Sigma Agony Aunt

DeletedUser

Hello Sigma Forum Frequenters,

Auntie Sapphie is here and ready to get things started. So, let’s do this.
Unfortunately we only got one Sigma related question this week. I will remind you all gently that I am not answering personal questions about myself, or those that do not apply to Grepolis or Sigma.
So here is our question:

Auntie Sapphie,

In your opinion, what is the biggest mistake made by players within the first two weeks after beginner’s protection ends?

~A Friendly Ghost

Well, it varies. I would say that the biggest mistake is overconfidence. Those who clear a city or two of say 10swords each, and who then feel invincible. Don’t forget defences people. Another mistake are those who don’t build any troops, that’s just a little silly.

So, seeing as that was our only question, let us now move on.

Time for….

The 7 Deadly Sin Awards!

Lust ~ The player I most want to be based on their performance in game
214v4zt.jpg

This week, this most coveted award goes to Foodafix from Legion of Death. They have both Attack and Defence BP well balanced, would not be surprised to see them make the first conquer.

Anger ~ The player who shows the most aggression in game
2j519a1.jpg

H3kz of Dixie Normous. Bursting out of Beginner’s protection with 2110 Attack Battle points! RAWR!

Sloth ~ the active member of the forum who isn’t so active in game
2qtzj1e.jpg

Jayaris. I just expected more. I mean, we Dundedinites are great players, you are letting us down :p

Covetousness ~ The City I want most based on name and points
4jx7dc.jpg

The City of Orthanc, belonging to Anaetius of –Black Watch-. It’s the most original name in the ten best cities of Sigma.

Gluttony~ The Player who takes the most cities in game
xmss2t.jpg

No one this week, as no cities have been taken yet!

Pride ~ The Best Alliance in game (My Opinion)
f53jnt.jpg

I haven’t found one of these yet. I was Tempted to write SES because I like their leaders and reputation from Beta, but from the sounds of things they haven’t fully reached their potential yet.

Envy ~ The Alliance I want to be in based on performance in game
5nw0g4.jpg

That would be Dixie Normous. This early in game they have a good set of attackers, holding most of the top 10 places in ABP ratings. Not only that but they seem to be pairing it well with building, so keeping rounded strategy for the start of the world. It will be interesting to watch them develop.

So this has been the first week of official Agony Aunt. Feel free to send me a message with any question you may have of the Sigma world. I look forward to reading and answering your mail.

~Auntie Sapphie

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

One week already :) Don't forget to send in Questions, I answer all those grepolis related.

DeletedUser

Thanks.

*cough* to the top of the forum thread list *cough*

DeletedUser

Dear Aunt Agony,

A weird person keeps following me throughout the bowels of the internet saying "sniff, sniff." Apparently, this individual is smelling me. I just really need advice on what to do in this situation, because it's just so awkward.

Thanks,
Raurio

DeletedUser

Raurio,

I believe this situation has been addressed before. Please see the Nu Agony Aunt thread.
Also, it is not a Sigma related question.

DeletedUser17045

Paras is a Pokemon isn't it?

Sorry back on topic.

Aunty Agony, I have forgotten where I can send you my question. Private message good for you? :)

-CheezeHead.

DeletedUser

Private message, or you can send them to me in game, i use the same Username :)