sig question

DeletedUser

sorry noob here. didn't know where to post this to get the reply.

question is with reference to the thread
http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=8593

question one: there are two images in the first post. one is that winged cartoon girl and the second is devils pic. if we want to get the winged girl on devils pic how to do that?

question two: is there some way we can use freehand cutting without having to pull the mouse here and there to get the right cut?

DeletedUser

Thread moved to GrepoFX - General where hopefully you will get the answer you seek.

DeletedUser

I'm trying to learn to make sigs. i want to make one for myself. i posted in the sig thread only but did not get any reply. so i posted here.

my main question is how to use two images to make one sig? i just took an example of the sigs given in that thread.

DeletedUser

Open 2 layers and paste 2 images on them then open another layer for the BG, then add text. Boom!

~Warlord

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Of course if your feeling extra good today you could always add some effects. :p (first time i've used an emoticon on this forum.)

~Warlord

DeletedUser

Well considering both of the tags you referred to are completed tags, using either of them would be ripping.

And, to answer your second question, no.
There is no way to render without moving your mouse, unless you want it to come out godawful.

Open 2 layers and paste 2 images on them then open another layer for the BG, then add text. Boom!

~Warlord

Err, no.

DeletedUser

i don't want to use them pics. i just took an example.
but my main question is how to use two images to make one sig?
i want to have a nature background and a car in that like it is standing in the front.

DeletedUser

check out some tutorials on deviantart or just generally online to see how to blend in a render with a background...it's not really very simple to explain in a post...