Siege Tower - new land unit

DeletedUser54843

Propose the addition of SIEGE TOWERS. These were great when attacking walled cities.

This unit would have no combat value on its own but boost combat strength to Attacking units by additional 5 percent per whole strength of attacking army.

For this to work quite well, Siege Towers should be Expensive to build in terms of Population cost. Otherwise the boost to attacks would be too powerful.

Siege Towers should have no combat value because by themselves they presented no threat. If a siege tower loaded with warriors taking cover inside it, made it to the walls, the defenders were in trouble.

The Proposal: Addition of New Land Unit: SIEGE TOWER

Population Cost: 30
Academy Level: 37 (academy max level boosted to 39 from current 36)
Research Required: Siege Towers (new research)
Combat Strength: 0
Special Bonus: Boosts Attack Value of Attacking Army by 5% per Siege Tower
Resource Cost: Wood 2000 Stone: 1000 Silver: 1500

DeletedUser36697

so can i now update my cats and archers to use fire? so maybe take all your suggestions roll them up into one tight little bundle and send them to the developers or create your own game..
-seems with all your experience, knowledge and wisdom.. that you would realize, with all your suggestions, the game is not worth saving.. perhaps you can take all your insights as to how things should be and create your own game..
for all your offerings there will need to be a offsetting or counter option....you have presented none of those nor the vulnerabilities..
smiley-emoticons-thumbs-down-new.gif

DeletedUser55035

Makes sense, add a troop that is even less resources/population than colony ships... I'm sure the selfbashers will enjoy! :)

Shuri2060

Strategos
This thing is completely busted lmao.

Double power at the cost of 600 pop

Roughly 50 of these would be built in all off cities resulting in nukes being 2x more powerful than they were before.

Rip any chance of defense.

Last edited: