Show off your screenshots

DeletedUser

481ltz9li6xa3drxfyyl5on7yd7ou40p.png

DeletedUser

Well I am sure a number of us could beat that Cocotte . . . but why beat our chests and scream look at me?

For the record though, my city O65 is open for any and all attacks. Send whatever you want at it that you want killed.

DeletedUser

Well I am sure a number of us could beat that Cocotte . . . but why beat our chests and scream look at me?

For the record though, my city O65 is open for any and all attacks. Send whatever you want at it that you want killed.

actually no one can beat that defensive wall... thats kinda why hes ranked #1 in DBP

DeletedUser

actually no one can beat that defensive wall... thats kinda why hes ranked #1 in DBP

He is number 1 for a couple more weeks. I am fully expecting attacks on me shortly. But I was talking about his need to post his wall in comparison to the other player...

DeletedUser

Make a screenshot of it, then it should work.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rank 28 defender wall
20 January 2012:

fuygzk.jpg

Only 27 people have better defender walls.

382431 Defense Battle Points, the wall shows the unit count.

DeletedUser

Those swordsmen were either
1) Junk troops that I got rid of,
2) Farming village kills from moods < 30
or
3) Conquest sniping using them from dodges.

Therefore, it would be more reasonable for you to argue for the transports lost.

DeletedUser

Sadly, after we're getting battlepoints for helping defend other players' cities, the numbers shown by the wall are pretty much useless - mine says I've killed 49k LS as defender, which is nonsense. It should distinguish between "defeated" and "helped to defeat" in order to get the walls back on track.