SI/Cerb VS Jugg Op Stats

DeletedUser22940

^^that is a joke...who told him to ghost right in the middle of a war with CS's inbound?

DeletedUser37706

Well maybe he is busy in real-life. Its still bad timing to ghost when CS are inbound. And the leader told him? Thats really bad leadership. Robbyn knows better:)

I dont like to guy, still i hope he fix his issues in RL:)

DeletedUser

I think we need to get away from this and get back to the Stats! I think they have changed since last calling.

DeletedUser

Stats From starting of world to 2013-01-25 02:00

SI Vs Juggs 26 - 10
Cerb Vs Juggs 3 - 10

SI Vs PL 1-13
Cerb Vs PL 1-5

SI Vs Juggs 26 - 11
Cerb Vs Juggs 3 - 12

Not sure the variance since last call of the PL takeaways.

DeletedUser21560

He didn't leave because of a OP. He left for RL issues. So stop assuming and get your facts right.

Is this a joke? LOL

Every server has a bunch of these players... think i will start calling them mic socolis

Talk smack on forums and ingame, then gets spanked and ghost due to RL

Im fairly sure he pulled the same stunt on Byzantium, where he got rimmed by us / ghosted

anyway, a big FAIL of him

Was a fun OP - antilag was a pain in the behind for me, but surely an entertaining day... cant wait for the next op :D

DeletedUser3393

He was told to ghost by leaders. He was planning on giving them away but followed his leaders instructions.

It was again bad planning to ghost without ensuring that allies can get CSs to his towns before enemies.
We did the same thing with Klaudymartin.. he was asked to ghost at 5:58:00 and our CSs were landing at 06:00:00.. but because it was his first time ghosting, he didn't know he had to restart and not delete.. and that delay caused our CSs to bounce and we lost one of his 4 cities.

DeletedUser

SI Vs Juggs 26 - 11
Cerb Vs Juggs 3 - 12

Not sure the variance since last call of the PL takeaways.

SI Vs Juggs 26 - 12
Cerb Vs Juggs 3 - 12

Still not sure the variance since last call of the PL takeaways. Can we have someone from PL talk to this?

DeletedUser14850

Lilithka: I would like to congratulate Polish Legions, Juggernaut and Space Invaders.

It's pleasure to play with such good players

Golden words Lilithka ... I am really feeling bad when one good player blames another good player ... Everyone one should remember this is game ... we are here to enjoy the game.

Stats From starting of world to 2013-01-26 14:24

SI Vs Juggs 26 - 12
Cerb Vs Juggs 3 - 13

SI Vs PL 1-14
Cerb Vs PL 1-11

Total is : SI+ CERB Vs PL+ JUGGS = 31 - 50

Again i want to clarify about the ghost cities .... I am not going to include them in any case as they are not accepted stats. once they are ghosted they don't come in stats. What ever may be the alliance. Ghosting also happened in earlier OPs.

About mic ... what i read in my alliance forum was ... he said that due to RL issues he wanted to ghost but again he see some in comings ... he was not ready to wait till the total process is completed as he has already made up his mind to quit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14850

I am stopping the stats as i saw some cheap tricks from one side ... what they did is they invited one player and took around 5 cities from him before he joined them ... they will surely count in stats and i am against such cheap tricks which will never give you a reputation.theta players would call them as CG tricks... and whom you have taken ...a cheater ... a traitor ... if u r happy about taking a cheater then CHEERS have a beer ... if he is happy that he joined you then CONGRATS to him and ... If a player who is best 20 ranks is afraid to fight then i say he is not of any use to anyone ... we don't need him may be he is correct to be in your side only.

For whom they dunno theta CG - Cactus God a very good player ... one of the best on grepo ... His alliance was defeated like anything by us in earlier days... But he did not loose his confidence and fight till last to win the world ... But the ways he adopted during winning that world were very worst ... even his own side don't like him. Being a greater fighter is important and again playing fairly is more important. I have respect to all good players even he is on my enemy side... but i am against respecting people who do cheap tactics.

I will not respond to any comments in the post any more ... as i said i only consider a good persons words not words of cheaters and cheap tactisians

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

whambulance.jpg

DeletedUser

Wait, so because someone decided to trade some cities, a few in his new alliances core for some now-frontline cities, everyone's in a uproar? Odd. Don't count them if you don't want to count them, I wouldn't, but not need to get in a tizzy about it.

DeletedUser

And to my knowledge, the stats go alliance swaps 1:1 - Millit for Kalus. Just saying.

DeletedUser21560

I am stopping the stats as i saw some cheap tricks from one side ... what they did is they invited one player and took around 5 cities from him before he joined them ... they will surely count in stats and i am against such cheap tricks which will never give you a reputation.theta players would call them as CG tricks... and whom you have taken ...a cheater ... a traitor ... if u r happy about taking a cheater then CHEERS have a beer ... if he is happy that he joined you then CONGRATS to him and ... If a player who is best 20 ranks is afraid to fight then i say he is not of any use to anyone ... we don't need him may be he is correct to be in your side only.

For whom they dunno theta CG - Cactus God a very good player ... one of the best on grepo ... His alliance was defeated like anything by us in earlier days... But he did not loose his confidence and fight till last to win the world ... But the ways he adopted during winning that world were very worst ... even his own side don't like him. Being a greater fighter is important and again playing fairly is more important. I have respect to all good players even he is on my enemy side... but i am against respecting people who do cheap tactics.

I will not respond to any comments in the post any more ... as i said i only consider a good persons words not words of cheaters and cheap tactisians

awww cryyy... so sad, go eat a cookie

Can you englihten us how Kalus cheated? and what i would like to know even more, is how come it was ok of SI to keep a "cheater" around, but as soon as he joins us, its not ok? LOL

Who cares about theta, this is Helorus, every player here got someone who they think is the best... when they meet us they just die like the rest

Few servers ago, i had some ppl say mic socoli was the best, then he got rimmed, then i was blessed to play against him on here, and he ghosted - not very good player in my eyes

If kalus was afraid to fight he wouldnt had left your alliance, thats exactly why he left you, he wants to fight, not be pacted with everyone

As you see in his post, he got told by leaders to leave if he didnt like it, thats what he did - stop crying about it and do something

Lets keep the stats coming, its gonna be interesting seing SI fall apart now:)

DeletedUser13294

Who cares about theta, this is Helorus, every player here got someone who they think is the best... when they meet us they just die like the rest

If kalus was afraid to fight he wouldnt had left your alliance, thats exactly why he left you, he wants to fight, not be pacted with everyone

As you see in his post, he got told by leaders to leave if he didnt like it, thats what he did - stop crying about it and do something

Lets keep the stats coming, its gonna be interesting seing SI fall apart now:)

Answers to your post (follow the bold if you are bold, lol) :

- this is Sparta, that's what i say to my attackers;

- kalus is afraid, that's why he swap cities to safer area; from his "frontline cities" he checks harbor daily basis; useless;

- Kalus got told to leave, better this way, he was no use in SI;

- we fall apart, today, 29.01.2013, especially after we took 6 cities, so far. :p

Keep posting, i like your style. Lot to comment.

PS : sign your rep. Be bold. lmao

DeletedUser

Answers to your post (follow the bold if you are bold, lol) :

- this is Sparta, that's what i say to my attackers;

- kalus is afraid, that's why he swap cities to safer area; from his "frontline cities" he checks harbor daily basis; useless;

- Kalus got told to leave, better this way, he was no use in SI;

- we fall apart, today, 29.01.2013, especially after we took 6 cities, so far. :p

Keep posting, i like your style. Lot to comment.

PS : sign your rep. Be bold. lmao

if i was afraid i would of stayed in SI where my cities were nice and safe. my borderline cities stacked with my own from my core and unlike many other players i received assistance when i requested it. now instead i exchange 5 cities from SI core and exchange it with 5 top ranked jugg attackers. I wonder what i could of been thinking, what would those 5 plyers do with those 5 cities? Also i went from having one city in enemy territory, 9 on the border of 54 and 15 in the safe haven of the core to 19 in enemy territory, 3 on the border of 55 and 5 in safe islands. so wouldnt the coward stay in SI? Its crazy that you guys believes this yourself when all you have to do is open the map. Harbor check are not useless, its keeps you on your toes and those safe islands now become one that you cant keep your precious LS in nor can you full stack your border cities. so useless it is not.

I was never told to leave get the facts straight, when posting my disagreements on the forums i was told if I didnt like the leaders choices, I can always leave. there a big difference. I left because i wanted too.

6 cities in a OP isnt much to brag about, each one of your OPs are grabbing less and less cities.

stay turned and BTW who the hell are you lol, never seen you in the forum or anywhere else. guess your a blip in grepo but here we are forced to see your rants. lol