SI/Cerb VS Jugg Op Stats

DeletedUser

Wow...when I was told to look at the externals, I expected something a bit more intelligent and eloquently put rather than this bantering about like clucking hens.

This all started over something being told from the way CI and their people are seeing things. When you have cities all under attack by the exact same three alliances and their attacks coincide time-wise with one another...and this is not just a once or twice coincidence, but instead happens repeatedly...then the only assumption that can be made is that the three are working together as allies.

What I've seen following CnoteG's original post is nothing more than bickering. Nichy, you seem to think that it's all about arrogance on Cnote's part, but perhaps that's the pot calling the kettle black as you have shown even more arrogance through your own posts and the very tone of the words you have typed within this forum thread which seek to continue the argument. I would like to think that such childish taunting would be above all of us, especially where females are concerned, but it seems I am to be sadly disappointed. This should have began a discussion...not a lot of bickering and accusations as to egos and opinions of self-importance.

Cnote, Cody, it really does bring to mind the motto I use which states "Never argue with an idiot as it will only bring you down to their level and then they will best you with experience." Just remember that the next time you go to argue with those whose words have very little quality, but oh so much quantity and are only meant to get your ire stirred.

**Must make a note to set something straight. By my statement of "three alliances" up above, Juggernaut was not one of the alliances meant in the equation. SI, Cerberus and PL were the three in my thoughts at the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30111

Wow...when I was told to look at the externals, I expected something a bit more intelligent and eloquently put rather than this bantering about like clucking hens.

Well there's your problem right there :D

DeletedUser22217

Well ok, I intended to not post any longer but you guys keep on punching lol.
So what happens...your members pretend to be something they are not, and i make a post to reveal a bit the situation and what happens?
You guys bring here all your members to insult me personally.
And yet you pretend to be someone better.
Let it be clear, I never said I pretend to be smart ...I think earlier in those forums I admitted I'm idiot, so no use to keep trying to insult my intelligence please.
As for the quality of my words....you wouldn't bring whole your alliance here to argue and insult me if my words didn't affect you.
It is obvious.

DeletedUser

If you think the whole alliance is insulting you that is your view. I for one do not insult anyone or try to make myself something I'm not. I'm the king newb of the newbs and will stay that way. Goodbye

DeletedUser

lol First off, I don't have to impress the Juggs. The majority of them know me, anyway, and considering they aren't the ones seen to be working in tandem with PL in attacks against CI, why should I include them in the mix? They are a good group of players and in all honesty, so is SI/Cerberus...and it goes without saying about PL who have proven time and time again their abilities on this server. Still, however, the point of the matter under discussion has been the hilarity of the top alliances choosing to pick on the smaller alliances (not just CI, but others as well) rather than give in to the challenge of fighting one another and actually proving which of them are the best of Helorus. If you would have thoroughly read through CnoteG's original post as well as mine, you would have understood this and perhaps not have thought to call me out as you've tried to do and apparently succeeded.

Secondly, I can't believe I'm even bothering to dignify your post with a response as in truth, you have little meaning in the overall scheme of things when it comes to me. I have always respected your posts, Nichy and have even plus repped you when the system would allow me to do so, however, in the instance of this thread all I could see through every post, along with the tone of the words, was you behaving in an arrogant, childish manner and then taunting others with the exact same. It's the hypocrisy I witnessed which had me focusing on you. That, I think, is beneath you when I take into consideration other posts I've seen from you in these forums. The idiocy lies in continuing to stir the cauldron, as the saying goes, and the fact it seems you wish to have the last word when really nothing more was needed to be said as everyone had gotten their thoughts out about the subject.

Thirdly, I only see a few of CI's members here posting anything at all, so to state it's the entirety of the alliance which has personally come here to insult you not only reiterates my earlier statement of arrogance, as you seem to think everyone is all over you, but it is merely an exaggeration on your part.

DeletedUser

lol, how depressing :(
My dear iced,you have changed alot and that IS depressing :(
Just look at yourself, someone tells you that you(CI) are not as important as you think and you get red as a tomato and start insulting directly LOL.
How sweet.
With all do respect but by saying that and spending all that time to even type such flame,you do ;)
Nobody will take your statement seriously about CI are not as important as they think because that is their bussiness only and nobody elses.
And to finish with this dispute once and for all,when you say you dint give too much attaneion to the CI attacks but you DID lose cities to them,means that you are far from learning this game because you have indirectly admited that you underestimate an alliance.Doing so,the good and experienced players around all the servers know that that's the no.1 biggest and fatal mistake.So i suggest that you should calm down and show eagerness to learn.We all were newbs at some point,and we all have been rimmed so we got up and kept walking.I myself was rimmed twice on this server!
Now...can we calm down here,and draw swords ingame pls? ;)

DeletedUser

Well there's your problem right there :D
Sorry,i know its a bit off topic,but are you still playing in helorus?
We did have our differences in another server but you were much more fun(and in-game) than some players on this server :)

DeletedUser22217

Booggey lol
I'm calm long ago, I'm just counting the number of the CI players that come to this topic to insult me, my intelligence and my gameplay...where I do not pretend to be either smart or professional player.
The professionals with big self-importance are you guys, not me.
Why do I pay attention on you?
Well considering that one more CI member just jumped on me...well I'm really having fun .

DeletedUser22423

Sorry,i know its a bit off topic,but are you still playing in helorus?
We did have our differences in another server but you were much more fun(and in-game) than some players on this server :)

Agreed. Sable was always a fun person to argue with on the forums and he always played along. I must say some people here on this server are helping to make this forum entertaining again as well. No, the great war on this server hasn't really been popcorn inducing for any of us and it would be nice to see some real action and city takes between the big 3, but at least we have made the forums worthy of popping corn for.....for a day anyway.

DeletedUser27700

SI are too busy trying to keep ops secret.
So secret in fact, that nobody involved seems to know what the plan is.

DeletedUser

Booggey lol
Well considering that one more CI member just jumped on me...well I'm really having fun .
Ok,ill try to be as civilised as i can and i apologise in advance for this.
You are NOT the center of the world(and certaintly not mine) and i did not jump on you.
Thats your point of you and i respect that.I will not comment any further concerning this issue because i dont have the energy and the will to do so,(wich will be giving sympathy to you,and you have not earned it)best of luck to you.

DeletedUser22217

Actually Boogey, you and your mates have given energy enough till now.
Just look at the number and the tone of the previous posts.
I very well know that I'm not the centre of the world. The question is do you know it?
Someone tells you (addressed to the alliance CI, not personally) to stop trying to manipulate the situation and you fill pages of personal insults...all out of topic btw.
This is honourable indeed, I really wouldn't like to earn the sympathy of this type of people.
The funniest of all is that you actually give me importance, by writing pages of bulk addressed to me in the forums.
And yet you keep blaming me for responding to you.
LOL

DeletedUser

Plan was simple: take cities from juggs active player.... I see lot of bragging from juggs/rogue side how much they have accomplished in game and how incompetent SI/Cerb is. But what I see in game is that juggs are not capable of doing anything without Polish legions babysitting for them. Even your plant Kalus cities were prestacked by pole players (Lucyferus mostly). Interesting what would happen to juggs if they must start changing their diapers all by himself. Poles are quite quiet in forums and deadly in game, suggest all juggs forum fighters to learn from them;)

DeletedUser9465

Nope, only your spy didn't know. Hope by now it's clear for you too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21560

Plan was simple: take cities from juggs active player.... I see lot of bragging from juggs/rogue side how much they have accomplished in game and how incompetent SI/Cerb is. But what I see in game is that juggs are not capable of doing anything without Polish legions babysitting for them. Even your plant Kalus cities were prestacked by pole players (Lucyferus mostly). Interesting what would happen to juggs if they must start changing their diapers all by himself. Poles are quite quiet in forums and deadly in game, suggest all juggs forum fighters to learn from them;)

heh
Actually you caught one player of guard for 14 hours... dont know if it was luck or if you had some info... Nice job
Had he been on we wouldnt had lost a single city

I hope those few cities were worth the 150k dbp you feed us :D

Kalus cities were stacked with OUR deff... 99% of it atleast was ours, so i dont know what you are on about

And your talking about us not being able to do anything without the poles, but you have allied with every alliance on this server that is anti juggs lol

keep the trashtalking going, i like it... Much better than having you all silent and contemplating to quit the server

klskr

Phrourach
we have pact with only one alliance polish ya its true they are doing grt
but robbyn you agree or not but now your alliance had became an MRA which is having pact with many alliance that's where the problem come i don't know the real reason behind the fall of cerberus but this may be one of the resone