SI/Cerb VS Jugg Op Stats

DeletedUser

Hmm. That wasn't my defense in Kalus cities? I swear, I thought it was..Wait..I'm pretty sure it was. Oh wait, I know it was.

Whats this, six pages of reports from defensive hits? Oh..Man. I'm a big boy now, I changed my own diaper! Good job SI on the cities, its about your average - your ops yielding around 5-8 cities while awarding BP enough for fifty, our ops giving over twenty and a VM'd alliance.

DeletedUser24538

Don't underestimate them though.

Bald knows what I think him so does Dave they both got my Message a while back when Ski and Robynn went on vac mode. And I was told I was going to get a response within the day, 2 days later I message him he doesn't open it I simply told him he doesn't instill any confidence in me. Which nobody does anymore, at least in Grepolis.

There excessive egos, taint there perception of the game. And it has hurt them really bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9465

Lol... and you Juggs talk, and talk, and talk and talk again. Truth to be told you are pretty much useless against SI by yourself. The only real damage you were able to do was when you had shared ops with PL. As in letting PL make all the hard work of clearing most of our defense and then sending your "fighters" to launch against depleted cities. Good tactics some might say. Meh... rather opportunistic, sneaky strategy. But you took the cities so it worked great for you. Frankly, most of those cities should have been credited to PL cause they did the real damage. And now you come here to brag how good you are when you did pretty much nothing... lol

So your alliance gained 150k DBP because of our last op on you? Good for you! But guess what? SI alone made 123k ABP during the same operation so your DBPs were quite costly in fact. Also they cost you 5 cities... but of course, Tigger was off-line during the operation.... Militia in his cities under attack enlisted by itself... bah. The 3k biremes we had to clear in each city we took from him sailed to his harbors by themselves as well... lol.

On short, you are some kind of bully-turtles and you think that just because you can rant on the external and twist the facts to your liking you are just better in game... Bad news for you... with some exceptions you are pretty much average. You prefer to stack your cities and expect DBPs to grow. What a lame and boring grepo experience this should be. Hopefully with Enas Elinas back from VM we might see some real attacks from your side. Cause it seems most of the rest are too scared of losing their troops to attack. And now rant and brag about how good you are and how poor SI is doing and about how I am twisting the facts and lying or whatever. I know very well that you are doing this just to feel better about yourself cause in game you can achieve pretty much nothing by yourself. So start bragging and abusing the truth, you forum warriors.

DeletedUser22423

I just wanted to give a quick update to where the server is with this war. I figured instead of stats I would sum it up in pictures this time.

12178606birdsfightingfo.jpg

DeletedUser21560

Lol... and you Juggs talk, and talk, and talk and talk again. Truth to be told you are pretty much useless against SI by yourself. The only real damage you were able to do was when you had shared ops with PL. As in letting PL make all the hard work of clearing most of our defense and then sending your "fighters" to launch against depleted cities. Good tactics some might say. Meh... rather opportunistic, sneaky strategy. But you took the cities so it worked great for you. Frankly, most of those cities should have been credited to PL cause they did the real damage. And now you come here to brag how good you are when you did pretty much nothing... lol

So your alliance gained 150k DBP because of our last op on you? Good for you! But guess what? SI alone made 123k ABP during the same operation so your DBPs were quite costly in fact. Also they cost you 5 cities... but of course, Tigger was off-line during the operation.... Militia in his cities under attack enlisted by itself... bah. The 3k biremes we had to clear in each city we took from him sailed to his harbors by themselves as well... lol.

On short, you are some kind of bully-turtles and you think that just because you can rant on the external and twist the facts to your liking you are just better in game... Bad news for you... with some exceptions you are pretty much average. You prefer to stack your cities and expect DBPs to grow. What a lame and boring grepo experience this should be. Hopefully with Enas Elinas back from VM we might see some real attacks from your side. Cause it seems most of the rest are too scared of losing their troops to attack. And now rant and brag about how good you are and how poor SI is doing and about how I am twisting the facts and lying or whatever. I know very well that you are doing this just to feel better about yourself cause in game you can achieve pretty much nothing by yourself. So start bragging and abusing the truth, you forum warriors.

Put up the revolt reports showing Tigers cities with millitia in them please... And there is not much else to do than stack the cities when the player is not on to report of cs timing...

I Fail to see your point about us working with Polish - You are currently working with 3-4? other alliances?

And had it been us vs SI you would be long gone, its us vs the 4-5 of you

Why would we want to feed you bp? we can grow, while you have limited yourself by having all those allies...

Thats why we are #1 and your #2

DeletedUser

Skipped through most of this to about 5 pages toward the end. Are the stats for this over with cause the fighting is over? Or have many here stopped playing grepo to come here and fight and argue. I sure cannot wait till the end of this world. Many I am sure will be still fighting and bickering and distracted as they get beat by a silent enemy. Later.

CNote? Great picture.

DeletedUser22217

paladin knight...
I have a good memory that rarely fails me but yet.
Paladin...Byzantium, Hell hounds?
Sorry for being out of topic :)

DeletedUser14850

Polish dont much speak on externals thats the reason you can speak what ever u want over here. But anyways truth is truth.
Polish have answered with their attacks never with their mouths. Yours has been mostly reverse.

I know definetely tigers is good attacking player. I have seen his aggressive work when he landed on our islands. But again he has lost cities to tiller with out any OP. Now in OP if some one losses cities it not big thing.

CNOTEG Happy to see you on forums ... u r one of the good defender whom i have seen. Enjoy your game :)

klskr

Phrourach
robbyn you say we are turtle and stacking city what a joke
i had a city on an island with all red flag that is far from my alliance and when i attacked the guy on the same island i see each of that city is stacked with over 3k DLU except one city of skiboot which was not stack then only i come to know the real turtle face of si i had 1 city you guys have 19 cities still you guys prefer to stack 19 cities then attacking 1 city

DeletedUser

Polish dont much speak on externals thats the reason you can speak what ever u want over here. But anyways truth is truth.
Polish have answered with their attacks never with their mouths.

And don't blame language barrier for that ;)

It seems that there is a lot ranting and bending facts here, but not that much essence. I am aware that people like to use external for politics and putting some pressure on others, but it is much more interesting if posts have some merits.

There was an OP against Juggs two days ago and in my opinion it would be great to get a brief like - number of lost cities, gained ABP i DBP on both sides. And that's it - no much comment, no bragging and ranting about who was on-line, who was not. (We all have RL, so being off-line is normal, is even more normal than being on-line!)

There are skills on both sides (including PL of course) as they would not make top 3 alliances. And there is no point of discussing it.

Enjoy the game and keep posts positive and informative! Or this forum will die.

DeletedUser9465

Put up the revolt reports showing Tigers cities with millitia in them please... And there is not much else to do than stack the cities when the player is not on to report of cs timing...

I Fail to see your point about us working with Polish - You are currently working with 3-4? other alliances?

And had it been us vs SI you would be long gone, its us vs the 4-5 of you

Why would we want to feed you bp? we can grow, while you have limited yourself by having all those allies...

Thats why we are #1 and your #2

Revolt attack - notice the militia
Revolt attack.jpg

Spy report 1 hour before my CS landed. Notice the militia again.

Spy report.jpg

DeletedUser

well he must have activated them but he wasnt online we were defending blind but what are we talking about 5 cities? who cares?

DeletedUser9465

well he must have activated them but he wasnt online we were defending blind but what are we talking about 5 cities? who cares?

Well, he should have been online at least twice to activate militia... "he must have activated them but he wasn't online" just doesn't make sense as you just have to be online to activate militia. Who cares about those 5 cities you ask? Well, Tigger for one probably does. And it seems you very much care also cause nobody was talking about the number of cities Juggs lost in the operation. You brought it into discussion so maybe it bothers you? :)

robbyn you say we are turtle and stacking city what a joke
i had a city on an island with all red flag that is far from my alliance and when i attacked the guy on the same island i see each of that city is stacked with over 3k DLU except one city of skiboot which was not stack then only i come to know the real turtle face of si i had 1 city you guys have 19 cities still you guys prefer to stack 19 cities then attacking 1 city

And what city this would be? Or was? On what island? Cause I checked all your cities and you have none on an island with 19 SI members. Nor you had. So what are you talking about? More Jugg style lies?

Last edited by a moderator:

klskr

Phrourach
Island 177796 your right it was not now i spend 1 week as one jugger and all red on that island still it was stack at that time may be you are on VM
by the way robbyn i persenally apologize for being being so rude
Xiv de Vratislavia you are right we are here to talk about stats not to point at other alliance

DeletedUser9465

klskr that city is right on the front with Polish Legion with 4 of their heavy attackers on island already. Should be no surprise the cities there are pretty fortified.

DeletedUser

Yeah the only thing i do care about is that tiger went MIA when ur attacks landed he knows that

klskr

Phrourach
robbyn i said it was 2 to 3 week before when AA was active and you are not in VM polish player have came to this island after me when i taken the city polish guy are not even near that island slowly with each OP on you guy they reached that island
both the alliance have some grt attacker and defender no doubt also have some player how hide in alliance from both side
about the stats in recent OP we loss 5 cities too SI
about the DBP and ABP i don't have an exact data
as i personally gained 13k DBP at the loss of 4K population majority of this DBP i earned against slacker alliance which may be your pact alliance

Last edited: