Should 136 Endgame Be Switched to Domination (from WW)

gkassimis

Hipparchus
first of all both alliances knew from the start that the world ends with wonders instead of dom. if they didnt like it, no one forced them to participate. second and more important, TBC had better chances with wonders than dom as statistics have shown. meme has 3 times more bp than TBC (i am ignoring speculations about bots. strictly talking about numbers)

bugeyes10

Phrourach
first of all both alliances knew from the start that the world ends with wonders instead of dom. if they didnt like it, no one forced them to participate. second and more important, TBC had better chances with wonders than dom as statistics have shown. meme has 3 times more bp than TBC (i am ignoring speculations about bots. strictly talking about numbers)
problem is they didn't have a chance with wonders either. kinda what happens when half your ally only logs in twice a day

gkassimis

Hipparchus
problem is they didn't have a chance with wonders either. kinda what happens when half your ally only logs in twice a day
4:3 doesnt represent the superiority meme had in activity, bp and conquests. which is normal since TBC+ GA had more members and around 1k cities more than the 2 meme alliances. i like the thrill wonders provide , the suspence to see if you have chosen the right wonder to focus each time, if you complete a level first etc but truth is that dom is more just system and is more suitable to the war nature of game

gkassimis

Hipparchus
one of the top qualities a leader must have is to be able to motivate his crew. as a neutral party i was talking with members from both alliances and while TBC players hoped to do something and steal the crown, meme players were bored since they had nothing to prove. i tried to imagine myself in their shoes and failed to find a reason to keep me going. one activity check on both alliances was enough for anyone to see what was coming. TBC had almost all their players green with just a few hours of inactivity while meme were full of yellow and green over a day inactive. they should have ghosted after their victory and no one would have consider TBC as real winners even after they completed all 7. but now history wrote that TBC took the crown fair and square

Last edited:

bugeyes10

Phrourach
except they don't get a crown lmao.

One favor crown at the first to 4. Crown on your profile is only for 7/7. TBC hasn't won anything yet

As for the whole "leaders are supposed to motivate their players" bit, if people want to waste their time playing a world they've already lost they can. Others have a real life to enjoy. I'd rather spend time outside living then waiting around to die playing a 10 year old browser game designed for people with mental health issues

Last edited:

gkassimis

Hipparchus
except they don't get a crown lmao.

One favor crown at the first to 4. Crown on your profile is only for 7/7. TBC hasn't won anything yet

As for the whole "leaders are supposed to motivate their players" bit, if people want to waste their time playing a world they've already lost they can. Others have a real life to enjoy. I'd rather spend time outside living then waiting around to die playing a 10 year old browser game designed for people with mental health issues
its a matter of time to win all 7 since more often meme players will be caught off. a player who has won a world either prefers to take a break from grepo or to start a new world but i dont think he wants to respond to alarms for a world that has played for 9 months and won. as i said they have nothing to prove but TBC players want to win and they still have motive. i dont blame meme leaders for not been able to motivate their players since its an impossible task. i cant find any arguments i could use to make them play if i was a meme leader and i cant think anything that could have me convinced to play if i was a meme player. the only thing i blame them for is not deciding to ghost after their victory but truth is that this endgame is problematic and inno should change it. a specific period for an alliance to keep wonders should be enough. 1 month for example like it happens in dom. but to wait for an infinite period until less than 300 players become inactive is stupid

bugeyes10

Phrourach
its a matter of time to win all 7 since more often meme players will be caught off.
except they'd also need to retake the city on their tomb island they lost which they won't. they literally can't build all 7 and ghosting is stupid as it would reset your stats. just dump all your support in that one city then sit there and wait
specific period for an alliance to keep wonders should be enough. 1 month for example like it happens in dom. but to wait for an infinite period until less than 300 players become inactive is stupid
they also did this in the new updates. Idk what the exact time period is but they did make this change.

Corvidaan

Phrourach
Gkas, you’re literally talking like TBC are going to “win the world because meme activity has dropped off.”

that’s not what’s happening at all.

what’s happened is that meme have won the world. They all have the certificates with “Victor of the world” written on it (look up definition of Victor) and are in the hall of fame.

if tbc want to continue playing a dead world that’s already over for some cosmetic token on their profile to make them feel better about losing in warscore 1000:40 to meme and then also somehow losing in wonders despite meme having done 0 wonder prep before 2022 then they’re very welcome to do so, but they should probably just go focus on actually learning how to play the game instead

gkassimis

Hipparchus
so if they do all 7 they get nothing? do me a favor and read carefully what i posted; i mentioned already that meme has dominated the world, 2-3 times more bp, 10 enemy cities taken for every 1 they lost etc. their victory was undisputable. however if TBC continue to steal their wonders, then who would disagree they deserved winning? if meme guys are bored then ghost but if you continue fighting then defend your bloody wonders

Last edited:

bugeyes10

Phrourach
if meme guys are bored then ghost
see the problem with ghosting, is it resets your stats. which means instead of what's pictured, challenger is the #1 fighter and TOD is #2 when the world ends and neither of them deserve that honor. I'd rather just defend 1 single wonder than ghost and let them get that. because you're right, they don't deserve to win in any sense of the word, and even if they do build 7 wonders, screenshots like the ones below will always exist and all they'll have to show their "victory" is a stupid little golden crown on their profile.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 4.59.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 4.59.57 PM.png
    493.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 5.01.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 5.01.47 PM.png
    448.1 KB · Views: 20

Corvidaan

Phrourach
so if they do all 7 they get nothing? do me a favor and read carefully what i posted; i mentioned already that meme has dominated the world, 2-3 times more bp, 10 enemy cities taken for every 1 they lost etc. their victory was undisputable. however if TBC continue to steal their wonders, then who would disagree they deserved winning? if meme guys are bored then ghost but if you continue fighting then defend your bloody wonders

if you think that getting 7 when half the world has quit and turned off their alarms is the same as actually “winning” the world and getting the winner’s certificates then that’s probably why you’re not out there winning any worlds.

“They can win” —— no, they can’t. The other team has literally already won and has the winners certificates and the hall of fame.

go look up what the word “victors” means and then go look at meme’s certificates.