Sigma Okt POTM - Nominations

DeletedUser20025

lol, and tat was a nice rhyme Darkpsyd so I want to nominate you too.

I want to, but I wont :p

Is all good broseph, no worries!

As long as I post, folk keep coming back and reading 'em posts, especially the WoE Lot :D

Someone has to crack the funny ones at times, otherwise it becomes a bore.

DeletedUser

lol, your OK mate :p

I just hope that we can revive the Sigma forums and make them a little more interesting :)

DeletedUser

I Nominate
Hellybelly for being Really hard working and my frnd
jomango for been a Guy with biggest LS nuke and my Bud
hamster for being most effective simmer bcuz he is my mate.

DeletedUser

With no disrespect meant to anyone - only people that post regularly (or atleast frequently) should be nominated and considered. Only because it's these people that keep the sigma forum alive and those that start threads that are controversial, funny or interesting should be given special consideration.

Otherwise it's just a lame contest.

DeletedUser

With no disrespect meant to anyone - only people that post regularly (or atleast frequently) should be nominated and considered. Only because it's these people that keep the sigma forum alive and those that start threads that are controversial, funny or interesting should be given special consideration.

Otherwise it's just a lame contest.

u talk as if u post 100 times per day:p

DeletedUser

I nominate ford perfect because that's really sad, and hellybelly cause it'll make people mad.

ViVa la useless contests!

:pro:

Edit: I'm up to 3 posts? I gotta cut back ><

DeletedUser

I nominate hellybelly, jomango and mellowmalt. All because they are some of the best players in Sigma, and because it will make our good pal dalmasio mad :)

DeletedUser

The nominations are closed now.....

The voting has started.

DeletedUser

I'm too cool to get mad Hamster ;) like Tom Cruise (Top Gun) cool to get mad ;)