Sigma Top 10 Map

DeletedUser

I updated the image to use GIF format, its a 50% bigger file but lossless, so less 'fuzzy' !
Titans of Phoenix tend to look under-represented as their territory overlaps with higher ranked alliances. I put the higher ranked alliances near the top, so even using transparency, Titans' territory is less distinct.

DeletedUser

wow its getting real messy north east

take a look at mtp

they wont be that size next month

Obv we wont you smart man - name any alliance that remains the same size after a month?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Obv we wont you moron - name any alliance that remains the same size after a month?
pls, man learn how to comunicate normal.. i am reading your posts all the time and in every post your ego is jumping over my screen! nobody here is insulting each other, and if u have such a needs go somewhere else..

DeletedUser

He is right, You are making the alliance look bad when you start flaming and acting like we are the best. Look what happened to Derek for showing off his massive ego, everyone turned on him and formed this massive pact just to remove his alliance from ocean 54.

We need to remain humble and let our actions do the talking. If we win we win if we lose we lose.

DeletedUser

I apologise.

Everyone is great. Lets be nice, humble and sweet to everyone.

Map is great though but I did think MTP would look bigger

- Also you'll find Derek got stabbed in the back due to recruiting the wrong people - it wasn't because people 'hated' him - it was because he stood by the people he recruited - something every good alliance should do.

DeletedUser4577

I apologise.

Everyone is great. Lets be nice, humble and sweet to everyone.
- I think our alliances profile fits great here! -

Warriors of Epsilon

We are not here to please you.
We are not here to bow to anyone.
We are not here to be friends.
We are Warriors, and we know how to wield our weapons.

He is right, You are making the alliance look bad when you start flaming and acting like we are the best. Look what happened to Derek for showing off his massive ego, everyone turned on him and formed this massive pact just to remove his alliance from ocean 54.

We need to remain humble and let our actions do the talking. If we win we win if we lose we lose.

Im guessing you dont visit the forum much or you would have a more clearer idea of what was going on but I'll start out from the top of your comments.

Hes confident in his alliance and proud to be part of MTP. He has a bit of a warmonger attitude but is that bad when your in a top ranked alliance playing a war game? Do you not believe your alliance is the best? If you dont maybe you need to review your standing...I trully believe WoE is the best and will continue to talk them up above anyone else. I also believe my allies are the best and would talk them up above the rest as well...Am I throwing around my Ego? No just the confidence I have in my alliance and the pride I have to be part of WoE.
Everyone turned on Me? Lol....Obviously your not familiar with whats going on so please take a look around the forum a bit more and comment once more about what happened to me.
Let your actions do the talking? Honestly no one ever knows what MTP is doing due to the silence your alliance shows here....I respect that but if dalmasio didnt speak out here every so often then no one would ever hear anything about your Actions and he doesnt even speak about those...or at least what I've seen. He speaks his mind as any other player I'm sure is allowed to do on the Community Forum.

Anyways,
Dal I thank you for speaking on my behalf and if you ever need me then contact me asap. I got your back ;)

as i can see... WOE is geting smaller and smaller..
- And your alliance is smaller and has never been bigger. lol...We lost a lot of players in 54 and a few others were ate internally so yes a few members have been lost and if you look at the map a big majority of our territory spread over into 54 last time which now we dont have any really. Things change all the time but you cant deny we still have the same power we have had since the start of this server...Look how many alliances, top ranking alliances at that, we are fighting....How many "Wars" have you been in now? We dont even have you all marked red...your like an annoying fly and havent done anything to us so we dont even bother to mention your alliance and War in the same sentence.
Wanna talk big? Trade places with us and were see how big you are...lol

Also, You got 87 members 1 less then the alliance cap and only about 13 are worth anything at all. We have 36/58 members above 70k...No wonder you joined in with the others. lol

DeletedUser

You are right this is a war game.But remember alliances fall while others rise.

Just saying from my experience in the world beta:)

Have seen some powerful alliances fall.

DeletedUser4577

And some are as stubborn as can be and no matter how many swords are jabbed at them they still stay there until they talk the snake into rearing its evil head and biting the hand of the wielder of those swords.

WoE has many hands at our feet....

DeletedUser

- And your alliance is smaller and has never been bigger. lol...We lost a lot of players in 54 and a few others were ate internally so yes a few members have been lost and if you look at the map a big majority of our territory spread over into 54 last time which now we dont have any really. Things change all the time but you cant deny we still have the same power we have had since the start of this server...Look how many alliances, top ranking alliances at that, we are fighting....How many "Wars" have you been in now? We dont even have you all marked red...your like an annoying fly and havent done anything to us so we dont even bother to mention your alliance and War in the same sentence.
Wanna talk big? Trade places with us and were see how big you are...lol

Also, You got 87 members 1 less then the alliance cap and only about 13 are worth anything at all. We have 36/58 members above 70k...No wonder you joined in with the others. lol

what is wrong with you, such a big need for so many writings.. i wrote simple thing, from map1 and map2 i can see the diference . WoE is getting smaller. No need for empty talkings.. bla bla

DeletedUser4577

DerekRisen001

so 62% of your alliance mates are over 70k points, and you use that to foolishly criticise MTP who have 64% of their alliance over 70k !!! (56 of 87). So MTP are better than WoE even on your chosen measure !

If you're going to use stats, at least choose ones that don't undermine your own argument !
- I never stated anything against or about MTP in that sense...So idk where this came from and it wasnt stats rather then saying an alliance with barely 13 players (Titans of Phoenix, not MTP) worth while seems to talk quite big or but in about WoE a lot and even join in with the rest of the coalition.

what is wrong with you, such a big need for so many writings.. i wrote simple thing, from map1 and map2 i can see the diference . WoE is getting smaller. No need for empty talkings.. bla bla
- I'll use smaller words and sentences for you then perhaps?
Your alliance is small. Your alliance is only "big" because they hide behind WM and Dush. Your alliance on its own isnt worth it.

That work?

The main reason I like to pipe in on you titans are because you think due to the fact you got a few cities that were in 64 your some amazing alliance. Then you like to toss around that your at war with us when your in a completely different ocean. Your just a laughable alliance with no sense to how a real war goes. Finish taking your ocean before spreading over and getting into O54's business.

DeletedUser4577

Yeah...Android go back and read that post. I posted a comment by - CroGAnD (Titans of Phoenix) - Then responded to that one after doing the rest. I dont normally post in multiple posts to respond to every single comment but instead do it all in one go. You mistakenly believe I said something about MTP when I didnt.

DeletedUser

OK, my apologies, I misread the target of your comments !

I'll delete my previous message as it no longer makes sense !

:heh:

DeletedUser

- I'll use smaller words and sentences for you then perhaps?
Your alliance is small. Your alliance is only "big" because they hide behind WM and Dush. Your alliance on its own isnt worth it.

That work?

The main reason I like to pipe in on you titans are because you think due to the fact you got a few cities that were in 64 your some amazing alliance. Then you like to toss around that your at war with us when your in a completely different ocean. Your just a laughable alliance with no sense to how a real war goes. Finish taking your ocean before spreading over and getting into O54's business.

much better... keep it shorter..
man, i realy give up, i am not on this forum to provoke so many writing, and so many discussions.. reading your posts is really wasting my brain, and after this i stop reply..
but for the end, just for u to know.. We never toss around on forum about you, we never said we are big, or we are strong, or amazing, we never said we are skillfull in wars, attacking or defending, and we never said that we are better than u or anyone else. in a matter of fact i am the only member of Titans of Phoenix here, writing on forum ,so u see, all your writing are senseless, empty words.
psihologicly looking at your words, is fact that YOU THINK that u are small and worthless, and you are reflecting that on all of us here with need to prove that u are so ..ummm.. i cannot find the good enough word for u guys... "dog is loud when he is afraid"
enjoy playing, HF GL to all of u, and chill, this is game ;) i hope we will share an island in the future :D bye

DeletedUser4577

LOL!!! I will not even reply to that...Im sorry reading is too much for you and hope you attend school to further you goal in reading a full paragraph in the future.

Do you really think this is the only place I have talked to anyone at all? I talk ingame just as much as I talk here so that just makes me laugh and If I looked around Im sure I could find more then just you but I choose not to since as I said your alliance isnt even worth it.

And we are afraid? LoL....Yeah right. We've been in war from all directions since the start of this server and come out on top. We've taken out top ranking alliances and will continue to do so...Are we afraid cuz I talk so big? Nope...lol Far from it.

And that comment about how I think I'm scared and worthless? Lol...Have you seen my alliance? :p

DeletedUser

Agreed.

Discussions about the alliances can be discussed in the Alliance discussion thread. And personal conversations through PMs. :D

Keep it on-topic ;)