Sigma Top 10 Map

DeletedUser

Could we get an update on this please..If I knew how to do it I would..but I dont :(

DeletedUser

I wondered who was conquering who in the main alliances and came up with the following 'heat map' which shows conquests by the top 13 alliances against other top 13 alliances in the last month (14th June to 13th July).

So for example: Warriors of Epsilon have taken 44 cities off NOTHING (a red hotzone !), wheras NOTHING have taken 7 off Warriors of Epsilon (a yellow warmzone).

WhoConquersWho.gif

I was surprised just how much conquest activity is 'internal' ! (shown blue).
The big alliances make sure they keep their current cities first !
:)

Can we also get an update on the chart andro?

DeletedUser

Mmm, you'd think a 3-way merger of The Grand Zodiacs, Death Before Dishonour, and No Name would make sense to counter the new combined force to their north !?

DeletedUser

I think all in all we're lucky in sigma - regardless of alliances we are super lucky to have Droid boi with us.

I honestly think he's the best map maker out of the lot - including ALL GREP worlds.

Infact - it would be great if skully could sort out a world-wide competition regarding cartography - we have our best in sigma - and I think he's more than capable of beating all others in all worlds hands down!

If you like his maps - and all of you do! rep him please :)

DeletedUser

Mmm, you'd think a 3-way merger of The Grand Zodiacs, Death Before Dishonour, and No Name would make sense to counter the new combined force to their north !?

Probably not. TGZ is allied with DN and DBD and NN are fighting. And lol that Nothing isn't even a part of this map anymore. Also what happened to Brothers in Arms?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks Dalmasio, my old geography teacher would have been proud ! :D

Most of Brothers In Arms merged with Border Marauders or their offshoot Diehards following the merger of New Age Phoenix into Mad Tea Party.
:pro:

DeletedUser

Infact - it would be great if skully could sort out a world-wide competition regarding cartography - we have our best in sigma - and I think he's more than capable of beating all others in all worlds hands down!

I'd win that :cool:

DeletedUser

Updated Conquests chart ... I've widened it out to include any alliance making 10+ conquests against top alliances. Also added totals for Conquests excluding 'internal'/friendly conquests so its easier to see who is getting hammered by enemies, and who is scoring a lot of conquests against enemies.

This data is for the period 14th July to 2nd August inclusive
WhoConquersWho2.gif

Mad Tea Party have been hitting Border Marauders and their allied alliance Diehards hard, and WoE have been hurting War Machine and NOTHING !

Mad Tea Party have been busy with 84 conquests against other top alliances (ie. excluding their own internal conquests of 105, which is also the highest of any alliance !).

Border Marauders are suffering the most with 62 cities lost to enemy conquests.

D.N. are impressively frugal in the small number of cities they lose, just 2 conquests by enemies !

Last edited by a moderator: