Siege break - HELP NEEDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I am under siege by colin2 in SE, but no one in his alliance seems willing to support. Can someone please help supporting him. Preferably before his siege is broken by LS in two mins from now?

:pro:

Get serious. Please.

As I wrote in our internals: They are not enlightened, and surely not serious about their business.

cheers,
enga

DeletedUser

They probably aren't supporting the siege because they assumed they would never get in your city, let alone hold it from your siege breaks.

DeletedUser

lol. so then why bother sending a CS in the first if you don't prepare for success.

It used to be interesting to fight these guys, but most their good players have left the game.

DeletedUser

lol. so then why bother sending a CS in the first if you don't prepare for success.

It used to be interesting to fight these guys, but most their good players have left the game.

lol enga...they are going to rim me! Haven't you heard?

images

DeletedUser

LMAO I think enga has very little to worry about :p

LOL. If someone is savage, it is me. I think my opponents in SE can subscribe to that. I don't need to put up single liners like that to prove the point though. Think action speaks louder than words:-D

And yeah I am really worried now. Just woke up a few minutes ago to find more than 40 incomings from SE. LOL. I wonder what those guys are thinking. Useless crowd.

It used to be better when DivingDW was there, but unfortunately he left and they put a total newbie in there instead. A bit sad, as I always respected DW and valued the good fun of the fights we had.

DeletedUser

Be gone little cockroach your silly attempts to provoke are falling on deaf ears

It fell on your ears... Does that mean you are deaf?

Seriously though, Grepolis is a game, and this is healthy, game related banter. If you want him to be gone, do it in game...

DeletedUser14937

Ok I meant to say this yesterday but fell asleep on the couch instead :p

You guys can discuss the vote of the upgrade from 1.0-2.0 here.

Please keep it off this thread :)!

DeletedUser

Ok I meant to say this yesterday but fell asleep on the couch instead :p

You guys can discuss the vote of the upgrade from 1.0-2.0 here.

Please keep it off this thread :)!

iCyber, I'm not calling you out, and I understand that as a Mod you have to abide by a set guideline of rules that Grepo/Inno handed down, so I am not trying to create controversy here.... But, hear me out:

fo·rum
3.an assembly, meeting place, television program, etc., for the discussion of questions of public interest.

What fuels discussion and creates interchange is that a conversation is allowed to evolve and prosper. If a conversation is overregulated, it becomes robotic and contrived. It seems often enough here, that unless a thread is flaming another poster, etc, it quickly dies out...

This thread started as a tongue-in-cheek thread. It was a lightly humorous suggestion which allowed for others to post their opinions here as well, which invited an "assembly" or a "meeting place" for the "discussion of" a question. There was no harassing or threatening going on, but a simple interchange regarding the fate of Epsilon/Grepolis.

So was the post off topic? Yes, it did not talk about Enga's humorously nonsensical request for SE to break his siege. But, would you expect that topic to carry on for page after page? It would've died a quick death had the guidelines been followed, however, it acted as a catalyst for an evolving discussion.

DeletedUser

What fuels discussion and creates interchange is that a conversation is allowed to evolve and prosper. If a conversation is overregulated, it becomes robotic and contrived. It seems often enough here, that unless a thread is flaming another poster, etc, it quickly dies out...

This thread started as a tongue-in-cheek thread. It was a lightly humorous suggestion which allowed for others to post their opinions here as well, which invited an "assembly" or a "meeting place" for the "discussion of" a question. There was no harassing or threatening going on, but a simple interchange regarding the fate of Epsilon/Grepolis.

So was the post off topic? Yes, it did not talk about Enga's humorously nonsensical request for SE to break his siege. But, would you expect that topic to carry on for page after page? It would've died a quick death had the guidelines been followed, however, it acted as a catalyst for an evolving discussion.

I agree with King Bee. I would not of bothered at all to read where iCyber pointed to. this is a nice way to get a quick heads up and opinions of people i am familiar with. There view point and insight is far more valuable than someone who i dont know.

DeletedUser14937

Ok I've seen it across a few worlds already so you guys can make a thread to discuss it, but not here.

Status
Not open for further replies.