Show off your screenshots

DeletedUser

Just an updated wall - #2 O BP spot now. Garyjoe is a tough one to catch.

Been getting some good defensive BP lately as well.

Grepolis%20-%20019.%20Maitre%20d_1295552243585.jpeg

DeletedUser

You need a good alliance or a minimum of good allies. Small alliances, small players, not so active members - they won't last long in the core areas. Most big players in the core don't leave due to being rimmed, but due to boredom/lack of interest.

DeletedUser

You need a good alliance or a minimum of good allies. Small alliances, small players, not so active members - they won't last long in the core areas. Most big players in the core don't leave due to being rimmed, but due to boredom/lack of interest.

Sounds good, moving to the core :D

DeletedUser

Im in o34 i don't know if that's in the core or not but i wouldn't like to be in o55 that O is packed to the top with synergy! lol!

DeletedUser

It is impossible I am afraid. For example, when I send hydras to support a city for my conquests it says something like 'could not suppport because they are worshipping a different god'.

Unless you are worshipping all gods at once...hmmmm...TELL ME NOW!!!

DeletedUser13405

Or no Gods at all. If you never chose one, it is possible to have every type of myth unit in one city.

DeletedUser

yes i chose to have no god when i took a city then you can send whatever support you wantif you really dont believe me get a 100000k silver and i will tell you the city to spy

DeletedUser13405

Problem is the myth units can do nothing but support the city defensively. No attacks. But it is cool just to get reactions when people do spy it...like ?

DeletedUser

Yes thats true but of you have a city on the frontline under continus attack. being able to use multiple myths to defend would be an advantage.

Varun

Strategos
This is impossible!! Different divine units of different gods staying under one roof!! Greek Gods are a bit jealous (no offense, read like that) and that cannot be possible. He has done it with a clever photo editing tool....... :)

Varun

Strategos
And yes if u keep on changing the gods then also you cannot have that 'cause once a god is changed all the divine units belonging to the different gods return to their masters and vanish.

Temple said:
Worship Zeus in this city

Are you sure that you want to change the god in this city?
This has the following effects:

* You will lose all mythical units of this city.
* All mythical units that support you will return to their native city with all troops.
* You will lose your entire favor with Athena.

DeletedUser

i will send you an ingame mail no editing to prove it. i have no need to create fakes. i did it due to somebody telling me it was impossible but it is not.