Sigma Agony Aunt #5

DeletedUser

Firstly, I need you to mail me questions or this thread simply will not work. We need to keep this world forum actually interesting – you don’t want it to die like Beta has, do you? So send me in those Sigma/ Grepolis related questions and we’ll keep living ;)

Only One Question this week:

Dear Aunty Sapphie,

With the current state of political affairs in Sigma, do you think it's time for a war?

~ Politically Motivated Killer

Well P.M.K. personally I think it’s almost overdue! Past worlds have erupted in wars before this and yet we are only seeing small skirmishes and people running away scared. Personally I attacked a member of War Machine in the effort to get something started. Now I have attacks coming from 5 different members and although it’s nice they are attacking from an ocean away. Only one member has a city close to my own, and he was the one I attacked. Would have been fantastic for some one on one fighting with some friendly banter but apparent War Machine can’t work like that and has to gang up on one player with 5 others. This isn’t new to me, was much the same when Sigma started :p
It took more then 3 players attacking to rim me in the first place.
I would love to hear other battle stories, and see plenty more PnPs. Buck up Sigma, it’s a war game and you can’t be friends with everybody!

Still not enough support for a top alliances rankings, so it is time for:

The 7 Deadly Sin Awards!

Lust ~ The player I most want to be based on their performance in game

214v4zt.jpg

Dingy of D.N.! He’s held on to the most balanced with his battle points and let’s be fair, he deserves this cup. I wish him good luck staving off the close second siekerrun.

Anger ~ The player who shows the most aggression in game

2j519a1.jpg

Dingy, you’ve done it again. 101406 is a very impressive abp number!

Sloth ~ the active member of the forum who isn’t so active in game

2qtzj1e.jpg

lucigus of PROPH3CY has two threads but only 1 city, come now if you have time to waste on the external forums surely you can at least colonise a city!

Covetousness ~ The City I want most based on name and points

4jx7dc.jpg

Relentless U More, which belongs to ZeusIV of Bucking Frutal. I’m sure this city name alludes to something, but I am thoroughly confused by the title! I’m intrigued to say the least.

Gluttony~ The Player who takes the most cities in game

xmss2t.jpg

whosaylove is here again with 17 cities although people are creepy up with huge bellies, there’s a few players with 16!

Pride ~ The Best Alliance in game (My Opinion)

f53jnt.jpg

I’m going to be like all the newspapers in this world have turned out to be – biased. Eleusinian Mysteries are a great alliance, with active people and a strong wee core in Ocean 53. Should you be a member of that ocean looking for such an alliance, feel free to send me a message and we will have a chat. Yes, I know this is shameless advertising. What are you going to do about it? :p

Envy ~ The Alliance I want to be in based on performance in game

5nw0g4.jpg

Statistically this teacup has to go to D.N. They have held on to the number one spot and it’s nigh impossible for them to be uprooted. Here’s hoping they keep going strong.

So that’s Agony Aunt all over for another week. Please, pretty please, send in some questions for next week.

DeletedUser

hehe that ABP teacup has cost me over 21,000 slingers xD

siekerrun got a huge jump in def BP because we just took 3 of his cities. (would have been 5 but torrrr and tisophene broke 2 conquests, kudos to them.

I cant compete in defense BP, so i will probably lose the overall BP teacup by next week... people just don't attack me that much (maybe its because I already wiped their armies out?)

DeletedUser

As usually, Sapphire is attempted to control her puppets that read this weekly.

Personally I attacked a member of War Machine in the effort to get something started. Now I have attacks coming from 5 different members and although it’s nice they are attacking from an ocean away. Only one member has a city close to my own, and he was the one I attacked. Would have been fantastic for some one on one fighting with some friendly banter but apparent War Machine can’t work like that and has to gang up on one player with 5 others.

War Machine attacks with cordinated attacks. One on one fighting? Really? This is a war game. We also give a city to whoever has a CS and city slot open.

Sapphire has a personal problem against War Machine because we took her in as a refuge (and didnt know it) but when it came to light, we attempted to fix her problems diplomatically first. She didnt want to and provoked her attacker by attacking him again. The person she attacked was Dunk63. She would not let our diplomat attempt to fix it and she got mad and left, losing her city to Dunk in the process. Not only that, she had someone she knows stay in out alliance after she left to deliver a message for her.

Now before she attempts to call me a lair, here is a copy and paste from a Closed Threads...(explicit she used is starred out)...

Goodbye important 1 Silace 16.04.2011 01:56
and i Quote "you guys are hypocritical birds, love sapphire." ...

quoteedit
kingrhino 16.04.2011 02:07
bye prepare to have my boats in your harbor

quoteeditdelete
Daquinkin 16.04.2011 02:13
This Alliance is on Farm...everyone keep their cities clears and get their resources!

Sapphire tried to cause problems from the beginning after we took her in as refugee turns out...then when we try to settle her situation she continued to attack the another alliance during our talks.

Again, gain some resources! Farm them and keep them cleared!

quoteeditdelete

Now, I know it was delivered with love, but that quote doesn't seem very lady like. We can post more showing the troubles she cause coming into our alliance if needed.

:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sorry Great Khan i have to watch out for my alliance mates

DeletedUser

why dont you just play the game and quit hatin on WM just cause you keep getting conquered and we dont

DeletedUser

everything you post is about ohh well war machine does this and war machine does that go live on your rim and be happy

DeletedUser

Seeing as that's my first war machine post in Agony Aunt, you are so right KR i do it all the time.

I was not a refugee, i was attacked after i joined you, because i joined you. Your war leader double (prob triple) dealed (or tired to) so he could be safe while other WM members on the isle were attacked (Silza, and myself).

Your co-ordinated attacks have cleared me once in Ocean53 which isn't really the rim since i'm so close to Ocean54 it's not funny. But your attacks from over 30 hours away are nice, and it's great how you think you are going to take my cities. My LS (stored in ally ports) are close enough to break any siege should you be able to break through the biremes i have stacked there. But the support i'll be getting from your members will be screen shotted, don't worry :)

Next time Danny, you should put in the entire quote, so people are not led astray. I'll not be dredging up the past, but i'll be correcting your errors as you should know when you are wrong.

Oh and kingrhino...i have been conquered once. I have conquered more than that and all the defensive BP i'm getting at the moment means i can take another 2 cities by the weekend, goody.

Just because you think you are a good player, does not mean you are one. I'll continue to fight you and prove you are not better than everyone else.

Happy hunting, i know who is currently winning this 5 on 1 skirmish

~*blows kiss*~

;)

EDIT: Just saw this

Danny said:
The person she attacked was Dunk63

nope, i was attacked by Dunc. I attacked the person right beside me with about 1.3k :) just so you have the facts mate.

DeletedUser

lol were the same as you were fighting to show others that were not trash since thats what most people who post about us say were showing that tg is not just going to push us around

DeletedUser

I'm sorry but that post makes no sense.

i'm not fighting to show others that your alliance is not trash. I'm fighting to show that your alliance is not better than everyone else. Which is true. You're not number one, and don't have enough honesty to be respected by everyone. That's just life on Grepolis. Deal with it.

DeletedUser

were number 12 can you read its in the ranking not number one lol

DeletedUser

*sigh*

Please read my post fully. I said that you are not number one. I'm proving that in game. Actions mean a little more than words here.

DeletedUser

*sigh*

we never said were number one but if you thinks so then thinks we have a fan wooooo

i think my work here is done sorry for bombing your agony aunt just dont like the comments on WM

DeletedUser

Does that mean you won't double post anymore? Yay!

You are either a really bad troll or just not reading what is written. Much like your alliance :)

Have a good day.

DeletedUser

A good read as always sapphire ;) got to think of a question for next week to send in.

DeletedUser

Thanks Jon.

For those of you keeping score, Auntie Sapphire vs the 5 War Machine Members, their first CS attempt failed. I'll happily take all the help the are giving me though :)

16bhkit.jpg

EDIT: They supported after the second failed CS too. Aren't they lovely?