Show off your screenshots

DeletedUser

I killed 2 centaurs so far. I'm not going to post my individual reports, there are too many and I don't like to disclose too much info.

Here is a screenshot of enemies I've killed so far

1t4f9i.jpg

First time I have seen a real live Centaur(in this game of course).

Too bad they kicked the bucket :(..
Blitz such a meanie. Haha.

DeletedUser

Because he told me when i was in DDW.

and what if he who told it to you (meaning me or my twisted myself) didn't have a 20% bonus till now?
well,the right question was why the other quy wouldn't have a 20% bonus so the difference is just a 10%.and as you see he had hera(harpies).What if he used "Desire" and downgrade the difference to 0?:rolleyes:

Well only sure thing is that my ninjas did their job for tonight.Everything else is just nonsence

DeletedUser

and what if he who told it to you (meaning me or my twisted myself) didn't have a 20% bonus till now?
well,the right question was why the other quy wouldn't have a 20% bonus so the difference is just a 10%.and as you see he had hera(harpies).What if he used "Desire" and downgrade the difference to 0?:rolleyes:

Well only sure thing is that my ninjas did their job for tonight.Everything else is just nonsence

Well if you had a 10% reduction cast on you it would show, and there would be a report, Also this guy you attacked has gained no kill points in over a week so i higly doubt he would waste 100 gold on commander when he never attacks, and dont say he activated it when he seen your attack because if he did then he would also of enrolled his population for milita. so seems to me like you had a clear 30% bonus over his 0% bonus. therefor making this attack pretty much an average attack consideing your bonus.

DeletedUser

Shouldn't you look at yourself instead of dissecting battle reports.

And it's one BioHazard more without troops ...

darkdragonfinal.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well if you had a 10% reduction cast on you it would show, and there would be a report, Also this guy you attacked has gained no kill points in over a week so i higly doubt he would waste 100 gold on commander when he never attacks, and dont say he activated it when he seen your attack because if he did then he would also of enrolled his population for milita. so seems to me like you had a clear 30% bonus over his 0% bonus. therefor making this attack pretty much an average attack consideing your bonus.

He has a point: Not to mention that Cattleman has High Priestess on and Zeus as a god. Probably sent in a wave of Manticores.:eek::rolleyes:

Regardless, mdshare delivered the spanks quite beautifully. ;)

DeletedUser

Minotars are so tough to transport on ships. With Manticores flying overhead they really agitate them.

DeletedUser

Do you really think I gonna waste my time on you. We know that you don't have def troops so no need to calc anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Two whole days to come to conclusion i have no defence troops, Ah well i guess you statement of saving silver was completly and uterly wrong. Amateur.

DeletedUser

Gulio's report is obviously false. No one can kill Chuck Norris. Not even Chuck Norris.