Show off your screenshots

DeletedUser

There seems to be a big lack of screen shots of fights and stuff so lets get them uploadedand show them off. Would also be pretty nice to see where you stand in the game in comparison.

Post your
battle reports,
Defeated & losses from your City wall.
Anything else you wish to share.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree. In fact I am so keen for some screenshots of world Alpha carnage that I am going to make this thread a sticky. Please keep the P&P elsewhere, posts that do not either contain a screenshot of a battle report or valid commentary on one will be deleted.

There must be some fighting going on surely? There is an awful lot of smack-talk.....

DeletedUser

I suppose a lot of this is no one wanting to give away information on their tactics or army compositions. That being said, any reports that do make it on here would thus likely be quite... inconsequential. That having been said, I'll throw up an edited sample attack just to get things rolling :)

sampleattackr.jpg

Some kill points for me :)

DeletedUser

I don't have any reports of large clearances, but I did clear 9 members of Valletan League on my island. Does that count towards anything?

And mdshare, you can always edit the ss and remove your troops numbers.

DeletedUser

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a79/mdshare/bhlowmg6p8os7se8aydky9hrr7rmzvo0.png

Oops wrong server

Explain me why I should post the troops I have in this thread, but thanks for everyone that posts here. Saves me silver.

Nobody is forcing you to post what troops you have its just a general topic for people to show there fights off.

Also if you could work out my exact troop count of this picture, by calculating in the defense troops i left behind, the troops i have built in the mean time possibly using Hera's population growth, Also keeping count that i left loads/little troops behind as at the time i didnt have enough transport boats to fit them on. Then sir i will be very impressed. And i will let you save your silver with pride.

30970185.png

DeletedUser

I killed 2 centaurs so far. I'm not going to post my individual reports, there are too many and I don't like to disclose too much info.

Here is a screenshot of enemies I've killed so far

1t4f9i.jpg

DeletedUser

Best Attack
aag3h0.jpg

Overall Kills
wtvx48.jpg

The overall kills is somewhat useless however, it's just a comparison of Battle Points - Attack

BTW, at the time of the second screenshot, I was 3rd in BP overall and 5th in Attack BP

DeletedUser

Well, almost everyone's looks piddly in comparison to that lol :p
Except for Drb81's.... I'd like to see his wall-shot lol... 4k kills already O_O

DeletedUser

rtjdj4.png

There's my overall kills, World Alpha (my only world). I was ranked top 50 for Attack and Total when I got these -- still in top 100, though I seem to have cleared all my available opponents for the moment.