SI/Cerb VS Jugg Op Stats

DeletedUser14850

Xiv de Vratislavia :There was an OP against Juggs two days ago and in my opinion it would be great to get a brief like - number of lost cities, gained ABP i DBP on both sides.

HMAS and myself started this thread for the same purpose

But when ever we post something. They said that our target was inactive. we took CRA2 they said he is inactive ... we now took tigers they are saying he is inactive. In both cases militia was in reports. I repeat it again Tigers is good player. Yep RL surely plays a vital role in everything.

But again we stopped making stats when kalus gave away his cities keeping SI flags on his cities. May be moderators don't support my language so i am not using harsh words. I know my post will be deleted if i use such language as they have been doing all these days :)

SO MAIN THING IS ARE YOU READY ENOUGH TO FACE STATS ... WE HAVE FACED THEM WHEN WE WON ... WHEN WE LOST ALSO ... WE ACCEPTED THE FACTS ... WE NEVER KICKED SOME TO STOP RED SPOTS ON THE STATS ... STATS ARE ALREADY SPOILED DUE TO LOT OF POLITICS... SO NOW NO ONE CAN GIVE US EXACT STATS.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22423

CNOTEG Happy to see you on forums ... u r one of the good defender whom i have seen. Enjoy your game :)

Thank you for such kind words. I must admit though, everything I know has been taught to me by all the great players I have fought with and against, and I just adapt the best of their strategies. Every day there is something new to learn from every player such as you and your own alliance. While I like to come on here and joke and tease people, the truth is I have never thanked everyone for all they have taught me.

After this server I will be retired from grepo for good on all accounts I have, as this is the only one I am playing anymore anyway. That's why my main focus on this server is just to pay it forward and spend the time that I have left here with all of the great new players in my alliance I am having a chance to teach. (that and to continue to stir the pot on the forums)

Lucky for me, SI, PL, Cerb, and a few other strong alliances give us plenty of learning opportunities :)

DeletedUser

Just want to say..Your Op took five cities, at a negative BP ratio, this is undisputed..

I took two cities yesterday, without an op, with positive BP ratio..

:eek:

10 There an oink 9,557 FATCavatar Lord Walk Space Invaders Juggernaut 2013-02-24 08:21:58
031. That was easy. 10,052 RowdyDawg Lord Walk Space Invaders Juggernaut 2013-02-23 11:50:4

DeletedUser9465

I doubt you really had to fight for those as they weren't online at all. But a conquest is a conquest, no matter the circumstances.

DeletedUser

HMAS and myself started this thread for the same purpose

But when ever we post something. They said that our target was inactive. we took CRA2 they said he is inactive ... we now took tigers they are saying he is inactive. In both cases militia was in reports. I repeat it again Tigers is good player. Yep RL surely plays a vital role in everything.

But again we stopped making stats when kalus gave away his cities keeping SI flags on his cities. May be moderators don't support my language so i am not using harsh words. I know my post will be deleted if i use such language as they have been doing all these days :)

SO MAIN THING IS ARE YOU READY ENOUGH TO FACE STATS ... WE HAVE FACED THEM WHEN WE WON ... WHEN WE LOST ALSO ... WE ACCEPTED THE FACTS ... WE NEVER KICKED SOME TO STOP RED SPOTS ON THE STATS ... STATS ARE ALREADY SPOILED DUE TO LOT OF POLITICS... SO NOW NO ONE CAN GIVE US EXACT STATS.

Itspav please quit it with the melodrama... the stats were never disputed aside from Ghosts. Which were never counted for on either side.

As far as accusations of inactivity or being online or whatever take a look at Rob's post right above mine.

Ok now I am going to remind you exactly WHY you stopped posting the stats. It was when Kalus left your alliance. That sting was too much for you to bear and you stopped. Plain and simple as that. All the rest is lipservice and propaganda.

So either we post them again or not... but spare everyone one thing... capslock.... just ewwwww

DeletedUser14850

I just wanted to say exact stats cannot be counted now. I myself have told that i stopped stats when kalus have given cities to Juggs keeping SI flag on them. The problem was i cannot say his cities are ghost. I cannot say his cities are conquest as it was given to juggs purposefully keeping SI flag on them. So i can do nothing but stop the unfair stats.

DeletedUser

I just wanted to say exact stats cannot be counted now. I myself have told that i stopped stats when kalus have given cities to Juggs keeping SI flag on them. The problem was i cannot say his cities are ghost. I cannot say his cities are conquest as it was given to juggs purposefully keeping SI flag on them. So i can do nothing but stop the unfair stats.

itspav come on now what exactly is fair in war? Do we now drawn a line each with a pistol and count 20 paces?

If you would like to omit those 5 cities do so no one is arguing that you have to keep them on record.

Now for the record it had 0 to do with the SI flag flying over those cities when they were taken as cities were also given in exchange. The real reason is that Kalus needed sturdy cities in our core for he was too exposed, thus cities were traded to alleviate this 1 was traded before you all kicked him out otherwise the other few cities shown would have been taken as SI cities too. http://www.grepostats.com/world/en54/player/36743/colonizations?page=2

oh on another side note these conquests are but a drop in the bucket for the overall score, which if I may be so bold as I think we are still way ahead.

DeletedUser

I doubt you really had to fight for those as they weren't online at all. But a conquest is a conquest, no matter the circumstances.

Darnit Rob, you were supposed to say yeah, but they wern't online. Then i was going to be like, sucks doesn't it, regarding the previous offline targets you've hit.

Sheesh. :(

DeletedUser22423

I think a big part of this game is having the skill to nail a player while he is offline or before his alliance has had a chance to clean him up if he is inactive. If you can take an inactive, or even better, find the 12 hour offline gap to hit an active target before he can get help, then you deserve all the credit for that conquest. Just my 2 cents worth on the subject ;)

DeletedUser9465

Darnit Rob, you were supposed to say yeah, but they wern't online. Then i was going to be like, sucks doesn't it, regarding the previous offline targets you've hit.

Sheesh. :(

hehehe... only that the previous off line target that we hit weren't really of line or at least they were online enough time to activate militia at least. But who cares really.

DeletedUser

Juggs/Rogue vs si/cerb 68 60
PL/PL1/PL2 vs si/cerb 72 1

note: this does not include the 5 cities SI lost nor the 1 Juggs lost during the switch (Kalus)
note: also this does not reflect the 25 cities that Juggs gained in O55 due to the switch

last Ops agianst Juggs.
SI/Cerbs gained 5 cities ABPs 280,164 Juggs gained DBPs 364,537

number of cities in contested oceans.

O54Juggernaut637
O54Rogue217
O54Space Invaders29
O54Cerberus11
O55Space Invaders583
O55Cerberus344
O55Juggernaut110
O55Rogue6
O55Polish Legion3
O55Polish Legion II1
O45Polish Legion662
O45Polish Legion II257
O45Space Invaders191
O45Cerberus140
O45Polish Legion III96
O45Juggernaut51
O45Rogue1

DeletedUser22423

+rep for the nice breakdown of stats, must have taken some time to put together.

DeletedUser

Juggs/Rogue vs si/cerb plus 9 ___77 to 60
PL/PL1/PL2 vs si/cerb plus 6 ___78 to 1
note: this does not include the 5 cities SI lost nor the 1 Juggs lost during the switch (Kalus)
note: also this does not reflect the 25 cities that Juggs gained in O55 due to the switch

last Ops agianst Juggs. SI/Cerbs gained 5 cities ABPs 280,164 Juggs gained DBPs 364,537
last Ops agianst SI/Cerbs, Juggs/Rogue/PL gained 15 cities ABPs 629,682 Juggs/Rogue/PL gained DBPs 430,729

O54Juggernaut6376425
O54Rogue2172247
O54Space Invaders2928-1
O54Cerberus11110
O55Space Invaders5835874
O55Cerberus344324-20
O55Juggernaut1101188
O55Rogue671
O55Polish Legion330
O55Polish Legion II110
O45Polish Legion66268927
O45Polish Legion II2572625
O45Space Invaders191187-4
O45Cerberus1401477
O45Polish Legion III961037
O45Juggernaut51510
O45Rogue110

DeletedUser

Juggs/Rogue vs si/cerb plus 9 ___77 to 60
PL/PL1/PL2 vs si/cerb plus 6 ___78 to 1

last Ops agianst Juggs. SI/Cerbs gained 5 cities ABPs 280,164 Juggs gained DBPs 364,537
last Ops agianst SI/Cerbs, Juggs/Rogue/PL gained 15 cities ABPs 629,682 Juggs/Rogue/PL gained DBPs 430,729

O54Juggernaut6376425
O54Rogue2172247
O54Space Invaders2928-1
O54Cerberus11110
O55Space Invaders5835874
O55Cerberus344324-20
O55Juggernaut1101188
O55Rogue671
O55Polish Legion330
O55Polish Legion II110
O45Polish Legion66268927
O45Polish Legion II2572625
O45Space Invaders191187-4
O45Cerberus1401477
O45Polish Legion III961037
O45Juggernaut51510
O45Rogue110

I think SI should have another -2 in O55 one taken by Barb (Rogue) the other taken by myself (jugg).