Sigma Milestones

DeletedUser

how did you get that image? did he attempt it on somebody within your alliance?

DeletedUser4577

Yeah, He tried to attack one of our members with it but failed obviously.

DeletedUser829

I think my archers + swords could kill that army with offense....

DeletedUser4672

yeah it was an attack on pendred and how i got it, we communicate unlike some who gloated about getting an attack 1 second before the cs.
Yet they had support landing after the cs spanning from 11seconds to 20-30seconds easy snipe

Overall cs attempt: Uber fail(from pendred:D)

DeletedUser829

11 seconds -> 20/30 seconds this early in the game is pretty good. SEeing every attack/support has a +/- 30 second component to it.

DeletedUser4672

11 seconds -> 20/30 seconds this early in the game is pretty good. SEeing every attack/support has a +/- 30 second component to it.

It isnt in this world as far as im aware because i managed to get support 6 seconds before them and some were even less but you never know

DeletedUser

oooppsie.png

would this be called a fail guys?:p

I think you would have to decide if it was even a serious attempt in the first place and not a wind up before you would have to bother about the fail classification.

DeletedUser4672

I think you would have to decide if it was even a serious attempt in the first place and not a wind up before you would have to bother about the fail classification.

Well the fact they were both attacking and sending support for this i think they were serious

DeletedUser4577

Diver1 - First Conquest from Tiki Warriors and city is over 2k

DeletedUser

i think ShadowCat15 got the first conquest, followed by WhoSayLove and then diver1.. though only Divers was 2k+ i think...

DeletedUser16429

Someone make a new and do this b/c i am very busy this month