Sigma Stats !

DeletedUser

Looking at Sigma's conquest stat's has yielded some unusual conclusions ! I've often wondered if some days of the week, or some times of day, are better for making conquests than others !? Well ... see the following stats, which suggest there are:
1. around a third more conquests at 02:00 than at 13:00 (UTC+1, conquest end-times)
2. surprisingly most conquests on Tuesdays, and least on Mondays ! (only by 8% though)
3. three quarters of conquests are 6500 points or less, half are 3500 or less !

SigmaStats3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know what you're all thinking.....droid boy has too much time on his hands......I agree he does - but we still love him.

DeletedUser

LoL, I need to conquer a few more cities, and few less spreadsheet functions !!!
:D

DeletedUser

nah keep it up, what else are we all going to talk about on here ;)

DeletedUser

Like the graphs :)

+rep

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Statistically speaking, the higher points your city is, the less likely it is that itll be conquered lol :p

DeletedUser

i dont think there is any significant difference in days of the week ;P

DeletedUser

you can't draw a conclusion unless you backtrack when the conquest was LAUNCHED...of course you would have to know the travel time of each colony ship and i don't think anyone has completely cracked that code yet

DeletedUser

Actually only your number 2 is suprising. ! and # were expected by me. Good work, keep it up +1 for you!

DeletedUser

There are probably alot more size 1000 - 4000 cities than larger cities. You need to standardise for the number of cities of each size before drawing conclusions.

But nice graphs anyway.