Inactive Topic shows bp gained in reports(attacking)

DeletedUser17043

Proposal
In attacking reports,it displays the amount of bp you gained from attacking

Reason
Because I'm sure many of us can't be bothered counting or waiting to see how much bp we're gonna get out of the attack

Details
Don't think it needs anymore explanation...

Balance/Abuse Prevention
me no know...

DeletedUser

well it is on Psi
e.g.
You have recieved 500battle points
they will be credited to you shortly

DeletedUser18132

That's on defense, not offense. And he said offense.

DeletedUser

I am unable to start a new thread, this thread applies to BP so I am using it to post this proposal.
I recently joined a new hero world to see how the heroes change the game. When doing a farming run of an inactive on the island I killed Andromeda, lost 3 slingers and gained no BP. If they are so called legendary soldiers then should we not also receive bp if we kill them in an opponents city. We encounter losses just as we did when we used to support others and got no bp for it. What is the difference here.
http://prntscr.com/36cz5u

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38224

I am unable to start a new thread, this thread applies to BP so I am using it to post this proposal.
I recently joined a new hero world to see how the heroes change the game. When doing a farming run of an inactive on the island I killed Andromeda, lost 3 slingers and gained no BP. If they are so called legendary soldiers then should we not also receive bp if we kill them in an opponents city. We encounter losses just as we did when we used to support others and got no bp for it. What is the difference here.
http://prntscr.com/36cz5u

You don't get BP for killing heroes because they don't actually die, they just get wounded...

Also, Like sirloin said, This thread really isn't the place for it.

DeletedUser31385

I don't get why you can't see the BP in certain reports. This will fix the issue.