Sig and avatar request

DeletedUser

Hiya,

I'd like to request a sig & matching avatar for the forums. Ideally it'd be something Greek-themed, possibly incorporating my existing avatar into the new avatar (but a bit prettier!). The sig shouldn't be large (400x70 or something along those lines would be just perfect).

Text on sig: Just "Alisonia" would be lovely.

Feel free to ask any questions if you're interested in coming up with something for me.

DeletedUser

I doubt the wait will be long. For our new CM, I'm sure plenty of people will be offering their services.

If it has not been completed by the time I get a spare 30 minutes, I'll have a go.

DeletedUser

Hey Corinthian, since you're the one who suggested i go here for an avatar how about you hook em up too? btw make sure the CM's sig incorporates phoenixavier's smurf somehow ;)

DeletedUser

what about Xtcmax, besides people still make sigs the only problem is they have no time, just wait till summer time then some sig makers'll reopen their shop.

Hit the nail on the end. I have too much work on my plate at the moment, so all I've been able to throw together is an amateur sig in PS. I'll throw something decent together when I actually have enough free time, if it has not already been done by then.

DeletedUser

I just want to see how long it is going to take for a person to actually get proactive, go to a shop and order a signature, instead of waiting for designers to come to him/her.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20429

I just want to see how long it is going to take for a person to actually get proactive, go to a shop and order a signature, instead of waiting for designers to come to him/her.

I am definately on the same boat with you!! I would like to see how long it takes. However Our new CM cannot just go into a shop or the owner will brag like crazy!!

DeletedUser

Indeed. I wouldn't want to be accused of favoritism ;)

@ Xtcmax: CM = Community manager.

DeletedUser

I see. Well, good luck waiting, dear CM. ( i don't know what it is though, but sounds important)

DeletedUser

kept it as greek themed as I could, but couldn't think of anything Greek besides saint seiya so I got this, sorry but I couldn't think of a way to make it cute or mix your current avy into it.
Alisonavy.png

Allison.png
(400x120)
Allison.jpg
400x70

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thank you! I'll use slobo's sig and crusnic's avvy if that's OK with you.

Those are great, thanks!