Shooting Stars

DeletedUser21560

God of your mom's best night ever.

So Mature - talking bull over the computer ;)

Remember this is ONLY A GAME - Dont get too emotional man - Everythings gonna be alright

Theres always a new server you can run too after you get rimmed

DeletedUser3393

Remember this is ONLY A GAME - Dont get too emotional man - Everythings gonna be alright

I have no idea how someone can interpret a ur mom joke as being emotional.. oh well I will realize that when you rim me.

DeletedUser30281

Only a game?
Tell that to the wives, sons and daughters of all the millions upon millions of slingers who have laid down their lives for their city-states.
Tell that to the admirals who watched their proud fleets reduced to flotsam and ashes, and their brave sailors drowned in the cold, blood-red waters of the Grepolis Archipelago.
Go and see the mega-graveyards for yourself, of all the militia who have been brutally slaughtered defending their homesteads with nothing but hoes and pitchforks.

And then tell me,
it's only a game.

DeletedUser30490

so i seriously do wanna know what the connection is between SS and enemies of SS because they both got the same profile

DeletedUser

There is no connection between the two how many time does everyone need to be told, They are a bunch of snakes desperate for survival... if a ships sinking it'll try to take everyone down with it...

DeletedUser30490

oh cool,
well im sure none of them will be around to see the alliance i am in when we take the no 1 spot :p

DeletedUser29371

Your god of nothing noob...

Very civilised.

If you think you're so good let me remind you on 1 thing, never argue with an idiot he will drag you to his level and beat you with experience, so if you change idiot with NOOB the meaning is same and if you really think he is a NOOB then you only hurt yourself doing all of this.

Too bad its that easy to create new accounts...

DeletedUser3393

guys we are not understanding thizzle....

Let us analyze his statement....

Thizzle = Leader of Alliance NOOBS.

So just like Thizzle doesn't know the difference between you're and your, what he meant to say was (Paraphrasing):

'You are god of, nothing-NOOBS'

So today Thizzle has formally accepted Godofall93 as the god of his 'good for nothing alliance'.
I know godofall, you have higher standards.. but let us give him a break and honor his plead.

DeletedUser21560

Whats happening with the forum... The King goes quiet for a few days, and all his minions just stop posting