Pnp Shush and allies all bark and no bite?

DeletedUser

ApoxPredator on 2013-03-03 at 13:12
And don't act like the merge will be beneficial you know either way shush will be destroyed :)

your only postponing the inedible

SheWolff on 2013-03-03 at 13:23
No way. Merging to make a Hades/SHUSH alliance in O54 and O44. Plus we have just formed a six alliance coalition today for taking out Red Mist. So I not only KNOW that SHUSH will be here and will survive. I GUARANTEED it.

Let me tell you they are looking extremely well Hehehehe (grepostats link)

To tell you the truth the coaliation kinda scares me a bit!!!

2uhms29.jpg

lets be honest if you were behind them in McDonalds you'd be terrified to!

But in the end the coalition failed not matter how many people she wolff threatened for support it didn't come through.

She wolf might try to tell everyone Red Mist only got the city because she's leaving but we killed over 5k farm spaces in the last 3 attacks alone :p

She was also one of the only heavily supported players in shush and my alliance toke 6 of there cities so far 2 of them were kicked out before they where taken.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was unopposed, I lost 1 hop taking a founder's city. I guess shewolff is more important...

DeletedUser

Back on gamma, I defeated a coalition of alliances single handedly that was meant to "destroy" the rank 1 alliance in the world. So i wouldnt be too shook up about any number of alliances that are coalitioned against you guys. If an alliance needs other alliances to defeat one alliance, none of them are even worth the fight.

DeletedUser

i would not say anything bad about a coalition.., it's what makes the game fun at times, just don't over-use it...
an organized coalition no matter if it's full of noobs can be quite scary.., if it's organized and handled well..
but really?!? organizing a coalition at this point already when she can't handle her own alliance yet?
that already shows they are not even worth teaming up with... instead of gaining more supports,
the other alliances will only gain more baggage that will slow them down...

DeletedUser

i would not say anything bad about a coalition.., it's what makes the game fun at times, just don't over-use it...
an organized coalition no matter if it's full of noobs can be quite scary.., if it's organized and handled well..
but really?!?

i think a well organised coalition is a urban myth, never seen one and think there is more chance of seeing the tooth fairy :)

DeletedUser

i think a well organised coalition is a urban myth, never seen one and think there is more chance of seeing the tooth fairy :)
na its happens all the time.. just need to get the right people... a coalition of noobs doesnt make the coalition good... but if u make one of average people it will last.. and one with the best will surely put down a lot of alliance..

In my past experience a lot of great alliances were defeated when the whole server turned against them... it happens all the time..

and great work appox.. and the leader of shush for not using the real life excuse here and fighting good :)