SigmaStar Issue 2

• Thread starter Thomas The Magnificent
  • Start date

DeletedUser

SigmaStar Issue 2!​

Hello, readers, I'm here to bring you the second issue of the SigmaStar(Told you I could do it!), the main issue we will be covering is conquering, it's finally started, and boy has there been a lot of it, one player already has 20k!

I personally have to say this world has probably the most active world I have ever seen!

Now, enough chit chat, onto business, the rest of our issue(With interviews by our very own [user]CheezeHead[/user]!

Top 3 Alliances!​

Now that conquering has started, let's see how the top 3 alliances are doing: 1. D.N. 407874(Points) 74(Players) 5512(Average)
2. The Gathering 318118 84 3787
3. The Flying Dutchmen 299262 87 3440

With Warriors of Epsilon and Insidiae Vincere trailing behind in 4th and 5th. Dixie Normous(Or now known as D.N.) is currently smashing the rankings, top points, top average, top BP, top ABP and top DBP! WoE and IV are just behind them in the BP rankings.

The Gathering have came out of nowhere, storming through the ranks. They had a merger with World Terror Federation, which undoubtedly helped them in the Sigma crusade.

D.N. as you all know D.N. are made up from The Huns (Majority) of Delta, dominating Sigma and 045, striking fear into our very heart.

The Flying Dutchmen were the first alliance (recorded) to reach the member cap (With my persuasion). They are on the verge of MRAisim, but with an okay average, I haven't heard anything special aggression wise from them, but who-knows.

Conquering!​

Now that conquers have been flying, is there any rumours of war? It's seems a warzone in 055, with Tiki Warriors, Warriors of Epsilon, Malicious Paradigm and many more, will it be long before a battle for domination, or is there already one?

If you want to report a war/skirmish please message myself or CheezeHead, and we'll investigate our your behalf

Just in! Insidiae Vincere had declared war on World Terror Federation, but now they have merged into The Gathering, so is it a default win, or are IV warring TG?

"Lil' old Listen and others have declared war on South East Syndicate"-Anonymous Source.
Will Listen hold it's ground? Or will the great SES chop-kick them of the face of the planet?
i

Interviews(055)​

1. What alliance or player has surprised you most since the end of BP?
Dixie Normous. I thought that they would get good battle points and members, but not that good. I think they will succeed for a long time.
2. Do you think that ocean 55 will be greatly contested? If yes, by who? And what predictions do you have?
Yes, by the group of allies determined to destroy WoE. I think that they can overcome WoE, and rule O55.
3. Where do you see yourself and alliance in the next month or so?
I will probably lack the points that most of my alliance mates will have, but I think my alliance will grow as we try to reach the top of the rankings.
4. What do you think MP possess than any other alliance?
I think that MP possesses some of the most active, determined, and loyal members that other alliances don't have. Yes, there are alliances with more points and stronger members, but our members are all active and corporative. That's not to say that other alliances aren't active and corporative too, I'm just being a little bias here.

What player/alliance has surprised you the most since the end of BP?
I'm impressed with the alliance as a whole. Though most of us have played together in Epsilon, there seems to be some that have taken a more aggressive style. blackiris would get an honorable mention for that. She's building quickly and sending out a lot of attacks. Diver1 has also impressed me. I have seen him on other servers but did not fight with him on Epsilon. He's a great addition to our team and he was ready to conquer very quickly. Not only that but he coordinated a team well to assist him in order to take the first active player over 2000 points on Sigma. We are all anxious to see where this goes!
Do you think 055 will be contested? If so, then by who?
think we will have some battles ahead of us, and we are making sure we stay out of too many pacts so we've been pretty picky. Right now Tiki Warriors and Skullduggery are hoping to work together against us, and if they can coordinate well, we might have a bit of a battle early on. Of course, knowing our members well, I will always go with them to win any battle.
Warriors of Epsilon currently hold the NW corner of O55, and for the next month I see us fortifying that position while we evaluate our next moves. We will still be #1 in O55 in a month, but we are insuring that we will hold it for good over the next few.
Where do you see yourself and your alliance in a month's time?
Warriors of Epsilon currently hold the NW corner of O55, and for the next month I see us fortifying that position while we evaluate our next moves. We will still be #1 in O55 in a month, but we are insuring that we will hold it for good over the next few.
What do you think MP possess than any other alliance?
I think we are very aggressive, experienced, and we understand that it is more important to have fun than worry about who your enemies/friends. We've always been very organized as well. We share leadership in a council as well to make sure if someone decides to leave, the alliance isn't screwed. It also makes sure the best decisions are made rather than one person telling it like it is. Because of that I think WoE will be around for a very long time, and always be a contender for the tops ranks.

Issue Over!

Now for today that's our issue over, if you want to report anything to us feel free to write a little article regarding your worry/report. If you have any questions, anything at all, Click me.

Thanks for reading!

Thomas and Cheeze!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2795

Nive work, but you should have gotten stuff on conquering before hand...

DeletedUser

Good issue, liked it, but i think you should have interviewed more people

DeletedUser17045

Good issue, liked it, but i think you should have interviewed more people

I would have, if I could.

I tried Tiki Warriors. Not sure what's going on with their leadership, but I messaged their diplomat Colin1972 and he hasn't opened my message, which is like a week old. I could write up a story about their leadership and a recent scandal about a refugee, however, I will not shame them.

I also tried Skullduggery. The declined too, for whatever reasons they have. Probably want to just keep flying under the radar and stay out of people's line of sight.

Most of these alliances are in O55, being one of the primarily contested oceans.

However, I wish to try and interview alliances in other primarily contested oceans as well.

DeletedUser4672

Now Dw you have made my day(after the whole issue i had yesterday it has cheered me up to see this)
oh and hello cheezy no PM's today?

DeletedUser17045

oh and hello cheezy no PM's today?

I assume you mean Malicious Paradigm?

Yes, none of that, anymore ;)

I did not disband. I left, taking with me worthy players.

The Chosen 0ne left and now has rejoined me. Good or bad, I do not know, but let's just say one thing... he isn't leader anymore ;)

AND I DEMAND THIS THREAD TO BE REVIVED!

DeletedUser

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! REVIVED! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Anyway, CheezeHead left my alliance with most of my best players, so I joined up with them so we could be one big alliance.

I am currently in Revelation, and no rights besides MMs... :( lol

DeletedUser

History Repeats Itself

Why, what did you do 'wrong' TCO?

In history, in certain books anyhow. The Chosen One, is the person that is of a great warrior. However their leadership skills sucks. I bet that is why they left ;)

btw (I really don't know the real reason)

DeletedUser

In history, in certain books anyhow. The Chosen One, is the person that is of a great warrior. However their leadership skills sucks. I bet that is why they left ;)

btw (I really don't know the real reason)

Grrrrrr... I am not The Chosen One that is a warrior, I am The Chosen 0ne, that is a leader!

DeletedUser829

And he has a Punisher avatar - which means you're A "D", and don't believe in team work. You lead, but you lead yourself, because trusting and working with others just slows you down.

On another note, what's wrong with being besides MM? Many alliances in Sigma could learn a few things from them.

DeletedUser

Oh I thought you were drunk/high when you came up with that name. And accidently hit the 0 instead of the O.

No, some freak had looked into the future and known I was going to name myself The Chosen One, so he made his name that. So now, I have to have a 0 for it to work... :(