SI/Cerb VS Jugg Op Stats

DeletedUser24538

Thank you!

Now I have noticed a pretty consistant rise in SI's points! Opposing forces get ready for a blood bath

DeletedUser27700

As a wise man said "He who sims the most, shall one day assure victory"

Or something like that :rolleyes:

klskr

Phrourach
ya it will be interesting with si top order back in form
the problem is with cerberus alliance very much decrease in score and activity

DeletedUser22423

*Just an update for anyone not playing this server

This thread is no longer relevant to this server. There's no real war here. SI, PL, and Jugg are in no way warring with each other anymore. A quick look at their colonization stats shows that they are only transferring inactive cities. I suspect that they have a deal worked out between the three of them and their academies to not really attack each other. They are fighting a war of attrition and recruitment rather than a war of battles. This is normal for most servers at this point and I don't expect they will fight with each other for real until the server is much closer to the world wonder era. Instead these guys appear to be teaming up and working together to take out such threats to them as The Vanguard and HARPOON.

Here's the current colonization lists for each alliance. Let me know if you see a war here.

SI-Mostly internalization with a smaller alliance city here and there
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en54/alliance/17/colonizations

Jugg-Mostly Harpoon, Battle Show, Monsters, and even much smaller and less relevant alliances
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en54/alliance/7/colonizations

PL-Mostly internalization, Harpoon, The Vanguard
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en54/alliance/154/colonizations

DeletedUser22423

Misinformed? I post stats and you try to focus on what I say I suspect. I guess these are misinformed too since you have clearly taken so many targets off of Cerb and SI yourself and grepostats just lies. No Iced, I never declared war with their alliances yet we take more cities off them than you do. I'm just posting the facts here.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en54/player/3071733/colonizations

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en54/player/2526450/colonizations

I taught you everything you know, clearly I didn't teach you everything I know.

DeletedUser27700

Misinformed? I post stats and you try to focus on what I say I suspect. I guess these are misinformed too since you have clearly taken so many targets off of Cerb and SI yourself and grepostats just lies. No Iced, I never declared war with their alliances yet we take more cities off them than you do. I'm just posting the facts here.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en54/player/3071733/colonizations

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en54/player/2526450/colonizations

I taught you everything you know, clearly I didn't teach you everything I know.

I am not disputing that its gone quiet, I said there was no agreement between us. Stats do not show you the whole picture as I have tried to explain to you for weeks now.

I don't know how it came to forum bashing now, but it's getting pretty ridiculous.

klskr

Phrourach
their is no agreement or deal between the two side
its true that both the side are not having any OP on each other for quite some time but action is going on from both side
i would say this is the silense just before the storm comes

DeletedUser

in my personal opinion i think the top alliances in this world are scared of each other thats why they aren't fighting instead peacefully exsiting in the same oceans/island and picking on smaller alliances or unaligned player and are thanking the gods of grepo this is a no moral world or they wouldn't be in the top 5

DeletedUser22217

So I assume CI are trying to increase the conflict and enjoy the show while the rest are killing each other.
Provoking the rest to offend SI/Cerb more?
Very clever!
Stop manipulating with this.
A few days silence mean nothing.
To be honest, the only reason that CI managed to get a few cities from SI/Cerb is that we actually never took your attacks too seriously and kept attention more on defending from PL and juggs.
However, undertaking anyone is a mistake and I hope we get to repair it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So I assume CI are trying to increase the conflict and enjoy the show while the rest are killing each other.
Very clever!
To be honest, the only reason that CI managed to get a few cities from SI/Cerb is that we actually never took your attacks too seriously and kept attention more on defending from PL and juggs.

not even sure who you are since that name dont show as being in this world so post under your real name or are you to scared to even do that plus it's just a opinion srry if it hits home

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22423

their is no agreement or deal between the two side
its true that both the side are not having any OP on each other for quite some time but action is going on from both side
i would say this is the silense just before the storm comes

I can believe this. As I mentioned, it is rather typical for most servers to happen like this. It just looks like cooperation because some of our trips are showing what looks like PL or Jugg clearing a city for SI. My guess is that it is probably just coincidental but we like to seek confirmation on this.

in my personal opinion i think the top alliances in this world are scared of each other thats why they aren't fighting instead peacefully exsiting in the same oceans/island and picking on smaller alliances or unaligned player and are thanking the gods of grepo this is a no moral world or they wouldn't be in the top 5

Nice, maybe we should change our alliance name to Kicking Beehives. They do have the appearance of a bunch of cattle looking dumbly at each other while chewing their cud though.

Very clever!

Please, every post I see you make is dumber than the last one. Do you really expect me to believe that you just give cities away, because you don't. That's why you stacked them with a 2-6K bir, we just cut through them anyway. You even contradict yourself in saying there has been a few days silence, but at the same time you can't stack the cities we attack because you are busy with defending against PL? You whole post smells of make-believe. Aren't you the same person that restarted this server twice and aren't even playing anymore because you have that much trouble with this game or is that someone else I am confusing you with and your just the person that lacks the fortitude to post in your real name. I would say that my post was much more intended to anger you since we are being attacked regularly by all three of you anyway. Unlike you we have nothing to lose and don't care. Your alliances aren't going to attack Jugg and PL and when those two are done with internals and a few other smaller threats, no doubt they will use you for toilet paper.

Until then though, there is no real war going on here other than a stare down.

DeletedUser22423

Don't need a low profile. We can sim and poke the bear just as well from the rim. It's not like we haven't all been rimmed at least once already on this server. Remember that time iced? This captain not only goes down with the ship, but he sinks the thing himself. And don't tell me this isn't just what these forums needed.

DeletedUser22217

OMG
LOL
U know it is funny.
However, I find it useless to tell you who I am ingame and such.
I share this to people that for a reason gain my respect only.

Don't try to manipulate my words.
First I never said that we give away cities to you lol.
We just kept less attention to your attacks.
Yes it has been quite by PL/Juggs side, quite compared to what what it is when they have serious op. I never said they stopped attacking us.
Also never personally offended no one, but seems that my post hit the right spot considering your reaction.

DeletedUser

i can only think of three reasons you wouldnt give your ingame name
1 your scared
2 after you quit last time you took over someone elses account without going through the proper channels or
3 your scared and you did # 2