alliance repeatedly as well as the fact you moving in on my island. These are all signals of attack and war against us.
AptPupil on 5/2/10 at 12:45 PM
dee 550 - was unallied. went to your alliance. he's classified as a refugee. i won't accept that one.
argon - basically inactive. i won't accept that on eeither. had he said stop - i would have.

who the hell is lee1974?
DragonOTM on 5/2/10 at 12:41 PM
Dee550, Argons, lee1974
AptPupil on 5/2/10 at 12:33 PM
name the player
DragonOTM on 5/2/10 at 12:25 PM
Hey whatever, were not going to sit here and let you keep attacking without standing up for ourselves. Im still looking for the rest of these tinypics by the way, only found 1 so far. 1 of the players is conquored and left the game. But I know I seen them thats all that matters to me. Oh and they were all recent if you could remember as far back as 2 days ago huh not 2 months ago.
AptPupil on 5/2/10 at 12:17 PM
hehe. whatever dragon - you opened your mouth when you asked if i want to see the tinypics.

so not only are you a coward, you are not really a man of honor of any kind that i use as a metric.
so, why don't you and your bunch of followers keep bolting me. it will only help when i rim you next. cuz your team just gave me enough bp for my required amounts of cp.

learn how to run an alliance before you start picking fights you aren't going to win.
DragonOTM on 5/2/10 at 12:01 PM
I really dont think I have to justify anything to you. Did you do us such favors when you attacked us?

Play testing
Melaina
Previewsend process

Text

Name of the city

send Preview
Melaina on 5/4/10 at 6:14 PM
That'll be a no to the full repayment in resources then?
Melaina on 5/4/10 at 10:43 AM
Hey hun,
As the biggest player on the island I have chosen to attack you with minimal troops in order to test the new morale system. This is in no way personal or an act of war, I shouldn't wipe many of your troops at all but I'll throw some resources at you when my merchant has returned from his travels.

Show me the report when it hits and I'll work out how much I owe you.

Many thanks,

Mel x

-------------------------------------------------------

saini attack
HansBekner on 5/7/10 at 11:43 AM
145145-4 5555-1 2222-1
Morale: 100 %
Luck: -2 %
City wall: 9 (-0)
Gained resources:
Booty: 8268/8268
22-2 11-1 11-1
DragonOTM on 5/7/10 at 11:39 AM
if yes, dont make account there until we all go at the same time.
DragonOTM on 5/7/10 at 11:38 AM
will you join us in zeta server? we will all be joining at once to be close to each other. I know you dont speak english so well but you been with me from the start. I would like to have a bunch of us doing this and all communicating by private forums or messages. Im being attacked by Metaldazer as we speak.
HansBekner on 5/7/10 at 11:36 AM
aptpupil attak me now in 3 minutes
DragonOTM on 5/7/10 at 11:04 AM
My tripwire just told me you were attacked by saini. Please post a "tinypic" showing us any information in the forums.

Metaldazer
Deeds
Previewsend process

Text

Name of the city

send Preview
Deeds on 5/7/10 at 3:17 PM
thanks he wipped me out but ill let my guys know :)
DragonOTM on 5/7/10 at 10:01 AM
Metaldazer has sent a 2nd attack to my city. The attack is coming from his "justwicked" city and looks to be either lightships or fast transports. They are an hour faster then my regular transports.
That city may be vulnerable to attack so I felt you, having them as a common enemy, might like to know this information.

Shogunate Enclave Founder
>^< DragonOTM >^<

-----------------------------------------------

Tripwire
seizer
Previewsend process

Text

Name of the city

send Preview
seizer on 5/7/10 at 1:36 PM
how do i do that
DragonOTM on 5/7/10 at 10:35 AM
Hey my tripwire went off saying you were attacked by AptPupil. Can you post it in the forum on a "tinypic" to show us the information.

DeletedUser

End of Me

summers eve
DragonOTM on 5/10/10 at 8:15 PM
haha... "tried your hardest not to use words to big"? like what are you 12 years old? Im surprised you could string together two words. Do you realize Im probably old enough to be your daddy and I have a college degree? I Like to call people like you S.N.E.R.T's
Snot
Nosed
Egotistical
Rude
Teenager's
AptPupil on 5/10/10 at 7:32 PM
heya!
nice defense.
I've got 3 CS built to take all the other players on your local islands.
Timmins, Les871 and DragonS are all getting conquered in the next 24 hours.
timmins is first.
I just want to see if you read your mail btw.
You're still a summers eve that has no business running an alliance.
I've really tried my hardest not use words that are too big for you to understand...

Btw - I'm conquering your city too. just thought you would like to know that.

Apt.

Thank you all
AptPupil
Previewsend process

Text

Name of the city

send Preview
DragonOTM on 5/13/10 at 1:10 PM
I will announce it now before anymore attacks are sent out.
AptPupil on 5/13/10 at 1:07 PM
Interesting.
So, shall I expect to stop being bolted and earthquaked 3-5 times a day Dragon?
There was a misunderstanding between you and I. I farmed a couple of your players. You opened full scale war on me and there are 4 more attacks inbound right now (which I know cannot be recalled now), but there were 9 altogether on me.
I had fun fighting with you Dragon. You made it fun again for me at least, sometimes frustrating, but still interesting and fun.
Your buddies need leadership though. That much is apparent from discussions I have had with some of your members.

good luck on your other server.
DragonOTM on 5/13/10 at 1:02 PM
I really want to just thank you. This was for nothing more then experience as I stopped playing before I could battle on my previous server. I will still have my small little city if you want to kill me off. I assure you Im no threat to you anymore. I did learn alot and Im sure you all noticed I was new by the mistakes I've made. I learned alot of tactics now and will carry on with what I know. I dont know if there is some kind of grudge with us as we never really did anything to provoke you all accept retalliate. I had to give the players at least that satisfaction. I will inform them not to mess with you all if you will agree to what I ask.
I will submit and ask for a cease-fire, once you got what you want here. Please excuse all misbehavior from me. I was under pressure from alot of things in my own personal life and am now on medical leave. I want to wish you well and happy hunting.

Shogunate Enclave Founder
>^< DragonOTM >^<

DeletedUser

Of course MRA's have their place in this game. They provide nice cushy targets ripe for conquest. I for one am glad for all the MRA's in Delta.

DeletedUser

I'm not going to attempt to decipher that. Care to summarise for me?