Sightings of Nessie EVERYWHERE

DeletedUser

That's right folks, Nessie has been spotted on the Delta server. For too long have Pseudo-Scientists labored at proving her existence only to repeatedly fail, miserably fail that is. We can longer stand this atrocity against science, society and mostly, the humble and wise Scottish people. As a result of this anger and displeasure Legion of Chaos has started a training alliance known as LoC-Ness Monster.

Those interested should consider themselves active players and be in the 10's, 20's or 30's. Nessie is not currently recruiting in the 40's and beyond.

For more information or to apply, please contact PDizzle1973.

(ps, I did not really post this to get people to join - I posted because I wanted to talk about Nessie sightings, and yes, we are very proud of that name)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's right folks, Nessie has been spotted on the Delta server. For too long have Pseudo-Scientists labored at proving her existence only to repeatedly fail, miserably fail that is. We can longer stand this atrocity against science, society and mostly, the humble and wise Scottish people. As a result of this anger and displeasure Legion of Chaos has started a training alliance known as LoC-Ness Monster.

Those interested should consider themselves active players and be in the 10's, 20's or 30's. Nessie is not currently recruiting in the 40's and beyond.

For more information or to apply, please contact PDizzle1973.

(ps, I did not really post this to get people to join - I posted because I wanted to talk about Nessie sightings, and yes, we are very proud of that name)

HUH? out of all the weird ways to advertise an alliance.............. this tops the cake

DeletedUser

this is nwinder of course he has to advertise this way