Advanced Sig Request

DeletedUser2069

My previous sig vanished on me a while ago and since I changed pcs the file is lost to me... I've also decided I should have a sig to promote my grepolis website. http://grepointel.com

I would love to have a sig that has a grepolis style with a twist to have features of my site incorporated.

Size: 700x100

All interested parties please feel free to ask any questions to help clarify.

Varun

Strategos
Which style of grepolis? Can we change the theme. For eg: From Zeus and that horseman to something else?

DeletedUser2069

Yes you can.

I just meant I'd like it to remain with greek & greek god influence.

Varun

Strategos
Here's the sig (In the spoiler). Hope you like it. :) Tell me if you want some changes in text or anything else....

grepointel.jpg

Direct Link: http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd434/braindom/grepointel.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser2069

Thank you Varun. I do like the sig but I got some inspiration from my request. I've started to have my site generate banners with overlays of your player stats.

If you'd be interested in show casing a few of your banners that would look good with the text overlay let me know and I can add them as options to my site. I'd also have a link back to your shop so players could request a more custom banner that I'd be willing to upload back to the site for stat overlay.

Thanks again for your efforts :)

DeletedUser7213

Thank you Varun. I do like the sig but I got some inspiration from my request. I've started to have my site generate banners with overlays of your player stats.

If you'd be interested in show casing a few of your banners that would look good with the text overlay let me know and I can add them as options to my site. I'd also have a link back to your shop so players could request a more custom banner that I'd be willing to upload back to the site for stat overlay.

Thanks again for your efforts :)

That is so cool Wansyth. :cool: