Shut Up Ashrf

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14397

do the world a favor and just shut the hell up

your unusal words "that you must make up" are given WORLD PI a bloody sore head

DeletedUser

Are petitions valid in the externals????

I am seriously tempted to make up a petition to get the little noob banned forever.... He has views on stuff he knows NOTHING about, Yet when we challenge his all seeing knowledge, We are the ones that are wrong, EVERYONE APART FROM ASHRF lol...

The Pi external forum does not need people like Ashrf, Please stand together to get this little noob out of our heads forever... Stand strong my fellow players, I am sure justice will be served if we stand together on this subject... The mods cannot ignore the masses lol.

DeletedUser30102

hi wooly welcome back;)
iam shy as you make whole thread about me;)
thanks old friend;)
hi mason stop talking about banned that is against the rules:p
and iam sure you know every thing about it;)
will if every one is taking apart from me that mean iam big and strong and 1 or 2 cant get me;)
mason and wooly realy get me shy today as they keep saying good stuff about me all day;)
thanks old friends;)
realy you said you are man and aim noob but you call all your players to stand against me.
if iam noob why you donot get my by your self?
or with wooly?
becuase you both are the real noobs:p

what any one have some thing to say to me?
if yes say it here and iam sure 100% i will reply not matter what you post;)
i real like wooly as he post here not like some girls that only posting in incubi fourms where i cant reply;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

^^^ one of the most retarded replies EVER...

Here as you refer me as a nice guy, Here you go buddy, http://translate.google.com/ This will help EVERYONE understand what the hell you are trying to say...

Please don't be shy to use this tool. After all you need it, Either that or you need to stop playing Grepolis and go back to school...!!!

After all it's getting harder and harder to try understand what you are saying.

DeletedUser30102

you donot have too;)
and if you donot under stand i tell you before to ask wannabe for some glasses;)
i will stop playing when i want;)
not when the mod make me:p

DeletedUser14397

ashrf your that stupid im sure you stop others from wanting to post as they dont want the hard work to break down what your "trying" to say.

:eek: did i just say that :rolleyes:

DeletedUser30102

so no one have to post;)
i can reply to my self as i can under stand my self;)
and any one that donot under stand me then donot reply;)
it is that simple;)
if you donot understand this too wooly then i donot know what to say....you should check doctor;)

Status
Not open for further replies.