Siege Break

DeletedUser

So some folks have been saying the grepo forum is getting dull and I thought some of you may enjoy this...
Was doing some routine farming as I do almost everyday to this unoccupied city when all of a sudden I lose most of my 19 horsemen. Imagine my surprise to find:

seigescreen.png

So I made this:

trollfacememec.png

DeletedUser

Wow, quite a way to break the siege - and some great battle points! I didn't know that a colony ship would actually die if the units died - I thought it would simply return back. I recently was trying to colonize a city where another guy took it in the meanwhile. We agreed that he would kill my land units and leave the sea units in exchange for me not sending more ships to follow the conquest attack. My units died and all ships returned.

DeletedUser18571

you could have failed if the city wall was not level 1.

DeletedUser

Maybe I did not explain well enough, I had no idea someone was conquering my farming village...
I was simply there trying to gather resources and inadvertently killed another player's CS, ergo the trollface horseman.

DeletedUser

No one has indicated otherwise. I'm just surprised that the colony ship died.

DeletedUser

Ouch, that's really funny.
And yeah, had no idea about the destruction of a cs ship either.

DeletedUser

nice one. I did this when I was killing off troops to clear out my city for a TT member. didn't use as few troops though.