SI/Cerb VS Jugg Op Stats

DeletedUser

There is nothing worse than defend someone who is offline. One city, two, maybe even three you can defend. But not 10. Not everyone can lost a city, but in fight and still play. Most unfortunately, when they sees more than 100-200 attacks give up. CRA gave up. I wrote to him, but he didn't read. A good player will know after that he playing to the end and doesn't give up. Even if he lost 1, 2 or 10 cities

DeletedUser

I gotta say,the fact that cra have had quite a few cities over 5-6k and could defend better if he didnt decide to give up,its a pitty.But the bigger the size,deeper the fall too.My opinion is that he could quit without leaving his alliance untill he got internally eaten and assure that his cities stayed WITHIN the alliance.So this is partly the alliance's fault too.
(By my opinion) :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27700

In summary...

An alliance is only as strong as its weakest link!

SI/Cerbs just happened to find one of Juggs :D

Could't agree more.
Now he is gone, and it makes Jugg as a whole a stronger force

DeletedUser3393

In summary...

An alliance is only as strong as its weakest link!

SI/Cerbs just happened to find one of Juggs :D

or 2 i must say.. can't count out the other in SamSamych.
But at the same time.. Poles/Juggs have found a few in SI/Cerb too ;)

DeletedUser

@HMAS: or anyone who got the info: = latest score card please :heh:

DeletedUser3393

the stats have gone way beyond the point to get a simple numerical update anymore.. It takes a while to calculate cities lost by all alliances and their academies lol

But i think it is pretty evident here that the war has shifted quite a bit in Juggs/Poles favor. (I just hope i dont have to come back and bite my words)

DeletedUser31747

@HMAS: or anyone who got the info: = latest score card please :heh:

the war now has become a world war, the cities changed are hard to calculate, to factor in ghosts/academies, pact alliances, internals, hand-overs, and calculating what BP comes from where is virtually impossible. Im afraid it is too difficult and too time consuming to keep up with the stats

But i think it is pretty evident here that the war has shifted quite a bit in Juggs/Poles favor. (I just hope i dont have to come back and bite my words)

there is no point being in denial, the war favour is with Juggs/Pols, but i do hope you bite you words Arjaa ;)

DeletedUser21560

I heard last count from us was juggs taking 23 cities from SI/cerb and polish taking 23 too... since then a few more have been taken...

I hear stories of big SI players running for VM and some talking about ghosting?

DeletedUser

mollyb VM rank 4 in SI, skiboot VM rank 3 in SI, Robbyn44 VM rank 1 in SI,
now what would you say is 2 of your leaders did this and 112 cities in total will all of a sudden became useless for the foreseeable future. I would be concerned. these three had more than enough cities that they could of afforded a loss of a couple but instead they left their alliance high and dry.

DeletedUser22940

^^ sad story indeed.
Sir Henny also VM.
Gmart left.

Signs are all over the wall.

Only question is....who's next?

DeletedUser21560

Yeah so sad... Reminds me the most of an MRA alliance... Even Illuminati from my previous server that had 3 alliances with 100+ players in them didnt fail so bad lol

DeletedUser24538

That's truly bad. Dave is the only founder sticking it out, and he is a steelers fan so he doesn't count.

They did really well in Delphi, but they truly met there match with Jugs, I gotta say GJ jugs. Game isn't over yet but it truly is looking good for you guys.

I figured it would be more of a match, thus far it has been Jugs all the way :eek:

PF
;)

DeletedUser22217

Stop trying to impress Juggs Polar.
Good work by their side however.

And btw Polar, thank you for the extra attention :).
I kind of feel special :)

DeletedUser3393

That's truly bad. Dave is the only founder sticking it out, and he is a steelers fan so he doesn't count.

They did really well in Delphi, but they truly met there match with Jugs, I gotta say GJ jugs. Game isn't over yet but it truly is looking good for you guys.

I figured it would be more of a match, thus far it has been Jugs all the way :eek:

PF
;)

Every world is different, obviously in other worlds they may have not done diplomatic blunders nor they did here or fought against the caliber of players they have fought here. Not just counting Juggs, but also Poles.

Nichy, saying the truth doesnt mean he is trying to impress us lol.

DeletedUser24538

I hate having these convos in external forums or outside of a PM but I will make an exception!

If I wanted to impress Jugs I walk talk with Rouge before, Jugs because I would have a better chance on getting into there. Jugs has to high of a Average for me right now. Just giving credit due, where it is due.

Though I am really impressed with you J! You got cities stacked with Brims Im loving it! I slaughtered 500slingers 200 hops and 40horse to only have about 25% land. Stupid on my part but hey it happens. You know if you wanted to fly under a real flag I am always open for disscusion!

You should I have spent alot of time on you!

I like my new city though! :p!