SigmaStar Issue 1

• Thread starter Thomas The Magnificent
  • Start date

DeletedUser

The SigmaStar Issue 1

As some of you original Sigmainians may know I used to run a newspaper called "SigmaStar". Once I quit Sigma (under my Thomas The Magnificent account) the newspaper stopped. Now, out on the rim of Sigma, I'll begin the SigmaStar again. I hope you enjoy the issue! If anyone is interested in helping or supplying interviews etc. please send me a private message showing your grammar skills, reasoning and past (writing) experience.

World News

With World Sigma being up and running for a few months, the long-awaited World Wonders are on their way, with a race to the Hero Worlds, will the mighty WoE., current world leaders, prevail and make it to endgame, or will, with cunning, skill and experience, someone take them down? Only time will tell, and as time tells I shall continue reporting to you. Here is a list of current core-ocean rulers:
045- D.N. (2)
044- Mad Tea Party (3)
055- Warriors of Epsilon (1)
054- War Machine (5)

After a long reign, the marvellous D.N. have been knocked off the top spot by Warriors of Epsilon, leading by 700,000 points. Will this stay like this, or will D.N. regain the top spot?

Also, D.N. and Memento Mori are currently warring Vendetta (THE FALLEN.) with successful results, for D.N. and MM that is. With rank 2 and 3 both heavily co-ordinating, messaging and communicating can they be stopped? With D.N. and MM (Let's call them D.M.) winning the war by significant differences, will they continue to hammer Vendetta, or will Vendetta crawl back up on their feet and even the scores?
Warriors of Epsilon are also warring NOTHING (formerly Genesis). Genesis' members seem to be boycotting or "jumping ship" as you might say. Any more information on the WoE vs. Genesis war please click on this link; PnP: Those Who Oppose Us

Along with core-wars, there is a heated rim war. South East Syndicate (14) have declared war on Death Before Dishonour (20). Apparently, SeS' reason of war is that SeS members have sent out insulting messages DBD (Not entirely sure this makes sense, but I'm going by what I've been told) and according to MrsSativa one of DBD's members attacked an SES member with the attacked player replying with "you'll be sliced in half". Any more info on this war click the following link. War: SES Declares war on Death Before Dishonour

Interview with Dingy​

My decision on starting the news again was very short-notice, so there is only one interview.

What do you think of your current alliance?

At the core of D.N. is a good bunch of friends, some of whom I knew from my time back in delta, so yeah,
good banter, good fights and good leadership, a girl couldn't ask for more.

Do you think DN will eventually disband in the long-run?

No chance... A great alliance needs solid leadership and thats exactly what we have.

Has the alliance ever had internal arguments?

D.N. has had its fair share of people with loud mouths and short tempers (and to be honest I am probably one of them). We also have more than our fair share of people leaving to pursue lives as anti-D.N. activists and creating alliances full of disgruntled idiots and proven spies.

But then again Phoenix Risen have to get their members from somewhere eh?

Do you see any alliances that may rival D.N.?

Theres plenty of other big fish, sure, but not in our ocean and I think it will stay that way in O45.

Anything else you want to say the the external forumers?

Big shout-out to my boys K-Rex, T-bomb, Spamjam, OJP, Smelly and MM.​

Editor's Column

I need someone to help me write this news, I'd like you to send an application including your experience, grammar skills and reasoning (As stated at the top).

I hope you all enjoyed this issue and I hope to continue it!

Thanks,
Thomas

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser829

Nice Write Up. You go Dingy!

evil_care_bear_by_devinepliskin-1-1.gif

DeletedUser

Might wanna check the alliance rankings again Tom! DN has come up on top again :p

DeletedUser

nice work tom tom, ill do an interview for yer next one, some interesting things to say

DeletedUser

Edit: Considering my time has been shortened, and the Weekly Bear Report and WoE News has been released I'm going to quit this paper.