Intermediate Siggy and avvy

DeletedUser19523

i would like a new signatur and a new avatar...

i will give two options:
1) mw3 theme with neon green text(1): geko4740
then another text in the same color: clearing the streets, one bullet at a time

2)have my name real big in a cool font (color preferred green) across the siggy, and my avvy have the green "g" only. remember: no spaces, all lowercase

i am up for anyone doing it, in fact, i want to see at least 2 people try this... again, i do not care who does this. even if you have no experience. thank you

i will gve +rep to the winner 2 times, and +rep to the unfortunate loser one time for trying

DeletedUser

geko.png

DeletedUser19523

got anything else? geko4740 text is ok... i think you can do better though...

not trying to be mean, but i have seen better... i know you can do better than this.

DeletedUser19523

then another text in the same color

this is also what i said... last time i checked, white and neon green dont look the same...

DeletedUser

Sorry, was kinda rushed on this... I have a BIG project, but I finished :)

DeletedUser19523

ok tomy i know i wasnt that specific, but i regret it now.. sorry if you think im being mean here, but its only cuz i want this really bad.. ive asked for it for months...

problems:
geko text
cursive text
background in general
reg behind geko4740
GEKO4740 should be geko4740
not very fond of the green background color

are you going to make me an avvy with this?

DeletedUser

There is no render for that sorry... I will get you your avvy soon

DeletedUser19523

while you do that, can you make it bigger? i can barely read the text...

DeletedUser

[spoiler ][ IMG]http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z391/tommymcm/geko-1.png[/IMG][/spoiler]

it's not that it's too small geko, you just inserted it wrong. copy and paste that into the text box in edit signature, get rid of the spaces though.

DeletedUser19523

gekoavvy.png
here's your avvy

hmmm... could you make text green? also, i know you said you couldnt do this, but can you make it the guy on the cover? i dont care if you pull it off the internet and crop it to only his face, but i would like that very much...

DeletedUser20429

That would be breaking copyright which is NOT ALLOWED I am not a moderator but I am allowed to enforce law no matter what I am if you want him to break the law go ahead ask him I doubt he will though! Now about that cover it's copyrighted which is why it's not allowed to be copied get it?