SI/Cerb VS Jugg Op Stats

DeletedUser22217

I'm scared from YOU of course lol.
You don't really think I will give you explanations I hope.

DeletedUser22423

No doubt it was number 2. I mean she quit and took over someone else's account. Not the other #2, that was done twice before highjacking someone else's hard work.

DeletedUser22217

Seriously?!
I may be blond but not that stupid to think I can full grepo :).
Yes I started with one account...then felt in love and left.
Also yes I use other account, that a real gentleman gave me, and I will keep using it because I promised him I will take good care of him.
However it was on another world and in Helorus I started with one account and keep using it lol.
Did I broke the rules?
Well just incase someone has doubts in it I still keep this into my support tickets:

Ticket: Account transfer
2012-06-24 18:15:53
This is to let you know that due to RL commitments I will have to stop playing Grepolis.
I would like to transfer my account to another player (name) at the end of next week. name is to have full control over the account including all the gold available at the time of the account transfer.

Thanks,

Random Camel 2012-06-25 14:06:22
Hello name,

Thank you for letting us know about your plans to give your account to another player. This important step assists us in detecting when access to an account is not authorised.

As both players have now submitted a ticket, the transfer can occur once you are both ready.

Sincerely,

name
Administrator

Told you honey, I'm scared of you....this is why I don't want to tell u my ingame name!
;)

DeletedUser22423

Don't worry Nichy, we already know who you are.

And yeah, you guys are scared of something or you wouldn't have come to one of our leaders asking for a ceasefire and to team up against PL. I'd rather give my cities to PL than to work with your alliance of noobs and lack of teamwork.

I have an idea, why don't the other 11 top 12 alliances attack us on the same day every day, that will get rid of us. Oh, wait, they already are. Well just keep at it, I'm sure you'll really teach us a lesson one day.

DeletedUser22217

You know who am I?!
OMG how exciting!
Tell me please , because I sometimes wonder myself...

You really think that you are so important that top alliances would all turn against you?

DeletedUser22423

Turn against us? We were never aligned with any of them to begin with so it would be rather hard for them to turn against us. I don't need you to tell us who we do and don't get battle reports from. You don't know squat about this game. Common, send another 20K spy, you guys almost got me backed against the wall. Drain them caves on my baby.

klskr

Phrourach
why we should discusses this topic here CNoteG this is SI,cerberus vs Juggers,polish
i don't see your alliance in any pact with this two groups so plz stay away

DeletedUser22217

Just look at yourself, someone tells you that you(CI) are not as important as you think and you get red as a tomato and start insulting directly LOL.
How sweet.

DeletedUser22423

why we should discusses this topic here CNoteG this is SI,cerberus vs Juggers,polish

It started as pointing out the lack of action between your alliances. Nichy chose to make it about us. We are just happy to oblige ;)

DeletedUser22217

Ha of course Nichy is guilty for responding to your bragging....
Had no idea that when you speak we need to keep it silent and agree.

DeletedUser22423

Excuses and an effort to do anything to take the spotlight off of the fact that SI can't seem to do anything but internalize. I didn't see any bragging. Just a post showing that there were more cities being exchanged by other alliances. I added our stats to be fair because if I didn't the first thing they would do is cry that we didn't add our stats. So lets revisit my original post then.

*Just an update for anyone not playing this server

This thread is no longer relevant to this server. There's no real war here. SI, PL, and Jugg are in no way warring with each other anymore. A quick look at their colonization stats shows that they are only transferring inactive cities. I suspect that they have a deal worked out between the three of them and their academies to not really attack each other. They are fighting a war of attrition and recruitment rather than a war of battles. This is normal for most servers at this point and I don't expect they will fight with each other for real until the server is much closer to the world wonder era. Instead these guys appear to be teaming up and working together to take out such threats to them as The Vanguard and HARPOON.

Here's the current colonization lists for each alliance. Let me know if you see a war here.

SI-Mostly internalization with a smaller alliance city here and there
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en54/alliance/17/colonizations

Jugg-Mostly Harpoon, Battle Show, Monsters, and even much smaller and less relevant alliances
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en54/alliance/7/colonizations

PL-Mostly internalization, Harpoon, The Vanguard
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en54/alliance/154/colonizations

and

To be fair, here is a link to my alliance stats for everyone to laugh at. As I said before, we are total simmers and afraid to take on the big guys ;)

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en54/alliance/838/colonizations

I don't see bragging, I see me being honest about our alliance simming and your alliance, well, doing the same but acting like they are not. Like I said in the first post, there's no real war going on there. Just some people bragging about a bunch of smoke.

DeletedUser

Really? I hadn't noticed with two or three weeks and no updates. You guys can't be taking that long to plan an OP or rebuild troops. CNoteG posted stats asking what is up.

Stats may be half the truth but they sure as hell don't lie.

DeletedUser22217

Excuses?!
You must be kidding me?!
Where you see me excusing?
So, I respond to your post and you start personally insulting me...sweet.
Quoting yourself really shows much about your self-importance.
As much as your reactions to my comment.

DeletedUser

To be honest, the only reason that CI managed to get a few cities from SI/Cerb is that we actually never took your attacks too seriously and kept attention more on defending from PL and juggs.
However, undertaking anyone is a mistake and I hope we get to repair it.
hmmmmmm nope dont look like a excuse to me

DeletedUser22423

There's some folks getting very upset here that I pointed out the lack of action between the two. Otherwise they wouldn't be here so heartily attacking me for asking why there was no action. Clearly I have hit on something true here, so as I asked before, let's get back to that original post. If there is really any war's going on between Jugg and SI why are there no cities being exchanged? Exactly. This is not a war and therefor a completely irrelevant thread. In fact, you hand-holding has killed the forums and is turning the server into another boring world where the top alliances are all working together and not fighting each other. Until today that is, where I have been kind enough to bring some action to these forums courtesy of stats and THE TRUTH. Sorry if the truth hurts so much. It always does.

hmmmmmm nope dont look like a excuse to me

I don't think it's worth responding to her anymore. The other guy was right, this thread is about the lack of action between these alliances. Not about some person who wants to start drama and thinks that people don't know how to read a few post back.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If there is really any war's going on between Jugg and SI why are there no cities being exchanged? Exactly. This is not a war and therefor a completely irrelevant thread. In fact, you hand-holding has killed the forums and is turning the server into another boring world where the top alliances are all working together and not fighting each other. .

Hello former island neighbor,

Cnote, there are currently a few Jugg cities revolted by SI& Co and the other way around, however, after so many ghosts lately, a lot of troops were used fighting for those cities between the two factions. We're sorry we are currently not popcorn-inducing entertainment, but we are trying to do our best to rebuild so we can entertain the masses. Its sad that some of my islands have nothing but Vacation-modes Red on them, but it is the way of the (This?) world. I am sure the stillness in the night is just temporary, maybe SI will get some stones and launch an attack on us - its their turn to return volley...Ours sent them into VM, we will have to see if they have any bite left with their bark. I can assure you, however, there is no pact in place.

DeletedUser24538

Man did I miss something! I wish I was involed in this little Convo but nobody let me know :( :( :(......