Shooting Stars

DeletedUser

Did they merge or just take the name Digital Hammers (notice the s on hammers)? Who is this enemies of SS then, oh yea, the real DH...they didn't merge. Kill them all!

They screwed up by being so aggressive at the beginning with those so called attacks. Tsk Tsk....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20688

Did they merge or just take the name Digital Hammers (notice the s on hammers)? Who is this enemies of SS then, oh yea, the real DH...they didn't merge. Kill them all!

They screwed up by being so aggressive at the beginning with those so called attacks. Tsk Tsk....

Read the thread, we are an academy

DeletedUser

Hmm I think that if you look at the rankings we are doing quite well

DeletedUser18636

Hmm I think that if you look at the rankings we are doing quite well

Sure, already lost a city, things are going fantastic for Shooting Stars (Now digital hammer) =)

-
fx3w2c.jpg

DeletedUser31161

You guys got beat by Wolf Pack INC thats jsut sad. I thought under all that insanity was some skill but i must be wrong.

DeletedUser

Nice. They took an inactive player. Don't worry you guys keep hating. We'll just keep spamming.

You guys got beat by Wolf Pack INC thats jsut sad. I thought under all that insanity was some skill but i must be wrong.
Every time you write I lose a little more respect for you. You're right. We have no skill. We are not the number 2 attacking alliance in this world. We are also not the number one fighting alliance. We are not at war with pretty much our entire ocean (personally I enjoy this). And we sure don't have one of the best player averages on the server.... :heh:

DeletedUser18636

Nice. They took an inactive player. Don't worry you guys keep hating. We'll just keep spamming.

Every time you write I lose a little more respect for you. You're right. We have no skill. We are not the number 2 attacking alliance in this world. We are also not the number one fighting alliance. We are not at war with pretty much our entire ocean (personally I enjoy this). And we sure don't have one of the best player averages on the server.... :heh:

Are your feelings hurt? turning 20 in a year?

Inactive? - maybe... but all I am seeing is 1-0, city taken
SS, didn't manage to take any single from their enemies' inactive... =)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31747

so let me get this right, enemies of SS are an academy for DH

DeletedUser

Shooting star/the fake Digital Hammer have a pact with Octavian Vanguard.. :)

DeletedUser31747

shooting stars must be putting up a good fight if they are still strong with so many enemies

DeletedUser30490

whats up with shooting star they have changed their name right?
whats up with metal hammer and enemies of SS?

DeletedUser3393

OMG, We are going to die... Wolf pack took a city of an inactive player.. WE ARE SO INCOMPETENT.. why did we even bother to play the game.. we are obviously too dumb to even turn on a computer. Please forgive our insolence and grant us amnesty.

DeletedUser

OMG, We are going to die... Wolf pack took a city of an inactive player.. WE ARE SO INCOMPETENT.. why did we even bother to play the game.. we are obviously too dumb to even turn on a computer. Please forgive our insolence and grant us amnesty.

I know what you mean. Rome Father is just so much smarter than me and don't even get me started on Mr. Penguin. Wow that guy is a genius. Good guess on my age Rome but I'm actually 27.

DeletedUser21560

Maybe a stupid question... But why do you have inactives in your alliance? and why already inactive this early? lol

Should be more selective when you recruit players

Also if you dont kick your inactives, you shouldnt whine about losing their cities - Its fair game and counts for a city if your not good enough to internally claim them, protect them or kick them out

So im sorry to say, but it does show you as incompetent - put with your own words

DeletedUser18636

=) Why do you get so emotional? Well yeah, it does show something... pretty much Thizzle already said it

HMAS
shooting stars must be putting up a good fight if they are still strong with so many enemies

- We haven't even started fighting... as I said... when our majority reach conquest it will be another story

Good guess on my age Rome but I'm actually 27.
- never claimed to be a psychic, you are a smart boy, should know why I made that guess

DeletedUser3393

Maybe a stupid question... But why do you have inactives in your alliance? and why already inactive this early? lol

Should be more selective when you recruit players

Also if you dont kick your inactives, you shouldnt whine about losing their cities - Its fair game and counts for a city if your not good enough to internally claim them, protect them or kick them out

So im sorry to say, but it does show you as incompetent - put with your own words

Like I said, we have no idea how to play the game.. We went on the forums to cry about an inactive without anyone bringing it up. We are such noobs!

DeletedUser18636

Like I said, we have no idea how to play the game.. We went on the forums to cry about an inactive without anyone bringing it up. We are such noobs!

I think Thizzle would love to have you guys with him =)